Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Abortion

+10
Natasha Whittam
Reebok_Rebel
xmiles
wanderlust
Reebok Trotter
Angry Dad
Banks of the Croal
Sluffy
gloswhite
largehat
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 6]

31Abortion - Page 3 Empty Re: Abortion Mon May 28 2012, 13:22

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:

I'm sorry to hear that. I'll fix that for you at your Jubilee Party, if you look like your avatar pic, I might even enjoy it.

Thanks, but I'm saving myself for my husband.

32Abortion - Page 3 Empty Re: Abortion Mon May 28 2012, 13:24

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
largehat wrote:

I'm sorry to hear that. I'll fix that for you at your Jubilee Party, if you look like your avatar pic, I might even enjoy it.

Thanks, but I'm saving myself for my husband.

I am your future husband.

33Abortion - Page 3 Empty Re: Abortion Mon May 28 2012, 13:24

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lofty_Love wrote: I really don't see it as murder, surely its wrong for a woman to use the morning after pill as well then if abortion at an early stage is wrong?

A very good point. Where exactly do you draw the line ?

34Abortion - Page 3 Empty Re: Abortion Mon May 28 2012, 13:25

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:

I am your future husband.

I don't think we are compatable.

35Abortion - Page 3 Empty Re: Abortion Mon May 28 2012, 13:27

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

bwfc71 wrote:As soon as a cell divides to create more cells - isn't that life?

I don't think that's a sensible point to be honest.

A dead person's hair and fingernails keep growing - that involves cell division - perhaps we shouldn't cremate them because that is life.

I can understand someone saying "it's a baby at X or Y point" but going on about cells is just a bit trite IMO.

36Abortion - Page 3 Empty Re: Abortion Mon May 28 2012, 13:37

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

largehat wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:
Its still murder,its murdering a baby and fuck any cnut who does it of their own free will.

Angry, at what point do you consider it to actually be a baby? Do you consider a fertilized egg or an unformed embryo to be babies?
Life begins at fertilization, from that moment it becomes a highly organized being. It is a living thing, it is human, to abort it is to kill it and thats murder, and to murder your own child is evil beyond belief.

37Abortion - Page 3 Empty Re: Abortion Mon May 28 2012, 13:41

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Angry Dad wrote:Life begins at fertilization, from that moment it becomes a highly organized being. It is a living thing, it is human, to abort it is to kill it and thats murder, and to murder your own child is evil beyond belief.

How about if the child will have no quality of life due to serious disabilities?

Do you feel the same about euthanasia, ie when someone ends the suffering of a loved one who is terminally ill?

38Abortion - Page 3 Empty Re: Abortion Mon May 28 2012, 13:56

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

largehat wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:Life begins at fertilization, from that moment it becomes a highly organized being. It is a living thing, it is human, to abort it is to kill it and thats murder, and to murder your own child is evil beyond belief.

How about if the child will have no quality of life due to serious disabilities?

Do you feel the same about euthanasia, ie when someone ends the suffering of a loved one who is terminally ill?
There is no excuse for a human to kill another,we do not have that right.

39Abortion - Page 3 Empty Re: Abortion Mon May 28 2012, 13:58

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Lofty_Love wrote: I really don't see it as murder, surely its wrong for a woman to use the morning after pill as well then if abortion at an early stage is wrong?

A very good point. Where exactly do you draw the line ?

personally, up until it is born or can survive outside the womb.

I realise that is a very unpopular view but if people are ok with the morning after pill I can't see how that is different from abortion before the baby can actually survive outside the womb, if it can't survive outside the womb it is still part of that woman's body, and everyone should have the right to do as they wish to their own body.

40Abortion - Page 3 Empty Re: Abortion Mon May 28 2012, 14:00

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Angry Dad wrote:
largehat wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:
Its still murder,its murdering a baby and fuck any cnut who does it of their own free will.

Angry, at what point do you consider it to actually be a baby? Do you consider a fertilized egg or an unformed embryo to be babies?
Life begins at fertilization, from that moment it becomes a highly organized being. It is a living thing, it is human, to abort it is to kill it and thats murder, and to murder your own child is evil beyond belief.

So you would make the morning after pill illegal and stop women who have been raped from having an abortion?

41Abortion - Page 3 Empty Re: Abortion Mon May 28 2012, 14:00

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:There is no excuse for a human to kill another,we do not have that right.

What about places like Dignitas? Surely people who are terminally and in severe pain should have the right to choose their own dying ?

If I had Alzheimers disease and I was becoming a burden on my family I would much rather be given a lethal injection and die with dignity surrounded by my loved ones, than put my nearest and dearest through a living hell.

Last edited by Reebok Trotter on Mon May 28 2012, 14:12; edited 1 time in total

42Abortion - Page 3 Empty Re: Abortion Mon May 28 2012, 14:02

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Angry Dad wrote:
largehat wrote:

There is no excuse for a human to kill another,we do not have that right.

Do you think people have the right to commit suicide?

43Abortion - Page 3 Empty Re: Abortion Mon May 28 2012, 14:07

I see no issue with abortion so long as it's done early and for the right reasons. My mate got his girlfriend pregnant at 18 both about to go to uni, so got an abortion. It was done quickly and in my opinion there's nothing wrong with that. They weren't ready, would it of been fair to the kid? A reason like getting into your wedding dress on the other hand is pretty shit.

I agree with euthanasia 100%, sometimes people just have no quality of life, and should be allowed to make a final choice. I've seen Alzheimer's and if I was ever to develop it, I'd choose death before forgetting the faces of my family and having to have somebody wipe my arse for me. I can't believe anybody could oppose it to be honest, we put dogs down if they're going to suffer, we should be able to do the same.

44Abortion - Page 3 Empty Re: Abortion Mon May 28 2012, 14:08

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:

Do you think people have the right to commit suicide?

Currently there is no law against committing suicide in the UK. Perhaps the EU Law Lords should introduce a law making it an offence. That way, those persons who attempted suicide but failed could be banged up in prison out of harms way.

45Abortion - Page 3 Empty Re: Abortion Mon May 28 2012, 14:09

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't think that sweeping gender-based generalisations help. Only the people involved know the circumstances including how/why it happened, the nature of their relationship and their willingness and capability of bringing up the child if they go through with the birth. Every case is different and shouldn't be judged on the basis of speculation just because some other stupid twat in the media did something wrong.

Not all men are bastards and not all women are slags and it's just wrong to even imply it.

But the fact is that pro-choice is about having the option to choose the appropriate solution for the individual case and "pro-life" is about having no solution - rape being a good example of where a solution is warranted if the victim wants it.

46Abortion - Page 3 Empty Re: Abortion Mon May 28 2012, 14:11

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote: I can't believe anybody could oppose it to be honest, we put dogs down if they're going to suffer, we should be able to do the same.

Exactly. We would put down a sick animal on humanitarian grounds but a human being has to suffer with terminal cancer and if the family end the sufferers misery they are prosecuted. What a stupid bloody world we live in.

47Abortion - Page 3 Empty Re: Abortion Mon May 28 2012, 14:13

That way, those persons who attempted suicide but failed could be banged up in prison out of harms way.

Don't think getting locked in prison would help somebody who wants to kill themselves, they need help.

48Abortion - Page 3 Empty Re: Abortion Mon May 28 2012, 14:15

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:I see no issue with abortion so long as it's done early and for the right reasons. My mate got his girlfriend pregnant at 18 both about to go to uni, so got an abortion. It was done quickly and in my opinion there's nothing wrong with that. They weren't ready, would it of been fair to the kid? A reason like getting into your wedding dress on the other hand is pretty shit.

So you rightly think it's wrong to have an abortion to fit into a wedding dress, but see no wrong in your stupid mate and his girlfriend having a termination because it interfered with their education? They are exactly the same you dumbo.

49Abortion - Page 3 Empty Re: Abortion Mon May 28 2012, 14:16

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:

Don't think getting locked in prison would help somebody who wants to kill themselves, they need help.

Most of the modern day prisons have hospitals within the grounds with 24 hour psychiatric care. It's how they have managed to keep that bastard Ian Brady alive all these years.

50Abortion - Page 3 Empty Re: Abortion Mon May 28 2012, 14:17

Well ones an education which will lead to them getting a successful career in the future and ones a dress. They're not the same in any world you moron.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum