Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Things that irritate the shit out of you

+38
Cajunboy
boltonbonce
Norpig
karlypants
wessy
Danno
Hipster_Nebula
bwfc71
Bolton Rebirth
Kane57
Leeds_Trotter
y2johnny
Sluffy
Lard Lad
Bread2.0
whatsgoingon
okocha
Lever ender
luckyPeterpiper
xmiles
Numpty 28723
finlaymcdanger
Bwfc1958
Bolton Nuts
Natasha Whittam
Boggersbelief
Keegan
Copper Dragon
Reebok Trotter
Emma Jansen 1
BoltonTillIDie
Michael Bolton
Bollotom2014
Chairmanda
doffcocker
scottjames30
MartinBWFC
rammywhite
42 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 50]

Agreed Doff.

My timelines constantly littered with photos of their meal/drinks and dross  like this - 

Great catching up with this one #bestie #friday #cocktails #naughty#tgifridays

Nobody cares you've met your friend fuck off

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Doffers and 74, you took the words out of my mouth (apart from the swear ones) #greatminds

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:
My timelines constantly littered with photos of their meal/drinks and dross  like this - 

People with a fucking "timeline".

Fuck off!

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hahahaha.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

People blasting music out from their cars, so everybody else can hear their shit music.

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

scottjames30 wrote:People blasting music out from their cars, so everybody else can hear their shit music.

Me too. I knock on the window and in a very concerned voice tell them "Lovely music but I can hear one of your cones is cracked." That'll worry them.

Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:

People with a fucking "timeline".

Fuck off!

You're out of touch.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:

You're out of touch.

Thank fuck.

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Slow drivers piss me off. I am convinced they drive slowly to piss everyone off. 

People who don't indicate at roundabouts. This fucking drives me nuts. People too fucking selfish to think about other motorists, so you sit and wait for them because you think they are going straight on but they actually turn off left. CUNTS. 

I hate it when at work you're eating your sandwich and someone starts asking what's in your sandwich. Fuck off and let me eat it.

Cold callers.

Charity people who stand in the front of supermarkets or in town centres - and no they don't want £1 or 50p in a bucket, they want your fucking bank details and drain your account forever. FUCK OFF.

Richard Fucking Arnold. I watch Good Morning Britain simply because the gorgeous Susannah Reid is on. What I don't need is Ricky Fucking Arnold acting like billy big bollocks just because he knows what's happened in tonight's Corrie. FUCK OFF.

Traffic wardens. I got a £35 fine the other month for parking on a 'dropped curb'. I had no idea that parking on a dropped curb was an offence. I appealed saying I didn't know, there weren't any warnings and I wouldn't do it again, but the unreasonable bastards declined my appeal. Fuckwits.

Litterbugs - Last week I saw this little shit about 18 years old in a car park just emptying his car's rubbish out of the window, who the fuck does he think he is? I would have gone out and thrown it all back in the window but there were 5 of them in the car. TWATS.

People in town centres who are walking in front of you and then suddenly stop. Fucking arseholes. You end up having to do acrobatics to avoid walking into them.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Armchairs supporters irritate me

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Boggersbelief wrote:Armchairs supporters irritate me

I've always said this. On this forum there should be one post for supporters who have attened the game, and one post for people who have listened to the game or watched the goals on the telly. If you don't go to the games you know nothing.

Michael Bolton wrote:

I've always said this. On this forum there should be one post for supporters who have attened the game, and one post for people who have listened to the game or watched the goals on the telly. If you don't go to the games you know nothing.

Or even one post for REAL people and then one post for made up pricks

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

y2johnny wrote:
Michael Bolton wrote:

What are you on about you big divvy?

Michael Bolton wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
Michael Bolton wrote:

What are you on about you big divvy?

Just a general comment michael you big boned divvy

No need to take offence as you arent a figment of someones imagination are you

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Oh not this rubbish again that I am the same person as Nat.

Michael Bolton wrote:Oh not this rubbish again that I am the same person as Nat.

I said your not.

Or do you see things as opposites?

If thats the case your definitely NOT a twat

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Waiters in restaurants who come up one after another to ask you if your meal is fine.
if it wasn't I'd tell them soon enough!

All they're doing is  trying to work up a tip.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Numpty 28723 wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:The sound of people eating is my big irritation. If I'm sat near to someone who's eating crisps I boil up inside and get the urge to kick the shit out of them, but I just have to remind myself that these are my children and that just wouldn't be right.

It's not just the crunchy foods though. Even when people eat with their mouths closed, I can hear the food churning round in their gob and it really gets to me. Doesn't take long for the red mist to descend and if I don't get away from the noise I will lose my shit.

I looked it up, just to check I'm not a freak with issues and I think I have misophonia. Yes, there's an actual name for this sort of thing.

Do you have any major irritations that piss you off so much that you could explode?

With you all the way on this one - the noises people make when they're eating has always annoyed the fuck out of me as well. Not just with their mouths but the repeated bashing of spoons on the dish as they scrape up every last morsel. 

Makes me feel a whole lot better knowing it's officially one of them there 'syndromes'.

I'm in this club too! There's a guy at work too who after eating his food then proceeds to suck all his fingers clean and the noise it makes, makes me want to snap his fingers off. But i'm not a violent person.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

rammywhite wrote:Waiters in restaurants who come up one after another to ask you if your meal is fine.
if it wasn't I'd tell them soon enough!

All they're doing is  trying to work up a tip.

Yes this is another thing that irratates me! Just leave me alone to eat. They usually try asking you when you have a mouth ful of food too.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:
Litterbugs - Last week I saw this little shit about 18 years old in a car park just emptying his car's rubbish out of the window, who the fuck does he think he is? I would have gone out and thrown it all back in the window but there were 5 of them in the car. TWATS.

Yes another thing that irritates me!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum