Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Woman Poses As Man To Get Sex

+3
Copper Dragon
boltonbonce
Natasha Whittam
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

31Woman Poses As Man To Get Sex - Page 3 Empty Re: Woman Poses As Man To Get Sex Thu Sep 10 2015, 11:52

Breadman wrote:Is Smithmon back?

I didn't mean him. 

I meant Abhijit the Eejit.

smithmon is coming up in a minute. Not got the other guy down.

32Woman Poses As Man To Get Sex - Page 3 Empty Re: Woman Poses As Man To Get Sex Wed Oct 12 2016, 16:21

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Utterly disturbing story.

Gayle Newland, 25, tricked another woman into having sex with her by posing as a man and persuading her to wear a blindfold in the bedroom, a court has heard.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-34190186

Some people are so stupid. Would you wear a blindfold to meet a total stranger? Even for the promise of sex (KP, we know your answer is yes)?

A happy ending to this story, Gayle Newland has had her conviction (and 8 year prison sentence) quashed by the Court of Appeal.

Clearly the sane judges who overturned her conviction felt it ridiculous that the "victim" didn't realise she was a woman.

Gives you a warm feeling inside.

33Woman Poses As Man To Get Sex - Page 3 Empty Re: Woman Poses As Man To Get Sex Wed Oct 12 2016, 16:25

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

8 years is ridiculous for that crime anyway when Paedo's get less but there is really something wrong if the woman couldn't tell that it was a plastic cock inside her.

Did she not give her a blowie?

34Woman Poses As Man To Get Sex - Page 3 Empty Re: Woman Poses As Man To Get Sex Wed Oct 12 2016, 17:08

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:Did she not give her a blowie?

Not all relationships involve oral sex KP.

35Woman Poses As Man To Get Sex - Page 3 Empty Re: Woman Poses As Man To Get Sex Wed Oct 12 2016, 17:19

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
karlypants wrote:Did she not give her a blowie?

Not all relationships involve oral sex KP.
Maybe, but surely she would have had her hand on the prosthetic knob? Shocked

36Woman Poses As Man To Get Sex - Page 3 Empty Re: Woman Poses As Man To Get Sex Wed Oct 12 2016, 17:31

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:Maybe, but surely she would have had her hand on the prosthetic knob? Shocked

How many knobs have you held? Some have a plastic feel to them.

37Woman Poses As Man To Get Sex - Page 3 Empty Re: Woman Poses As Man To Get Sex Wed Oct 12 2016, 17:59

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
karlypants wrote:Maybe, but surely she would have had her hand on the prosthetic knob? Shocked

How many knobs have you held? Some have a plastic feel to them.
Or should the question be how many sausages have you held?

The girl was up for it. I find it hard to believe that she hasn't had a good feel of it and thought hang on a minute, it feels a bit plastic, let me have a look!

38Woman Poses As Man To Get Sex - Page 3 Empty Re: Woman Poses As Man To Get Sex Wed Oct 12 2016, 18:03

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm having hotdogs for dinner tonight funnily enough. Very Happy

39Woman Poses As Man To Get Sex - Page 3 Empty Re: Woman Poses As Man To Get Sex Wed Oct 12 2016, 18:22

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:The girl was up for it. I find it hard to believe that she hasn't had a good feel of it and thought hang on a minute, it feels a bit plastic, let me have a look!

That's not very polite, once you've started the deed you can't very well ask to inspect the merchandise. Plastic or not.

40Woman Poses As Man To Get Sex - Page 3 Empty Re: Woman Poses As Man To Get Sex Thu Jun 29 2017, 17:38

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Shocking twist to this story today - the woman (who pretended to be a man) has been re-tried and found guilty by a jury. The judge has warned she faces a significant prison stretch when sentenced.

I'm still no nearer understanding how the victim couldn't tell the "man" she dated for two years was actually a woman.

But let this be a lesson to anyone pretending to be a member of the opposite sex.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-40446396

41Woman Poses As Man To Get Sex - Page 3 Empty Re: Woman Poses As Man To Get Sex Thu Jun 29 2017, 17:48

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Natasha Whittam wrote:But let this be a lesson to anyone pretending to be a member of the opposite sex.

Clearly that wouldn't apply to anyone on Nuts.

42Woman Poses As Man To Get Sex - Page 3 Empty Re: Woman Poses As Man To Get Sex Thu Jun 29 2017, 17:50

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:Clearly that wouldn't apply to anyone on Nuts.

It's not professional to discuss KP on a public forum.

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum