Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Things that irritate the shit out of you

+38
Cajunboy
boltonbonce
Norpig
karlypants
wessy
Danno
Hipster_Nebula
bwfc71
Bolton Rebirth
Kane57
Leeds_Trotter
y2johnny
Sluffy
Lard Lad
Bread2.0
whatsgoingon
okocha
Lever ender
luckyPeterpiper
xmiles
Numpty 28723
finlaymcdanger
Bwfc1958
Bolton Nuts
Natasha Whittam
Boggersbelief
Keegan
Copper Dragon
Reebok Trotter
Emma Jansen 1
BoltonTillIDie
Michael Bolton
Bollotom2014
Chairmanda
doffcocker
scottjames30
MartinBWFC
rammywhite
42 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 38 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 26 of 50]

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Daft ideas like the twat who said Cemetaries could be used as allotments.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:Second hand junk being described as 'pre-loved'.

Another eBay misnomer!  :like: :like:

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Roman Reigns

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Kane57 wrote:Roman Reigns

I had to google what that meant - apparently he's a wrestler.

I guess that has something to do with your avatar as well because I was completely on the wrong tract for all this time thinking it was some sort of reference to Abramovitch!

For the benefit of other non up to date on current culture like me, this the definition of one from Urban Dictionary -

The worst of the fucking worst. Your average dickhead is just a wanker, but when you pull out "Wank Pheasant", it's pretty much the worst thing you can say to a man, the male equivalent of calling a woman a cunt, basically. A man who should have his oxygen privileges revoked.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=wank%20pheasant

(I preferred it more when we used the word 'tugboat' on Nuts to mean basically the same - don't you think 'Roman is a tugboat' scans a lot better and gets the point over just as well?).

Very Happy

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Tipping.

I do tip (usually 10% if the service is good) but I find it very annoying that some services apparently qualify for a tip when all they are doing is their job. I know waiters are often underpaid but we should adopt the French system and include service in the bill.

And why tip taxi drivers?

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A tip should be something you get for good service, but it seems to have become the norm to expect a tip for offering average or crap service.

I always tip the woman who does my bikini wax, it's a tough job since Bulgaria.

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

People walking behind me. They catch up and then start walking at the same pace instead of passing by. Absolute wankers.

Last edited by finlaymcdanger on Sun Feb 11 2018, 13:32; edited 1 time in total

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:Tipping.

I do tip (usually 10% if the service is good) but I find it very annoying that some services apparently qualify for a tip when all they are doing is their job. I know waiters are often underpaid but we should adopt the French system and include service in the bill.

And why tip taxi drivers?
Never understood tipping taxi drivers. I never tip the bus driver.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

finlaymcdanger wrote:People walking behind me. They catch up and then start walking at the same pace instead of passing by.

Have you ever noticed the same thing when you are driving on a motorway?

I'm not a regular motorway driver but I use them often enough if only for a few junctions. I'm not the fastest of drivers but I'm not the slowest either and I don't hog the middle lane.

What surprises me though are the number of drivers that seem to travel at speed to overtake me then just slow down - even when the road in front is clear - and sit in front of me - some even slowing down so much that I overtake them and put distance between ourselves.

I guess they must have their own reasons for doing it - and I don't think I do the same myself - but I always find it a bit strange someone over taking then slowing down just to sit in front of the car they just past.

If they want to go faster than me then drive on, if they don't then why bother speeding up to overtake in the first place?

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

What drives me nuts is when you are pulling up slowly to the car in front, and indicating to pull out, (all in good time), and the tit in the next lane, doesn't move over, or speed up, and boxes you in for no reason.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Sluffy wrote:
finlaymcdanger wrote:People walking behind me. They catch up and then start walking at the same pace instead of passing by.

Have you ever noticed the same thing when you are driving on a motorway?

I'm not a regular motorway driver but I use them often enough if only for a few junctions.  I'm not the fastest of drivers but I'm not the slowest either and I don't hog the middle lane.

What surprises me though are the number of drivers that seem to travel at speed to overtake me then just slow down - even when the road in front is clear - and sit in front of me - some even slowing down so much that I overtake them and put distance between ourselves.

I guess they must have their own reasons for doing it - and I don't think I do the same myself - but I always find it a bit strange someone over taking then slowing down just to sit in front of the car they just past.

If they want to go faster than me then drive on, if they don't then why bother speeding up to overtake in the first place?

Yes it is very irritating.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

People who finish a bag of crisps,then tip the crumbs into their mouth.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

What gets me more than anything, is the ignorant bastards who don't close their mouths, when they are eating. Its absolutly disgusting.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

boltonbonce wrote:People who finish a bag of crisps,then tip the crumbs into their mouth.
I do that. Very Happy

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:What gets me more than anything, is the ignorant bastards who don't close their mouths, when they are eating. Its absolutly disgusting.
This is one thing that I can't stand either.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:People who finish a bag of crisps,then tip the crumbs into their mouth.
I do that. Very Happy
Why am I not surprised? Very Happy

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

People that pick their nose while in traffic and study what they pulled out then roll and flick, last one i saw was a good looking woman in a merc.

Kane57

Kane57
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Those who think the sun shines out of Ken Anderson/Madine's backsides

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fuck me, people who pay at the till and then spend half an hour fiddling with their purse/wallet/bag.

You and the checkout bod are forced to wait until said person has finished their messing.

Just fucking move off and fiddle elsewhere.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 26 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 38 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum