Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Donald Trump for President of the USA

+35
Dunkels King
Leeds_Trotter
BoltonTillIDie
Growler
Soul Kitchen
NickFazer
King Bill
DEANO82
Cajunboy
Boggersbelief
Lard Lad
Fabians Right Peg
terenceanne
okocha
Bread2.0
xmiles
whatsgoingon
scottjames30
observer
wessy
luckyPeterpiper
Natasha Whittam
Chairmanda
Copper Dragon
Bollotom2014
karlypants
Bwfc1958
gloswhite
Hipster_Nebula
finlaymcdanger
Bolton Nuts
rammywhite
Norpig
Reebok Trotter
Sluffy
39 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 30 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 50]

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Corruption is endemic in American politics. Abraham Lincoln even begged his handlers to refrain from entering into any deals that would further his election prospects.
To no avail. Leaving his office one day,after a lengthy morning of interviews,he was asked by a Presidential aid, why he looked so glum.
"Too many pigs for the teats",he replied. "Too many pigs for the teats".

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:

More shite from the media trying to ruin Trump, that vid is totally innocent
It's creepy. End of.

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

bwfc1874 wrote:Awful campaign and twice awful candidates, but anyone that thinks Trump would be a better option than Clinton barely deserves to vote. He has no serious policies at all, pie in the sky, vague nonsense.

Terrenceanne takes the biscuit again though the media in the US and Britain is left biased? On what possible measure are you suggesting that?
1874 ... I always take the biscuit and the cake and the mince pies.....due to my vast knowledge of politics, football and general worldly experience. Even Nat is a secret admirer of my gems of wisdom...but won't admit to it naturally.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:

More shite from the media trying to ruin Trump, that vid is totally innocent
It's creepy. End of.

No it's not.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This is creepy

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

How did he get away with that, even in those days ?

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Just read an interesting article giving a greater insight into Donald Trump the business man, it is not particularly impressive reading given that his business success is his greatest USP for his presidency.

http://europe.newsweek.com/donald-trumps-business-failures-election-2016-486091?rm=eu

and another interesting piece that shows if he gets in and implements his tax changes he could personally benefit to the tune of hundreds of millions.

https://www.hillaryclinton.com/briefing/memos/2016/08/22/memo-donald-trump-has-650-million-in-debt-and-is-linked-to-loans-from-china-and-wall-street/

okocha

okocha
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

[size=18]Late Night host Seth Meyers does not think the decision between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump is very close.
"That’s a problem for a lot of Americans: They just don’t love the two choices," Meyers said. "Do you pick someone who’s under federal investigation for using a private email server?
"Or do you pick someone who called Mexicans rapists, claimed the president was born in Kenya, proposed banning an entire religion from entering the US, mocked a disabled reporter, said John McCain wasn’t a war hero because he was captured, attacked the parents of a fallen soldier, bragged about committing sexual assault, was accused by 12 women of committing sexual assault, said some of those women weren’t attractive for him to sexually assault, said more countries should get nukes, said that he would force the military to commit war crimes, said a judge was biased because his parents were Mexicans, said women should be punished for having abortions, incited violence at his rallies, called global warming a hoax perpetrated by the Chinese, called for his opponent to be jailed, declared bankruptcy six times, bragged about not paying income taxes, stiffed his contractors and employees, lost a billion dollars in one year, scammed customers at his fake university, bought a six-foot-tall painting of himself with money from his fake foundation, has a trial for fraud coming up in November, insulted an opponent’s looks, insulted an opponent’s wife’s looks, and bragged about grabbing women by the pussy?
"How do you choose?"

[/size]

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

okocha wrote:[size=18]Late Night host Seth Meyers does not think the decision between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump is very close.
"That’s a problem for a lot of Americans: They just don’t love the two choices," Meyers said. "Do you pick someone who’s under federal investigation for using a private email server?
"Or do you pick someone who called Mexicans rapists, claimed the president was born in Kenya, proposed banning an entire religion from entering the US, mocked a disabled reporter, said John McCain wasn’t a war hero because he was captured, attacked the parents of a fallen soldier, bragged about committing sexual assault, was accused by 12 women of committing sexual assault, said some of those women weren’t attractive for him to sexually assault, said more countries should get nukes, said that he would force the military to commit war crimes, said a judge was biased because his parents were Mexicans, said women should be punished for having abortions, incited violence at his rallies, called global warming a hoax perpetrated by the Chinese, called for his opponent to be jailed, declared bankruptcy six times, bragged about not paying income taxes, stiffed his contractors and employees, lost a billion dollars in one year, scammed customers at his fake university, bought a six-foot-tall painting of himself with money from his fake foundation, has a trial for fraud coming up in November, insulted an opponent’s looks, insulted an opponent’s wife’s looks, and bragged about grabbing women by the pussy?
"How do you choose?"
[/size]

:clap:

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Fair comments, but where's the list for Clinton, just to make the comparison fair ?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'd rather have Trump than Clinton. At least under Trump America and Russia wouldn't start world war three.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Lets be honest, if this is America's best, the shit is going to fly whoever gets in.
My own thoughts are that with the checks and balances, Trump might grow into the post, whereas Clinton has a proven past that isn't good, and she's already declared how she's going to ruin the country.

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:I'd rather have Trump than Clinton. At least under Trump America and Russia wouldn't start world war three.

That one's going in a folder I'm calling the "88 pts File".

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bread2.0 wrote:That one's going in a folder I'm calling the "88 pts File".

I'll be extra pissed off if Preston is under nuclear attack from Russia and you re-post that message.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Don't worry Nat, even Putin knows not to piss you off.  Smile

gloswhite wrote:Lets be honest, if this is America's best, the shit is going to fly whoever gets in.
My own thoughts are that with the checks and balances, Trump might grow into the post, whereas Clinton has a proven past that isn't good, and she's already declared how she's going to ruin the country.

Sorry going to have to ask you to expand again here Glos! What's in her proven past? And how has she declared she'll ruin the country?

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:
gloswhite wrote:Lets be honest, if this is America's best, the shit is going to fly whoever gets in.

Sorry going to have to ask you to expand again here Glos! What's in her proven past? And how has she declared she'll ruin the country?

Only you could defend the most corrupt woman on the planet.

I can't stand either of them, but you're buying far too much into Trumps propaganda if you think she's the most corrupt person on the planet. Go on though, spit some details out Boggers.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:I can't stand either of them, but you're buying far too much into Trumps propaganda if you think she's the most corrupt person on the planet. Go on though, spit some details out Boggers.

She's being investigated by the FBI as we speak...
She defends a rapist

What has she actually done of note in her career?

It's not trump propaganda it's cold, hard facts

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 30 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum