Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Alex Samizadeh

+8
Bolton Nuts
Natasha Whittam
Boggersbelief
wanderlust
Keegan
gloswhite
Bwfc1958
MartinBWFC
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

1Alex Samizadeh Empty Alex Samizadeh Sat Sep 19 2015, 19:37

16 year old alex samizadeh has scored 8 times in five games for the under 18's, got promoted to the under 21's. Came off the bench for his debut and scored.

If a player knows where the net is, he knows where the net is.

Should he be given a chance? I certainly think he should. He should of been given one today and could of saved ourselves some money picking up another reject.

2Alex Samizadeh Empty Re: Alex Samizadeh Sat Sep 19 2015, 19:43

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Rumours going around that Lennons trying to get Bobby Charlton and Denis Law to come out of retirement.

3Alex Samizadeh Empty Re: Alex Samizadeh Sun Sep 20 2015, 01:32

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Tbf I would try anything at this point.

Thomas, Woolery, Samizadeh, any of them. 

Having Clayton should help but he's not really an out and out striker. Clough was a breath of fresh air when he tore Wigan apart in his first game and went on to score 6 in 8, something like that. The youngsters are eager to impress and you're guaranteed 110% every game and the fans will always back an academy graduate.

Goalscorers have the gift. They are the ones who are banging them in at an early age and Continue to do so at whatever level they play at.

I understand the view that it is a big difference between championship and u18 and reserve football but when you have the knack you have the knack and it would do no harm to see if they could make the step up. West Ham have been playing a 16 year old this season in the prem and has impressed by all accounts. I am all for it personally. Why persist with madine and heskey if it's not working. If it doesn't work out and they're clearly not ready then have them continue their development in the reserve or development squad or whatever. No harm done.

On the other hand, we could have an absolute gem.

4Alex Samizadeh Empty Re: Alex Samizadeh Sun Sep 20 2015, 12:00

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Its a gamble whether to maybe get something with out-of-form players, or risk a completely new player to the senior game.
I agree that we need to take a risk, as without doing so, the outcome is almost inevitable, especially with the situation as it is.
I have never understood the reluctance to blood a youngster. You won't know what they are like in the senior team, nor will they, until they, and the manager, have tried it.
There are quite a few examples of youngsters emerging almost overnight, Rooney being an obvious one for Everton, and closer to home, our own Zak.
I think we need to test the water a little harder.

5Alex Samizadeh Empty Re: Alex Samizadeh Tue Sep 22 2015, 05:35

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Liverpool bought young Joe Gomez from Charlton and he has started every game for them ahead of the likes of Kolo You're, and generally very positive reviews. If you are good enough, you are old enough.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

6Alex Samizadeh Empty Re: Alex Samizadeh Tue Sep 22 2015, 08:29

Keegan wrote:Liverpool bought young Joe Gomez from Charlton and he has started every game for them ahead of the likes of Kolo You're, and generally very positive reviews. If you are good enough, you are old enough.
:clap:

7Alex Samizadeh Empty Re: Alex Samizadeh Tue Sep 22 2015, 09:21

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

Lennon was asked directly on jimmy waggs football hour last night on the radio how far awayfrom first team action Thomas and Woolery were, and he basically said nowhere near. They have been training with the first team since the start of the season and they need to develop physically before he can give them a go so can't imagine samizadeh is getting anywhere near the first team this season.

8Alex Samizadeh Empty Re: Alex Samizadeh Tue Sep 22 2015, 09:23

Bwfc1958 wrote:Lennon was asked directly on jimmy waggs football hour last night on the radio how far awayfrom first team action Thomas and Woolery were, and he basically said nowhere near. They have been training with the first team since the start of the season and they need to develop physically before he can give them a go so can't imagine samizadeh is getting anywhere near the first team this season.
it's ridiciulous though don't you agree?  Goalscorers are bred on confidence.  They must have it by the bucket load the amount they are baggin between them.  I mean, come on, they can hit the target and score, non of our current flops can do that

LENNON OUT

9Alex Samizadeh Empty Re: Alex Samizadeh Tue Sep 22 2015, 09:34

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

Well if it was me I would be giving them a go, but Lennon surely know's more than I do seeing them on a daily basis, so we just have to trust his judgement I guess.

10Alex Samizadeh Empty Re: Alex Samizadeh Tue Sep 22 2015, 09:36

Bwfc1958 wrote:Well if it was me I would be giving them a go, but Lennon surely know's more than I do seeing them on a daily basis, so we just have to trust his judgement I guess.
the same judgement that has put heskey on pedestal alongside madine!

I'm not buying it, take a punt, thats what i say.

11Alex Samizadeh Empty Re: Alex Samizadeh Tue Sep 22 2015, 10:12

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

Good point Johnny.

LENNON OUT!!

12Alex Samizadeh Empty Re: Alex Samizadeh Tue Sep 22 2015, 10:23

Bwfc1958 wrote:Good point Johnny.

LENNON OUT!!
LENNON OUT!!

13Alex Samizadeh Empty Re: Alex Samizadeh Wed Sep 23 2015, 15:16

Alex has just tweeted a video of his goal against ipswich under 21s. Great running, awareness and a top finish. Knew exactly where the net was and although the ball looked to get stuck under his feet at first, he got it out, turned, shot, top corner.

A GOAL SCORER.

14Alex Samizadeh Empty Re: Alex Samizadeh Wed Sep 23 2015, 15:32

Brilliant first touch and finish, can tell he's confident he barely had time to pick a spot.

15Alex Samizadeh Empty Re: Alex Samizadeh Wed Sep 23 2015, 16:06

bwfc1874 wrote:Brilliant first touch and finish, can tell he's confident he barely had time to pick a spot.

:agree:

Your good enough, your old enough. And that was certainly good enough.

16Alex Samizadeh Empty Re: Alex Samizadeh Wed Sep 23 2015, 16:18

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I was really hopeful when I suggested he should be given an opportunity last week. Now Lennon has done that interview and is trying to sign a striker I would guess there's absolutely zero chance of this lad getting anywhere near the first team for the foreseeable future.

17Alex Samizadeh Empty Re: Alex Samizadeh Wed Sep 23 2015, 16:30

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's not ready

18Alex Samizadeh Empty Re: Alex Samizadeh Wed Sep 23 2015, 16:32

Boggersbelief wrote:He's not ready

Does your other cousin work at Euxton?

19Alex Samizadeh Empty Re: Alex Samizadeh Wed Sep 23 2015, 16:33

Boggersbelief wrote:He's not ready

How can you say that. In one moment he showed better movement, pace, skill, composure and clinical finishing than ANY player we have had this season. 10 in 7.

20Alex Samizadeh Empty Re: Alex Samizadeh Wed Sep 23 2015, 16:34

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He's playing in a league of ultra lightweight ponces, the step up to regular lightweight ponces will be too much.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum