Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Black Bombs 'Dorian Yates'.

+4
Boggersbelief
Reebok Trotter
boltonbonce
scottjames30
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Black Bombs 'Dorian Yates'. Empty Black Bombs 'Dorian Yates'. Sat Mar 28 2015, 12:12

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The the puré shreading pill, just ordered it, 700mg dose in each pill, im going to be super ripped in 4 weeks Very Happy.

2Black Bombs 'Dorian Yates'. Empty Re: Black Bombs 'Dorian Yates'. Sat Mar 28 2015, 12:34

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:The the puré shreading pill, just ordered it, 700mg dose in each pill, im going to be super ripped in 4 weeks Very Happy.
Black Bombs 'Dorian Yates'. 2010-10-05-18-08-27

3Black Bombs 'Dorian Yates'. Empty Re: Black Bombs 'Dorian Yates'. Sat Mar 28 2015, 22:12

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:The the puré shreading pill, just ordered it, 700mg dose in each pill, im going to be super ripped in 4 weeks Very Happy.
Black Bombs 'Dorian Yates'. 2010-10-05-18-08-27

I used to enjoy watching Zena the Warrior Princess but I went right off her when she started using steroids.

4Black Bombs 'Dorian Yates'. Empty Re: Black Bombs 'Dorian Yates'. Sat Mar 28 2015, 22:12

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Don't you mean Dornford Yates?

5Black Bombs 'Dorian Yates'. Empty Re: Black Bombs 'Dorian Yates'. Thu Apr 02 2015, 15:14

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just got here, going to have the best training session ever in the morning.

Wired at 05.30

6Black Bombs 'Dorian Yates'. Empty Re: Black Bombs 'Dorian Yates'. Thu Apr 02 2015, 15:19

You'll be shaking like a shitting dog by 6.30. Know people that have used them and wouldn't even think about using them. There are much better options out there.

7Black Bombs 'Dorian Yates'. Empty Re: Black Bombs 'Dorian Yates'. Thu Apr 02 2015, 15:22

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Avoid any containing caffeine, they pump that shit into them, one guy had a heart attack at my gym aged 21...

8Black Bombs 'Dorian Yates'. Empty Re: Black Bombs 'Dorian Yates'. Thu Apr 02 2015, 15:24

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Get on the Paleo diet if you want to get ripped

9Black Bombs 'Dorian Yates'. Empty Re: Black Bombs 'Dorian Yates'. Thu Apr 02 2015, 15:27

Tread carefully Scott

Black Bomb Pros

• They are upfront about the dangers of the supplement
  • Will probably work as a stimulant and appetite suppressant

[size]

Black Bomb Cons

[/size]

• May cause dangerous side effects
  • Ingredients lack clinical testing into safety and results
  • No money-back guarantee

[size]
Watchdog Rejected Diet Pills
[/size]
Black Bombs 'Dorian Yates'. Black-bomb

10Black Bombs 'Dorian Yates'. Empty Re: Black Bombs 'Dorian Yates'. Thu Apr 02 2015, 15:28

Fuck it, Scott - neck the lot in one go!

11Black Bombs 'Dorian Yates'. Empty Re: Black Bombs 'Dorian Yates'. Thu Apr 02 2015, 15:33

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hahaha.

12Black Bombs 'Dorian Yates'. Empty Re: Black Bombs 'Dorian Yates'. Thu Apr 02 2015, 15:35

One of my housemates at uni got right into body building, her boyfriend was into his training too and was also a coke dealer he managed to source some speed like tablets for her which had her going off on 2 hour jogs every morning. She was fuckin mental while she was on them.

13Black Bombs 'Dorian Yates'. Empty Re: Black Bombs 'Dorian Yates'. Thu Apr 02 2015, 15:48

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i've heard all these supplements can shrivel up your todger so be careful, you didn't have much to lose in the first place Very Happy

14Black Bombs 'Dorian Yates'. Empty Re: Black Bombs 'Dorian Yates'. Thu Apr 02 2015, 15:58

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:i've heard all these supplements can shrivel up your todger so be careful, you didn't have much to lose in the first place Very Happy
That's why he is going getting a penis tattoo on his forehead! Very Happy

15Black Bombs 'Dorian Yates'. Empty Re: Black Bombs 'Dorian Yates'. Fri Apr 03 2015, 06:45

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Pos -Great workout, more energy than the norm, in the zone, buzzing really.

Neg- shit myself driving to the gym, wierd feeling and heart was racing,had a huge shit at the gym, i know why they call them black bombs now.

16Black Bombs 'Dorian Yates'. Empty Re: Black Bombs 'Dorian Yates'. Fri Apr 03 2015, 09:29

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

these supplements are all full of caffeine and guarana Scott, like a natural high. Be careful with them.

I work in a Hospital Pharmacy and a bloke brought some in called Ripped and Peeled i think, because they were affecting his heart and he wanted to know if they were safe. These products are not regulated and not made to specific standards like prescription drugs.

17Black Bombs 'Dorian Yates'. Empty Re: Black Bombs 'Dorian Yates'. Thu Apr 16 2015, 12:16

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

These babys are strong ,but work, i would not recommend to the faint hearted, or take them before training as i found out, my veins are poping out and im looking in top shape, six pack showing through, strong as fuck though, read the label.

18Black Bombs 'Dorian Yates'. Empty Re: Black Bombs 'Dorian Yates'. Thu Apr 16 2015, 12:18

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Eccles Cakes or Chorley Cakes?

19Black Bombs 'Dorian Yates'. Empty Re: Black Bombs 'Dorian Yates'. Thu Apr 16 2015, 12:31

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Eccles Cakes or Chorley Cakes?

I think he's more of a fruit and nut Bonce! Very Happy

20Black Bombs 'Dorian Yates'. Empty Re: Black Bombs 'Dorian Yates'. Thu Apr 16 2015, 12:40

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Eccles Cakes or Chorley Cakes?

I think he's more of a fruit and nut Bonce! Very Happy
Without the fruit. Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum