Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Will Coyle get the sack?

+3
Sluffy
Keegan
Bolton Nuts
7 posters

Reply to topic

Should Owen Coyle be sacked before the end of the season?

Will Coyle get the sack? Vote_lcap30%Will Coyle get the sack? Vote_rcap 30% [ 3 ]
Will Coyle get the sack? Vote_lcap10%Will Coyle get the sack? Vote_rcap 10% [ 1 ]
Will Coyle get the sack? Vote_lcap60%Will Coyle get the sack? Vote_rcap 60% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 10

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Will Coyle get the sack? Empty Will Coyle get the sack? Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:37 pm

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Poll.

Last edited by Biggie on Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:25 pm; edited 3 times in total

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

2Will Coyle get the sack? Empty Re: Will Coyle get the sack? Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:22 pm

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I'd like his head on a plate please.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

3Will Coyle get the sack? Empty Re: Will Coyle get the sack? Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:01 pm

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Well I was telling people how poor he was well over a year ago - gives me no pleasure to have been proved right though - although how it's taken up to even now to see he has no grasp of out thinking the opposition simply amazes me - non so blind as will not see, I suppose.

Anyway here I am.

4Will Coyle get the sack? Empty Re: Will Coyle get the sack? Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:52 pm

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The board are dragging their heels. Isn't he out of contract this year anyway ?

5Will Coyle get the sack? Empty Re: Will Coyle get the sack? Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:51 pm

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

If he was going to be sacked it would have happened by now.

If we did go down I still want him as manager so it's a no from me, stick with him.

6Will Coyle get the sack? Empty Re: Will Coyle get the sack? Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:47 pm

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Keep Coyle and get players in who can actually play. Preferably using them in their preferred positions.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

7Will Coyle get the sack? Empty Re: Will Coyle get the sack? Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:18 am

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Rumour has it that we can't afford to sack him. As much as £7m for him and the back-room team, allegedly.

8Will Coyle get the sack? Empty Re: Will Coyle get the sack? Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:19 am

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I really am hoping the board are just letting his contract run out - regardless of the division we are in next season, Coyle isn't the man to take us forward.

9Will Coyle get the sack? Empty Re: Will Coyle get the sack? Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:38 am

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I genuinely believe that he's had more than enough time to do something with the players, especially as he was managing them well until Wembley. Admittedly he's had more than his fair share of bad luck with injuries, but I still don't think he has done enough with what he has. The team morale is astonishingly bad, something he should have sorted by now. He also seems to be stuck in his favourite 4-4-2 formation, regardless of time, place, or opposition. The problem is, I like him, and can't really see who we would replace him with, especially at such a critical time. Unless of course, we pour millions into the manager instead of the team, (and we know its will go to neither).

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum