Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Your Favourite TV Character

+10
Angry Dad
gloswhite
Reebok Trotter
TheHateCamel
largehat
Keegan
Sluffy
bwfc71
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Your Favourite TV Character Empty Your Favourite TV Character Wed May 16 2012, 13:21

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Everyone has favourite TV characters, maybe because they are funny, tough or good looking. Or maybe the character reminds them of themself.

So who are your favourites?

I'll start with mine - Rigsy from Rising Damp. The best character ever.

Your Favourite TV Character XXX-RigsbyFace

2Your Favourite TV Character Empty Re: Your Favourite TV Character Wed May 16 2012, 13:32

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bloody hell wasn't that a bit before your time?

For me Nate Fisher Six Feet Under - Fantastic.

3Your Favourite TV Character Empty Re: Your Favourite TV Character Wed May 16 2012, 14:49

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Dominik Hyde - from "The Flipside" and "Another Flip"

4Your Favourite TV Character Empty Re: Your Favourite TV Character Wed May 16 2012, 14:55

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Your Favourite TV Character Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfqe2Ae3fA5sndyRFJzQZdzzXhRYk_6UzBI4E54fPHfxub9sx5ug

Homer!

5Your Favourite TV Character Empty Re: Your Favourite TV Character Wed May 16 2012, 15:44

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

Of all the characters from all the TV shows and you choose Nate Fisher Rolling Eyes

6Your Favourite TV Character Empty Re: Your Favourite TV Character Wed May 16 2012, 15:48

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world's first bionic man. Steve Austin will be that man. Better than he was before. Better, stronger, faster.

Your Favourite TV Character Six-million-dollar-man-banner

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

7Your Favourite TV Character Empty Re: Your Favourite TV Character Wed May 16 2012, 15:53

Your Favourite TV Character 3475

8Your Favourite TV Character Empty Re: Your Favourite TV Character Wed May 16 2012, 16:04

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

Of all the characters from all the TV shows and you choose Nate Fisher Rolling Eyes

Yeah, he's my favourite.

Do keep up Nat, you were the one that posed the question.

dumb dumb.

9Your Favourite TV Character Empty Re: Your Favourite TV Character Wed May 16 2012, 16:40

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

Yeah, he's my favourite.

Do keep up Nat, you were the one that posed the question.

dumb dumb.

Nate Fisher had no character, it's like choosing the teapot that sat in Hilda Ogden's kitchen for 20-odd years.

10Your Favourite TV Character Empty Re: Your Favourite TV Character Wed May 16 2012, 16:41

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

In your opinion.

11Your Favourite TV Character Empty Re: Your Favourite TV Character Wed May 16 2012, 17:36

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Far too many to mention them all.

Some of my favourites:

Number Six from The Prisoner.
Hans Moleman from The Simpsons.
David Brent, Gareth Keenan from The Office.
Both of Steptoe and Son.
Vyvyan from The Young Ones.
Nick Cotton from EastEnders.
Phil Mitchell from EastEnders, when drunk.

And a special mention to Keith Mandemant, a Steve Coogan character who only appeared in a single sketch on The Day Today.

Genius.

12Your Favourite TV Character Empty Re: Your Favourite TV Character Wed May 16 2012, 17:51

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Your Favourite TV Character Reneartois_228x328

Those of you who follow my work will know that I am a huge fan of 'Allo 'Allo. René Artois is my hero.

This guy is a preferred cast member of what was an excellent ensemble cast in my humble opinion, with too many quotable quotes.
Your Favourite TV Character Tumblr_m0dv34jjEy1qfo73d

It is I, Le Clerc!
Very Happy

13Your Favourite TV Character Empty Re: Your Favourite TV Character Wed May 16 2012, 18:24

dwight schrute

Your Favourite TV Character Rainn-wilson-as-dwight-schrute

14Your Favourite TV Character Empty Re: Your Favourite TV Character Wed May 16 2012, 19:28

TheHateCamel

TheHateCamel
David Lee
David Lee

I was going to put up a picture of Douglas Reynholm from the IT Crowd but can't get the fucking thing to post a picture. Anyway , you know what he looks like. God I'm such a caveman.

Your Favourite TV Character It_crowd_douglas_2

15Your Favourite TV Character Empty Re: Your Favourite TV Character Wed May 16 2012, 19:57

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Your Favourite TV Character Caveman

Speaking of cavemen... Very Happy

16Your Favourite TV Character Empty Re: Your Favourite TV Character Wed May 16 2012, 20:24

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Keith Mandemant sounds like a right barrel of laughs.

17Your Favourite TV Character Empty Re: Your Favourite TV Character Wed May 16 2012, 21:04

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

One of my all time favourites. Some of you younger posters won't remember this brilliant actor. His bite was worse than his bark.

Your Favourite TV Character 2r5xe29

18Your Favourite TV Character Empty Re: Your Favourite TV Character Wed May 16 2012, 21:09

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok Trotter wrote:One of my all time favourites. Some of you younger posters won't remember this brilliant actor. His bite was worse than his bark.

Your Favourite TV Character 2r5xe29

Hill Street Blues, but cant remember his name!!! arrrgh!

19Your Favourite TV Character Empty Re: Your Favourite TV Character Wed May 16 2012, 21:18

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Belker! Do you ever see this dodgy bastard knocking around the streets of Amsterdam ?

Your Favourite TV Character 209ljrs

20Your Favourite TV Character Empty Re: Your Favourite TV Character Wed May 16 2012, 21:28

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok Trotter wrote:Belker! Do you ever see this dodgy bastard knocking around the streets of Amsterdam ?

Your Favourite TV Character 209ljrs

Unfortunately, nope as Barry Foster, who played Piet van der Valk, died well over 10 years ago. Crying or Very sad

But I do go to the puub next to police station that was filmed in the 1st and 2nd series (even featured in the opening credits of the 2nd series) - as its Police Station No.14 - Leidseplein (it is now a Bulldog bar and coffe shop), also that is only a 3 minute walk to the Marnixstraat Police Amsterdam Police Headquarters (used in subsequent series' after series 2). The prison in series 1 and 2 was an actual prison, but it is now a new square with restaurants such as Hard Rock (but look up at the buildings and you can see it was an old prison by the windows and the shape of the building - also another interesting fact whilst Hard Rock was being built Van Der Valk was filmed in the building in one of his last stories (when they were on for 2 hours). And finally anothe rinteresting fact that in series 2 Van Der Valk investigate a group of sqautters - they building they were in is now the Paradiso - just off Leidseplein..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum