Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fat Bastards

+8
Reebok Trotter
scottjames30
Soul Kitchen
Numpty 28723
boltonbonce
karlypants
xmiles
Natasha Whittam
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Fat Bastards Empty Fat Bastards Tue 6 Jan - 11:30

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Was anyone unfortunate enough to watch Benefits: Too Fat To Work on Channel 5 last night?

Christ Almighty! You've never seen anything like it. Two utterly fat bastards weighing 31 stone and 23 stone who were pulling in thousands a year in benefits to fund their fat bastard lifestyle, including £3,000 on a wedding.

The most ridiculous thing about it was in order to keep their benefits they had to attend a weight loss course every week (paid for by the taxpayer obviously), and then they'd stop off at the takeaway on the way home and stuff their chubby faces.

Fat Bastards 246C5E3B00000578-2897024-Stephen_Beer_and_Michelle_Coombe_are_from_Plymouth_where_60_per_-a-1_1420456517056

They had mobility scooters provided by the taxpayer and a home help who came to wash the fat bastards twice a day because they couldn't fit in the fucking bath!

It's time these fat twats faced up to their own actions and were made to fund their own fatty lifestyle. Do you think they'd be stuffing their fat faces if they didn't have so much cash?

And of course, right on cue, the fat bastard called Stephen collapsed at his wedding reception and had to be treated in hospital for fatty related diseases. Somewhere in the country someone was being denied cancer treatment because of fat bastards like these.

Does this make you angry? Do you feel like kicking a fat person?

2Fat Bastards Empty Re: Fat Bastards Tue 6 Jan - 11:40

Only commoners watch channel 5.

3Fat Bastards Empty Re: Fat Bastards Tue 6 Jan - 11:42

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:Only commoners watch channel 5.

I agree. But as I was flicking channels I was mesmerized by the flab on show.

There's something strangely interesting about watching an adult fatty getting a sponge bath.

4Fat Bastards Empty Re: Fat Bastards Tue 6 Jan - 12:28

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Natasha Whittam wrote:Was anyone unfortunate enough to watch Benefits: Too Fat To Work on Channel 5 last night?

Christ Almighty! You've never seen anything like it. Two utterly fat bastards weighing 31 stone and 23 stone who were pulling in thousands a year in benefits to fund their fat bastard lifestyle, including £3,000 on a wedding.

The most ridiculous thing about it was in order to keep their benefits they had to attend a weight loss course every week (paid for by the taxpayer obviously), and then they'd stop off at the takeaway on the way home and stuff their chubby faces.

Fat Bastards 246C5E3B00000578-2897024-Stephen_Beer_and_Michelle_Coombe_are_from_Plymouth_where_60_per_-a-1_1420456517056

They had mobility scooters provided by the taxpayer and a home help who came to wash the fat bastards twice a day because they couldn't fit in the fucking bath!

It's time these fat twats faced up to their own actions and were made to fund their own fatty lifestyle. Do you think they'd be stuffing their fat faces if they didn't have so much cash?

And of course, right on cue, the fat bastard called Stephen collapsed at his wedding reception and had to be treated in hospital for fatty related diseases. Somewhere in the country someone was being denied cancer treatment because of fat bastards like these.

Does this make you angry? Do you feel like kicking a fat person?

:agree:

5Fat Bastards Empty Re: Fat Bastards Tue 6 Jan - 12:34

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The couple who got married will never change.

Paying for fat club and then due to having lost a pound in weight they then order a large kebab, donner meat and wedges really is the wrong mentality.

They are not displaying the eagerness to change their lifestyles so they shouldn't be entitled to benefits IMO.

The woman who said she couldn't work due to needing a gastric band didn't even look fat enough and is only using this excuse not to work.

The 32 stone girl in Scotland, well what can I say apart from an utter disgrace.

So yes it pisses me off.

6Fat Bastards Empty Re: Fat Bastards Tue 6 Jan - 13:08

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You're a christian,Nat.
You'll have to forgive them.Fat Bastards Holy

7Fat Bastards Empty Re: Fat Bastards Tue 6 Jan - 13:57

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I'm gutted I missed the programme in question because if there's one thing better than watching a show about benefit cheats it's watching a show about fat benefit cheats.

I work in the same room as one of these heroically proportioned sugar monsters and I waste literally hours in the day trying to manoeuvre around her planet-sized posterior while she waddles about the place. She only has two speed settings - "slow" and "prod her with a stick to see if she's still alive".

It's so tempting to give her a hefty boot up the backside I'm surprised I've resisted it so far - the fact that she's the boss's sister probably holds me back a bit there. He's no Slim Jim either, in fact she looks just like him with a "Miss Piggy" wig on.

8Fat Bastards Empty Re: Fat Bastards Tue 6 Jan - 13:59

Numpty 28723 wrote:I'm gutted I missed the programme in question because if there's one thing better than watching a show about benefit cheats it's watching a show about fat benefit cheats.

I work in the same room as one of these heroically proportioned sugar monsters and I waste literally hours in the day trying to manoeuvre around her planet-sized posterior while she waddles about the place. She only has two speed settings - "slow" and "prod her with a stick to see if she's still alive".

It's so tempting to give her a hefty boot up the backside I'm surprised I've resisted it so far - the fact that she's the boss's sister probably holds me back a bit there. He's no Slim Jim either, in fact she looks just like him with a "Miss Piggy" wig on.

But they work so that kind of nullifies the arguement

9Fat Bastards Empty Re: Fat Bastards Tue 6 Jan - 14:02

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have removed all fatties from Whittam International plc. I hired a forklift for the day and they were physically removed and dropped in the Deansgate gutter.

A couple threatened to sue me for unfair dismissal but couldn't get their chubby fingers around a pen to fill out the paperwork.

10Fat Bastards Empty Re: Fat Bastards Tue 6 Jan - 14:04

Natasha Whittam wrote:I have removed all fatties from Whittam International plc. I hired a forklift for the day and they were physically removed and dropped in the Deansgate gutter.

A couple threatened to sue me for unfair dismissal but couldn't get their chubby fingers around a pen to fill out the paperwork.

So now they will be claiming benefits and using more of your tax money instead of putting into the system.  Good plan sherlock

11Fat Bastards Empty Re: Fat Bastards Tue 6 Jan - 14:08

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
Numpty 28723 wrote:I'm gutted I missed the programme in question because if there's one thing better than watching a show about benefit cheats it's watching a show about fat benefit cheats.

They work but are also entitled to benefits at the same time! 

It's a fucking joke mate!

12Fat Bastards Empty Re: Fat Bastards Tue 6 Jan - 14:08

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:

So now they will be claiming benefits and using more of your tax money instead of putting into the system.  Good plan sherlock

They can't claim benefits for a while as the official reason for their termination was stealing from the company. I was sick of getting to my multipack of Twirls and having two missing.

13Fat Bastards Empty Re: Fat Bastards Tue 6 Jan - 14:14

karlypants wrote:
They work but are also entitled to benefits at the same time! 

It's a fucking joke mate!

see that i didn't know

in that case i agree

14Fat Bastards Empty Re: Fat Bastards Tue 6 Jan - 14:15

Natasha Whittam wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

They can't claim benefits for a while as the official reason for their termination was stealing from the company. I was sick of getting to my multipack of Twirls and having two missing.

i hope they didn't touch your vimto, otherwise there would probably be grounds for reasonable GBH

15Fat Bastards Empty Re: Fat Bastards Tue 6 Jan - 14:23

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

y2johnny wrote:

If only. You'll never meet such a bone-idle pair of tossers, believe me.

16Fat Bastards Empty Re: Fat Bastards Tue 6 Jan - 14:32

Numpty 28723 wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

If only. You'll never meet such a bone-idle pair of tossers, believe me.
like i've said above numpty, what KP said about them still being able to claim because of weight and work at the same time!!  i honestly never knew that.  Sheltered life me.  i'd probably only need to put on a few more pounds to be able to claim myself Wink

17Fat Bastards Empty Re: Fat Bastards Tue 6 Jan - 14:50

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

boltonbonce wrote:You're a christian,Nat.
You'll have to forgive them.Fat Bastards Holy
Only on a Sunday between 11am and noon when weekly sins are cleansed!!!

18Fat Bastards Empty Re: Fat Bastards Tue 6 Jan - 14:51

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:

Is your real name Stephen Beer?

19Fat Bastards Empty Re: Fat Bastards Tue 6 Jan - 14:52

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Fat people have feelings and comments against them amount to discrimination.

20Fat Bastards Empty Re: Fat Bastards Tue 6 Jan - 14:55

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:

Is your real name Stephen Beer?
No, but I'm impressed with his surname!
I'll bet his gut his full of it!Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum