Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is Natasha 'real'?

+14
Angry Dad
Lyric Todkill
Reebok Trotter
Copper Dragon
doffcocker
TheHateCamel
Lofty_Love
Hipster_Nebula
bwfc71
largehat
Keegan
Natasha Whittam
Quent
Reebok_Rebel
18 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1Is Natasha 'real'?  Empty Is Natasha 'real'? Thu May 24 2012, 15:36

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I'm asking due to the latest photo change...
it just does not look like the same person. I have to ask as its going to eat away at me if I dont...

she does not seem to like football at all.

slags everyone off (players and other posters)

seems to want to argue and turn every thread in to something that's about her.

Posts the most amazing threads that I believe are just intended to WUM. (for example see 'Depression' thread)

seems to like telling everyone at every opportunity 'shes a beautiful, successful business woman', although when questioned about this she kind of 'disappears' off the thread.

she, just seems like a rather pretentious person who gets a kick of of being noticed and talked about. I bet she frequents bars like the living room or Retreat (I hope not, I've been going there a lot recently, and I dont fancy getting a Cosmo poured over me) looking for the next David Nugent... Laughing (sorry couldn't help it)

I dont actually think she is a 'Real' person in the sense that she ACTUALLY exists ...

I'm more than Likely wrong, but I dont care...

If you dont ask you dont know ... Wink

2Is Natasha 'real'?  Empty Re: Is Natasha 'real'? Thu May 24 2012, 15:48

Reebok_Rebel wrote:I'm asking due to the latest photo change...
it just does not look like the same person

I have no idea whether Natasha is real, but the two photos were of the same person - Serinda Swan.

3Is Natasha 'real'?  Empty Re: Is Natasha 'real'? Thu May 24 2012, 15:49

i've always thought she was real, why would anyone make stuff up?

4Is Natasha 'real'?  Empty Re: Is Natasha 'real'? Thu May 24 2012, 15:50

Rebel, I'm not really Frank Passi. I hope you don't feel I've mislead you Very Happy

5Is Natasha 'real'?  Empty Re: Is Natasha 'real'? Thu May 24 2012, 15:51

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

not-so-plain-jayne wrote:i've always thought she was real, why would anyone make stuff up?

I dunno, I'm bored...I think when im bored.

there is just somthing not quite right about her...but i dont knwo what Shocked

6Is Natasha 'real'?  Empty Re: Is Natasha 'real'? Thu May 24 2012, 15:52

If anyone isn't real it's bwfc71, Mr Amsterdam Nandos. I've never read such crap.

7Is Natasha 'real'?  Empty Re: Is Natasha 'real'? Thu May 24 2012, 15:54

i dunno why people lie on the internet its the one place where i feel ok telling the hole truth. i really am a pensioner who rides a bike.

8Is Natasha 'real'?  Empty Re: Is Natasha 'real'? Thu May 24 2012, 15:54

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Passi wrote:Rebel, I'm not really Frank Passi. I hope you don't feel I've mislead you Very Happy

you fucking bastard! I feel like a right fool now! Mad

lol!

9Is Natasha 'real'?  Empty Re: Is Natasha 'real'? Thu May 24 2012, 15:57

I take everything I read on here with a pinch of salt, but some of the stuff often makes me laugh out loud.

10Is Natasha 'real'?  Empty Re: Is Natasha 'real'? Thu May 24 2012, 15:59

Quent

Quent
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Some people didn't believe my hooker tale, but it was 100% true. So while I have no idea whether Natasha is real, just because some of it doesn't add up doesn't mean it isn't true.

11Is Natasha 'real'?  Empty Re: Is Natasha 'real'? Thu May 24 2012, 16:02

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Quent wrote:Some people didn't believe my hooker tale, but it was 100% true. So while I have no idea whether Natasha is real, just because some of it doesn't add up doesn't mean it isn't true.

I have to admit...

I dont believe the hooker tale either...

12Is Natasha 'real'?  Empty Re: Is Natasha 'real'? Thu May 24 2012, 16:04

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

it just does not look like the same person. I have to ask as its going to eat away at me if I dont...

Posts the most amazing threads that I believe are just intended to WUM. (for example see 'Depression' thread)

seems to like telling everyone at every opportunity 'shes a beautiful, successful business woman', although when questioned about this she kind of 'disappears' off the thread.

she, just seems like a rather pretentious person who gets a kick of of being noticed and talked about. I bet she frequents bars like the living room or Retreat (I hope not, I've been going there a lot recently, and I dont fancy getting a Cosmo poured over me) looking for the next David Nugent... Laughing (sorry couldn't help it)

I dont actually think she is a 'Real' person in the sense that she ACTUALLY exists ...

Just because I don't use a photo of myself doesn't make me fake. I'd be a fool to do that with all the freaks on the internet. I choose Serinda Swan/Taylor Cole because people say I look like them.

And I'm sick of being labelled a WUM. I am not a WUM, just someone who can think for herself. Depression is a good example, it's a made up "illness" that enables thousands of arseholes to skive off work.

Admit it, if I was a bloke you wouldn't have an issue with me being opinionated.

13Is Natasha 'real'?  Empty Re: Is Natasha 'real'? Thu May 24 2012, 16:12

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

While we are confessing, I've never played for Newcastle, Liverpool or England.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

14Is Natasha 'real'?  Empty Re: Is Natasha 'real'? Thu May 24 2012, 16:23

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Reebok_Rebel wrote:

The answer is pretty obvious, Rebel.

I don't think it really matters one way or another.

'Natasha Whittam' is an engaging poster and is important to the forum.

15Is Natasha 'real'?  Empty Re: Is Natasha 'real'? Thu May 24 2012, 16:26

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Again, whilst we are confessing.....

Bolton Hater is my twin brother

Natasha is my grogeous cousin

Hipster Nebula is my psycho-analyst!

16Is Natasha 'real'?  Empty Re: Is Natasha 'real'? Thu May 24 2012, 16:30

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:

Just because I don't use a photo of myself doesn't make me fake. I'd be a fool to do that with all the freaks on the internet. I choose Serinda Swan/Taylor Cole because people say I look like them.

And I'm sick of being labelled a WUM. I am not a WUM, just someone who can think for herself. Depression is a good example, it's a made up "illness" that enables thousands of arseholes to skive off work.

Admit it, if I was a bloke you wouldn't have an issue with me being opinionated.

no...I dont have a problem with opinionated people full stop, its what makes forums interesting.

you just seem to have an agenda of creating controversy and trying to turn every thread in to a discussion about you.

17Is Natasha 'real'?  Empty Re: Is Natasha 'real'? Thu May 24 2012, 16:31

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

largehat wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:

The answer is pretty obvious, Rebel.

I don't think it really matters one way or another.

'Natasha Whittam' is an engaging poster and is important to the forum.

this is true... Like i said, I created the thread as im bored and we are discussing it Laughing

its also all about Natasha, so she will love it!

18Is Natasha 'real'?  Empty Re: Is Natasha 'real'? Thu May 24 2012, 16:33

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

not-so-plain-jayne wrote:i've always thought she was real, why would anyone make stuff up?

Exactly how i feel. You'd have to be one of the saddest people on earth to make up some of the stuff Natasha comes out with, or alternatively a person with a very specific social disorder which needs immediate medical attention

so I've always assumed she is 100% real.

19Is Natasha 'real'?  Empty Re: Is Natasha 'real'? Thu May 24 2012, 16:35

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bolton Hater wrote:If anyone isn't real it's bwfc71, Mr Amsterdam Nandos. I've never read such crap.

My dear twin, you know I am real. I will also advise that you are not actually a Blackburn fan, but a Bolton fan who takes the piss - because its your sense of humour. I have had to live with it all my life!!!

20Is Natasha 'real'?  Empty Re: Is Natasha 'real'? Thu May 24 2012, 16:46

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I don't think shes real, never have really.

The most obvious thing is how can someone who runs her own business go on boltonnuts 24/7.

Lets face it, if everything she has said is true then:

She is a beautiful, sophisticated, intelligent articulate, successful business woman, who runs her own company but still manages to never work on Saturdays and get to every Bolton match which always disgust her as she hates watching 'overpaid ponce's' but continues week in week out. She also has extraordinary strength for such a slender figured person and almost weekly has a enjoys a good battering of whoever is silly enough to disagree with her. On top of this she led a previous life as a professional footballer who could smash in those 25 yard volleys, clear balls off the line whilst breaking a leg, run the whole 90 mins with total ease, shake off her injuries and go again next week, not like those other ponces, needing 9 months to recover from a double leg fracture.

And for all her hatred towards football, its manager, chairmen and players she still found love in her heart for good old Bury Legend Dave Nugent and endeavours in her quest to make herself utterly miserable every Saturday and complain about it, every Saturday... until of course we get relegated, and she says that she will no longer watch the Wanderers, perhaps we will win to much for her liking next season? wheres the challenge in watching that.

Natasha may be her name, but I think she has made an online character, the Natasha we know.

Not that I mind though, I find it entertaining Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum