Bolton Wanderers Fans Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Things that irritate the shit out of you

Things that irritate the shit out of you

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 15 of 16]

421 Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Sat Dec 03 2016, 16:22

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Is that on youtube? Razz

422 Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Sat Dec 03 2016, 16:40

Guest


Guest
I swear bonce. I couldn't move for a week

423 Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Wed Dec 07 2016, 23:10

Lard Lad

avatar
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
Obscure music by obscure people that nobody buy's except a few wierdo's that think it's great,fuckin nutters.

424 Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Fri Mar 17 2017, 17:45

Bwfc1958

avatar
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!
Roadworks. Fucking roadworks everywhere. Everywhere except where they need to be. Someone said to me that it's because it's coming up to April and the budget needs using. A sort of use it or lose it deal before the new budget is decided because any that's left over doesn't get rolled over, it just looks as though you don't need so much so it gets cut. I don't know how true that is, if could be a load of bollocks for all I know. 

Anyhow, Anchor Lane that leads from Highfield Road In Farnworth To Little Hulton is absolutely shocking. It feels like you're riding along on a fucking pneumatic drill there's that many holes and bits of the road missing but so they sort it out? Do they bollocks. 

No, they like to put them where they aren't needed, where they will cause maximum disruption for rush hour and school runs and the like. 

Bastards!

425 Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Fri Mar 17 2017, 18:01

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Same here in Warrington. Can't move for cones and blokes digging holes.

426 Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Fri Mar 17 2017, 19:43

Reebok Trotter

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I had a bottle of Root beer yesterday and the taste reminded me of Dentyne and I immediately got very angry when it suddenly dawned on me that they no longer sell Dentyne chewing gum in the shops! Why???????? ::seething::

427 Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Fri Mar 17 2017, 19:48

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Reebok Trotter wrote:I had a bottle of Root beer yesterday and the taste reminded me of Dentyne and I immediately got very angry when it suddenly dawned on me that they no longer sell Dentyne chewing gum in the shops! Why???????? ::seething::
The Yanks still sell it RT. You can get it on amazon.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Kraft-Dentyne-Classic-Cinnamon-Pack/dp/B007WCYY1U/ref=pd_lpo_325_tr_img_3?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=3XGG8SAZRRCK484GABJQ

428 Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Fri Mar 17 2017, 20:04

Reebok Trotter

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Strange how stuff just disappears off the shelves for no reason. Bar Six was another chocolate bar that vanished without trace.

429 Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Fri Mar 17 2017, 20:07

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Fry's 5 Boys too.

430 Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Fri Mar 17 2017, 20:26

finlaymcdanger

avatar
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Been trying to contact someone at work (several worldwide locations) via email and calls for about 4 days without response. I escalated it to my boss who sent a snippy email telling her to respond. The cunt in question replied with 'I have called Finlay (not my real name btw) but have been unable to reach him... blah blah blah...
When I checked my phone she had called me once, two minutes before she sent the email. Little fucktard trying to make me out to be the twat.

That irritated the shit out of me today. I'll probably have to kill her.

431 Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Fri Mar 17 2017, 20:58

Reebok Trotter

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
boltonbonce wrote:Fry's 5 Boys too.

Frys Chocolate Cream, the minty one, was another that bit the dust.

432 Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Fri Mar 17 2017, 21:09

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Reebok Trotter wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Fry's 5 Boys too.

Frys Chocolate Cream, the minty one, was another that bit the dust.
Can still get them at our corner shop.

433 Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Fri Mar 17 2017, 23:13

xmiles

avatar
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
finlaymcdanger wrote:Been trying to contact someone at work (several worldwide locations) via email and calls for about 4 days without response. I escalated it to my boss who sent a snippy email telling her to respond. The cunt in question replied with 'I have called Finlay (not my real name btw) but have been unable to reach him... blah blah blah...
When I checked my phone she had called me once, two minutes before she sent the email. Little fucktard trying to make me out to be the twat.

That irritated the shit out of me today. I'll probably have to kill her.

Clearly justified. Wink

434 Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Tue Mar 21 2017, 13:42

Lard Lad

avatar
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
Reebok Trotter wrote:Strange how stuff just disappears off the shelves for no reason. Bar Six was another chocolate bar that vanished without trace.
 I fancy a packet of toffee Glees where'd they go to.

435 Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Tue Mar 21 2017, 13:53

wanderlust

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Becoming increasingly forgetful irritates the shit out of me. Last night for example. I was meeting some mates at 5pm in the pub to get a coach to support our local club at an away game. 
I rocked up on time, ordered a pint and waited for said mates to arrive. Halfway through the pint, one of the lads who was supposed to be playing walks in so I ask him why he's not with the team.
Not only did I get the day wrong (should have been Tuesday) I was a week early. A week FFS!
Now I do like to be on time for stuff but 8 days premature is taking the piss. 
Ended up boozing from 5 pm until the missus came in and dragged me home so I guess there was some consolation.

436 Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Tue Mar 21 2017, 14:37

gloswhite

avatar
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
boltonbonce wrote:


Can still get the Mint and Spearmint ones, but the one I really miss was the fruit one, with 5 different flavours, (I think it was 5, might have been 3).

437 Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Tue Mar 21 2017, 16:03

xmiles

avatar
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
gloswhite wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:


Can still get the Mint and Spearmint ones, but the one I really miss was the fruit one, with 5 different flavours, (I think it was 5, might have been 3).

Yes it was 5 flavours. I used to love that one when I was a kid.

438 Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Tue Mar 21 2017, 16:04

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
This one?

439 Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Tue Mar 21 2017, 16:08

xmiles

avatar
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
Yes but the ad is a bit disturbing.

440 Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Tue Mar 21 2017, 16:20

Cajunboy

avatar
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
Does anyone know if you can still get plain dark chocolate aero bars?

441 Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Tue Mar 21 2017, 17:13

Bwfc1958

avatar
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!
Cajunboy wrote:Does anyone know if you can still get plain dark chocolate aero bars?
If you could I'd avoid it like the plague personally. Can't stand dark chocolate. I like the orange ones and the ones with white chocolate in them.

442 Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Tue Mar 21 2017, 17:15

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I'm with you on dark chocolate 58. Hate the stuff,although I can manage a Jaffa Cake.

443 Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Tue Mar 21 2017, 17:15

Chairmanda

avatar
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
You can get dark chocolate bounty bars

444 Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Tue Mar 21 2017, 17:23

Bwfc1958

avatar
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!
Chairmanda wrote:You can get dark chocolate bounty bars
Yes, and they're horrible. Everything covered in dark chocolate is horrible (except for jaffa cakes). Good call Bonce.

445 Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Tue Mar 21 2017, 17:24

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Bwfc1958 wrote:
Chairmanda wrote:You can get dark chocolate bounty bars
Yes, and they're horrible. Everything covered in dark chocolate is horrible (except for jaffa cakes). Good call Bonce.
Can't agree more with this.

446 Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Tue Mar 21 2017, 17:27

Bwfc1958

avatar
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!
Another thing that's shit - that chocolate sauce that you put on ice cream that sets. What's the point of that? I might as well buy a bloody choc ice.

447 Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Tue Mar 21 2017, 17:32

xmiles

avatar
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
karlypants wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:
Chairmanda wrote:You can get dark chocolate bounty bars
Yes, and they're horrible. Everything covered in dark chocolate is horrible (except for jaffa cakes). Good call Bonce.
Can't agree more with this.

And I don't like the taste of coconut much either.

448 Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Tue Mar 21 2017, 17:34

Cajunboy

avatar
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
Chairmanda wrote:You can get dark chocolate bounty bars
Yes, 

I like to put them in the fridge for a few hours which intensifies the dark chocolate taste.

449 Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Tue Mar 21 2017, 17:35

xmiles

avatar
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
Sweet corn. Poxy American food with a very high sugar content ludicrously added to tuna sandwiches for some bizarre reason.

450 Re: Things that irritate the shit out of you on Tue Mar 21 2017, 18:02

Cajunboy

avatar
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 15 of 16]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum