You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Donald Trump for President of the USA

Donald Trump for President of the USA

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 19]

61 Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Thu Feb 11 2016, 22:45

Sluffy

Admin
The only analogy I can think of was when Ronald Reagan stood for President and he too was deemed a joke candidate.

Reagan won and history shows him to be one of the better Presidents of the USA.

At least the Presidential race isn't boring this time!

62 Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Thu Feb 11 2016, 23:46

Hipster_Nebula

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
There will never be another JFK simple as that.

63 Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Wed Feb 24 2016, 10:30

Reebok Trotter

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Since Trump got a starring role in Game of Thrones, his popularity has gone through the roof.

64 Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Wed Feb 24 2016, 12:36

wessy

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Regan one of the better ones really? Republican say no more, Stupid Princess David etc, War monger plus he was in bed with Thatcher. For me a fool. BUT trumped by Trump

Last edited by wessy on Wed Feb 24 2016, 12:39; edited 1 time in total

65 Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Wed Feb 24 2016, 12:39

wessy

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
karlypants wrote:Fucking cunt.

More expert analysis lol

66 Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Wed Feb 24 2016, 12:46

wessy

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
My guess he will get the Republican ticket they have previous in terms of picking idiots. Enough gun toting, boss browed, I have insurance fook the medi care crew, will vote and be drawn by the Trump charm.

The question is will the Democrats (in office for two terms) have enough in the tank to quell what will be a dirty US campaign (as always) made worse by Trump a man with the social skills and caring attitude of great white shark. Super Tuesday on March 1st we will have a clear picture.

67 Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Wed Feb 24 2016, 15:32

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Trump will walk the republican ticket but lose to Clinton in the final analysis. Anybody else see that rally with the young cheerleaders singing Freedom's on our shoulders? Surreal and insane in equal measure.

68 Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Tue Mar 01 2016, 23:03

boltonbonce

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

69 Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Tue Mar 01 2016, 23:12

observer

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
wanderlust wrote:Trump will walk the republican ticket but lose to Clinton in the final analysis. Anybody else see that rally with the young cheerleaders singing Freedom's on our shoulders? Surreal and insane in equal measure.
Unless she is indicted before the election!

70 Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Tue Mar 01 2016, 23:22

Bollotom2014

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
Hipster_Nebula wrote:There will never be another JFK simple as that.

JFK was way down the popularity list but strangely enough, Dickie Nixon was quite high, as was Ronnie. Course JFK was POTUS for a shortish time and his Missus took more of the limelight, and Monroe too. Bit like NL then.  Twisted Evil

71 Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Tue Mar 01 2016, 23:33

Sluffy

Admin
Super Tuesday today.

Is this the day that Trump becomes unstoppable?

Going off on a bit of a tangent, has anybody else been watching him on The Apprentice USA - Celebrities - showing on the BBC at the moment (Season 12)?

I think it is fantastic viewing watching how dumb and diva-ish some of the celebs really are and I guess the American way of saying how wonderful everything and everyone is, whilst not being the least bit sincere.

Trump has no questions at all in the boardroom other to constantly ask everybody all the time who they would fire!

I'm not so sure that the programmes are made as comedy but they certainly make me laugh.

Can't wait for the next instalment of both the elections and the TV programme.

72 Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Wed Mar 02 2016, 11:47

Reebok Trotter

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
wessy wrote:
karlypants wrote:Fucking cunt.

More expert analysis lol

Laughing

73 Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Wed Mar 02 2016, 12:43

Sluffy wrote:Super Tuesday today.

Is this the day that Trump becomes unstoppable?

Going off on a bit of a tangent, has anybody else been watching him on The Apprentice USA - Celebrities - showing on the BBC at the moment (Season 12)?

I think it is fantastic viewing watching how dumb and diva-ish some of the celebs really are and I guess the American way of saying how wonderful everything and everyone is, whilst not being the least bit sincere.

Trump has no questions at all in the boardroom other to constantly ask everybody all the time who they would fire!

I'm not so sure that the programmes are made as comedy but they certainly make me laugh.

Can't wait for the next instalment of both the elections and the TV programme.

Started watching it at Uni, hilarious television and as you say highlights just how much of a tool he is. Lots of talk about winners, losers and how much people respect him, and absolutely no substance. Equally embarrassing is how seriously the 'celebs' take it, one series involves Joan Rivers in outright war with poker player Annie Duke.

74 Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Wed Mar 02 2016, 12:49

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Trump has 36% of the vote but there are still 4 other candidates in it notably Cruz and Rubio who are splitting the vote so it all depends on where the republican votes go when 3 of the remaining candidates pull out. There's still a possibility that Trump might not get the nomination if e.g. Rubio's supporters switch to Cruz.
Still expecting a Trump v Clinton final but Hilary may yet get indicted.

75 Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Wed Mar 02 2016, 16:12

gloswhite

Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
I hope Clinton doesn't get in. It would seem that everything she has been involved in has either crashed, cost a fortune, or come out with a half-arsed solution. (all this according to my American friends)
To my mind, she only got where she is because her old man got a blow job off his secretary. From gob job to President. Pretty remarkable, even for America

76 Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Wed Mar 02 2016, 16:25

Reebok Trotter

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
gloswhite wrote:I hope Clinton doesn't get in. It would seem that everything she has been involved in has either crashed, cost a fortune, or come out with a half-arsed solution. (all this according to my American friends)
To my mind, she only got where she is because her old man got a blow job off his secretary. From gob job to President. Pretty remarkable, even for America

I quite agree.

77 Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Wed Mar 02 2016, 16:29

Chairmanda

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
I think it is looking increasingly likely it will be Hilary or the Donald. Under those circs, RT and Glos, who would you choose?

78 Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Wed Mar 02 2016, 16:38

Reebok Trotter

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Chairmanda wrote:I think it is looking increasingly likely it will be Hilary or the Donald. Under those circs, RT and Glos, who would you choose?

Hobsons Choice! If I had to nail my colours to one of them then it would have to be Clinton simply because I think Trump is a very loose cannon. I can imagine him threatening to nuke that nutter with the weird haircut who runs North Korea. I'm not sure the world will be a safer place with Trump dictating US foreign policy.

79 Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Wed Mar 02 2016, 18:26

finlaymcdanger

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Trump won't be President. Clinton far more likely, and although highly unlikely, Bloomberg could still swoop in to squash the lot of 'em.

80 Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Wed Mar 02 2016, 18:26

gloswhite

Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
I'm not sure at this stage, although I have hopes that the weight and responsibility of the job will pull him into line. He didn't get where he is by being stupid. He's already showing signs of reigning in his rhetoric, so maybe he will continue to apply common sense.
However. Clinton has already had experience in government as Secretary of State, and her showing is not only poor, but also illegal. Her, and Obama's, part in the death of their ambassador in Benghazi has been called into question many times, especially her dismissive attitude to the event.
Obama's foreign policy is nothing short of disastrous, and backed up and supported/advised by Clinton shows only that neither of them have a clue when dealing with complicated diplomatic events.
As I say, I'm still open-minded, although, unlike many at this time, its Clinton I'm more concerned about.

81 Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Wed Mar 02 2016, 18:55

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Problem is that the largest economy and biggest army on the planet will be fronted by one of these guys.

82 Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Wed Mar 02 2016, 19:10

rammywhite

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
wanderlust wrote:Problem is that the largest economy and biggest army on the planet will be fronted by one of these guys.

......and can you imagine Trump in charge of that. it's a nightmare scenario.

83 Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Wed Mar 02 2016, 19:30

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
rammywhite wrote:
wanderlust wrote:Problem is that the largest economy and biggest army on the planet will be fronted by one of these guys.

I don't think the President is actually in charge Rammy. More of a puppet role IMO.

84 Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Thu Mar 03 2016, 09:44

Reebok Trotter

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
wanderlust wrote:
rammywhite wrote:

I don't think the President is actually in charge Rammy. More of a puppet role IMO.

Unfortunately, Trump doesn't strike me as the puppet type. He comes across as somewhat of a maverick. Tact and diplomacy doesn't appear to be his strong suit.

85 Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Thu Mar 03 2016, 10:38

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Reebok Trotter wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
rammywhite wrote:

Unfortunately, Trump doesn't strike me as the puppet type. He comes across as somewhat of a maverick. Tact and diplomacy doesn't appear to be his strong suit.
I reckon the Langley farm boys could drop him if he stepped out of line....

86 Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Thu Mar 03 2016, 14:50

Hipster_Nebula

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I'm with Hilary. Trump is a dangerous moron.

87 Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Thu Mar 03 2016, 18:04

gloswhite

Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
The problem is that the trump rhetoric is masking the Clinton nomination. People really do need to see what she has, (or hasn't) achieved, how she did it, and at what cost, all from one of the highest posts in the American government.

88 Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Thu Mar 03 2016, 20:05

scottjames30

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
wanderlust wrote:
rammywhite wrote:

This^ The illuminati run and control the world.

Mark my words.

89 Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Wed May 04 2016, 08:59

Well, it looks like the crazy bastard's secured the GOP ticket, so here we go.....

Anybody else building a shelter in the back garden?

90 Re: Donald Trump for President of the USA on Wed May 04 2016, 09:27

whatsgoingon

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
The thought of having Trump and Putin in charge of two of the most powerful nations on the planet is scary, throw into the mix a coked up psycho with nukes in North Korea and resettling on the moon looks really attractive. 
If this guy gets in he could go down in history as the only president in history capable of making Goerge W Bush look intelligent.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 19]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum