Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Woopy and Julie Moores

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Woopy and Julie Moores Empty Woopy and Julie Moores Thu 31 May - 5:41

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Has anyone come across these most hateful people over on the BEN forums? I have never seen such ridiculously negative comments said constantly by a 'fan' before in my life!

The tripe they come out with is unreal, if you think Natasha is bad for being negative about players then you should check out the latest by these two, regarding Jussis years with us as nothing of value and him always being an 'average goalkeeper' who was on 'extortionate wages' and 'won't be missed' (And at least Natasha has a sense of humour, one thing these two severely lack). They then have the cheek to witter on about how a better goalkeeper would have kept us up, perhaps they don't realise that Jussi is one of the main reasons we didn't get relegated much much earlier, as if its his fault he is 37..

Anyone who says that clearly doesn't know the first thing about football, or the player once voted 'Best Goalkeeper of the Premier League'.

They jump on any slightly positive post labelling them part of the 'happy clappers brigade' and have pretty much ruined that forum, which does have some decent posters (AndyL), by the utter crap they come out with.

I hope they never come here.

Just had to get that off my chest..

2Woopy and Julie Moores Empty Re: Woopy and Julie Moores Thu 31 May - 8:21

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Julie Moores is my sister you bitch.

3Woopy and Julie Moores Empty Re: Woopy and Julie Moores Thu 31 May - 9:22

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The Bolton News site really is full of Bolton idiots. They openly suggest Gartside wanted Bolton to get relegated and part of his plan was to keep Jussi past his sell by date. Brilliant.

Jussi is a decent keeper, I'm still not convinced Bogdan is any better but it makes sense to keep the younger man.

4Woopy and Julie Moores Empty Re: Woopy and Julie Moores Thu 31 May - 10:02

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I've always thought that what goes on, on another forum should be left on that other forum, as it hasn't got anything to do with us.

Woppy and Julie have had a few pops at me when I've posted on BN before now - and no doubt they will in the future - but I think they are very good posters (although I may not always agree with their opinions!).

Anyone is welcome to join us on here and will have an equal right to post their views no matter how silly we may think that some of them are (their views that is) - after all having a bit of a laugh is what this forum is about isn't it!

And who knows at the end of the day their views might not turn out to be so silly after all!

Last edited by Sluffy on Thu 31 May - 10:07; edited 1 time in total

5Woopy and Julie Moores Empty Re: Woopy and Julie Moores Thu 31 May - 10:04

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

We shall see how well thought of Jussi is by his next move. Wouldn't be surprised to see him stay in the Premier, whilst the manager who thought he wasn't good enough takes us down a division.

6Woopy and Julie Moores Empty Re: Woopy and Julie Moores Thu 31 May - 11:53

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Julie Moores is Natasha lol. You'd have to be a cyborg not to realise that.

And yes i've read her work, it's awfully familiar!

7Woopy and Julie Moores Empty Re: Woopy and Julie Moores Thu 31 May - 11:59

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Hence the 'She's my sister' comment Shocked

8Woopy and Julie Moores Empty Re: Woopy and Julie Moores Thu 31 May - 12:00

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:Hence the 'She's my sister' comment Shocked

Yes.

A woman who just happens to hate everything and everyone associated with Bolton.

hmmm interesting.

If it's not Natasha (it is) it's an extremely sad individual who's copied her act on there for years.

9Woopy and Julie Moores Empty Re: Woopy and Julie Moores Thu 31 May - 12:25

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

So Nat is really schizophrenic !. Hhmmm, that would explain things a bit

10Woopy and Julie Moores Empty Re: Woopy and Julie Moores Thu 31 May - 12:27

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's isn't me actually, but there's no doubt I am her hero.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum