Bolton Wanderers Fans Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » (Another) Mass Shooting in America.

(Another) Mass Shooting in America.

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1 (Another) Mass Shooting in America. on Wed Dec 02 2015, 19:56

Sluffy

avatar
Admin
Police are attending a shooting in California, with reports of 20 victims.

The San Bernardino Fire Department tweeted that it was responding to a "20 victim shooting incident" and it was working to clear the scene.

It is still a "very active scene" and police are trying to secure the building, said a spokeswoman from the San Bernardino Police Department.

There may be up to three gunmen she said, and the shooters were heavily armed and possibly wearing body armour.

She did not confirm the number of victims.

A local reporter tweeted that people are being evacuated from the Inland Regional Center, a non-profit medical and health organisation.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-34987697


Doesn't sound good.

2 Re: (Another) Mass Shooting in America. on Wed Dec 02 2015, 20:11

Bwfc1958

avatar
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!
A mate of mine has recently moved over to San Bernadino. Fingers crossed he was well away from it.

3 Re: (Another) Mass Shooting in America. on Wed Dec 02 2015, 20:14

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
It seems that this happened at an abortion clinic and now 3 people in military gear are now on the run.

4 Re: (Another) Mass Shooting in America. on Wed Dec 02 2015, 20:19

Guest


Guest
Second one in similar circumstances in two weeks.

Crazy Christian nutters no doubt.

5 Re: (Another) Mass Shooting in America. on Wed Dec 02 2015, 20:39

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Breadman wrote:Second one in similar circumstances in two weeks.

Crazy Christian nutters no doubt.
The religion of peace. Evil or Very Mad

6 Re: (Another) Mass Shooting in America. on Wed Dec 02 2015, 20:42

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
boltonbonce wrote:
Breadman wrote:Second one in similar circumstances in two weeks.

Crazy Christian nutters no doubt.
The religion of peace. Evil or Very Mad
I'm surprised Hipster didn't start this thread to be honest.

7 Re: (Another) Mass Shooting in America. on Wed Dec 02 2015, 20:59

Guest


Guest
Ffs

8 Re: (Another) Mass Shooting in America. on Wed Dec 02 2015, 21:17

Norpig

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
the thing that always annoys me about these shootings is the gun lobby come out and say if the people that were attacked had guns it would have been a different story, they really don't have a clue do they?  :facepalm:

9 Re: (Another) Mass Shooting in America. on Wed Dec 02 2015, 22:10

Hipster_Nebula

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Only just seen this on the news, a religion inspired act of mass violence? 

can't believe it.

10 Re: (Another) Mass Shooting in America. on Wed Dec 02 2015, 22:33

finlaymcdanger

avatar
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
Norpig wrote:the thing that always annoys me about these shootings is the gun lobby come out and say if the people that were attacked had guns it would have been a different story, they really don't have a clue do they?  :facepalm:

Trump came out with that gem after the Paris attacks. Complete and utter idiot.

11 Re: (Another) Mass Shooting in America. on Wed Dec 02 2015, 22:36

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Hipster_Nebula wrote:Only just seen this on the news, a religion inspired act of mass violence? 

can't believe it.
Is it Muslims (ISIS) again?????

12 Re: (Another) Mass Shooting in America. on Wed Dec 02 2015, 23:34

finlaymcdanger

avatar
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
karlypants wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:Only just seen this on the news, a religion inspired act of mass violence? 

can't believe it.
Is it Muslims (ISIS) again?????

Don't know yet. Looks like between 1 and 3 of them are still on the run.

13 Re: (Another) Mass Shooting in America. on Thu Dec 03 2015, 08:00

Natasha Whittam

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
This thread shows what a bunch of wankers you lot are.

The shooting was just some pissed off employee, nothing to do with religion.

It's reactions like those shown on this thread that create the hysteria around terrorism.

Shameful. I expect apologies by lunchtime.

14 Re: (Another) Mass Shooting in America. on Thu Dec 03 2015, 08:03

Boggersbelief

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Natasha Whittam wrote:This thread shows what a bunch of wankers you lot are.

The shooting was just some pissed off employee, nothing to do with religion.

It's reactions like those shown on this thread that create the hysteria around terrorism.

Shameful. I expect apologies by lunchtime.

Terrorism hasn't been ruled out. And if he was just a pissed off employee why were two others dragged into it including his wife.

15 Re: (Another) Mass Shooting in America. on Thu Dec 03 2015, 08:05

Natasha Whittam

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Boggersbelief wrote:

Terrorism hasn't been ruled out. And if he was just a pissed off employee why were two others dragged into it including his wife.

It wasn't terrorism. It was nothing to do with religion.

16 Re: (Another) Mass Shooting in America. on Thu Dec 03 2015, 08:06

Boggersbelief

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Natasha Whittam wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:

Terrorism hasn't been ruled out. And if he was just a pissed off employee why were two others dragged into it including his wife.

It wasn't terrorism. It was nothing to do with religion.

Ok ill believe you over the fbi

17 Re: (Another) Mass Shooting in America. on Thu Dec 03 2015, 08:09

Natasha Whittam

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Boggersbelief wrote:

Ok ill believe you over the fbi

Thank you.

18 Re: (Another) Mass Shooting in America. on Fri Dec 04 2015, 16:37

xmiles

avatar
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
Natasha Whittam wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:

Terrorism hasn't been ruled out. And if he was just a pissed off employee why were two others dragged into it including his wife.

It wasn't terrorism. It was nothing to do with religion.

Obviously.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-35006404

19 Re: (Another) Mass Shooting in America. on Fri Dec 04 2015, 16:40

Natasha Whittam

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
It was a work-place argument.

20 Re: (Another) Mass Shooting in America. on Fri Dec 04 2015, 16:44

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Natasha Whittam wrote:It was a work-place argument.
Stop talking out of your arse for once!

21 Re: (Another) Mass Shooting in America. on Fri Dec 04 2015, 16:46

Natasha Whittam

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
You gullible fools.

22 Re: (Another) Mass Shooting in America. on Fri Dec 04 2015, 16:46

wanderlust

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Natasha Whittam wrote:It was a work-place argument.

Were they arguing about religion by any chance?

23 Re: (Another) Mass Shooting in America. on Fri Dec 04 2015, 17:08

finlaymcdanger

avatar
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
Natasha Whittam wrote:You gullible fools.

San Bernadino shooting:Attacker pledged allegiance to ISIS, officials say.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/04/us/san-bernardino-shooting/index.html



Last edited by finlaymcdanger on Fri Dec 04 2015, 17:09; edited 1 time in total

24 Re: (Another) Mass Shooting in America. on Fri Dec 04 2015, 17:08

Guest


Guest
Put me in charge. They will soon be waswas

25 Re: (Another) Mass Shooting in America. on Fri Dec 04 2015, 17:53

Reebok Trotter

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Self radicalization. That's a new little catchphrase that will soon be finding it's way into the Oxford English dictionary.

26 Re: (Another) Mass Shooting in America. on Fri Dec 04 2015, 17:56

Guest


Guest
I blame the teenage mutant ninja turtles

27 Re: (Another) Mass Shooting in America. on Fri Dec 04 2015, 18:46

Soul Kitchen

avatar
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
You just don't know who you are working with!?

28 Re: (Another) Mass Shooting in America. on Fri Dec 04 2015, 18:49

Guest


Guest
I do

29 Re: (Another) Mass Shooting in America. on Fri Dec 04 2015, 20:55

Biggie

avatar
Admin
I reckon its a bit convenient of the Americans to blame Isis even though they cant prove the post was made by her.
Its just easier for them and convenient to make the general public even more afraid of Isis. There could be an earthquake and they will say they cant rule out that Isis are behind it.

http://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

30 Re: (Another) Mass Shooting in America. on Mon Dec 07 2015, 11:06

Reebok Trotter

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Biggie wrote:I reckon its a bit convenient of the Americans to blame Isis even though they cant prove the post was made by her.
Its just easier for them and convenient to make the general public even more afraid of Isis. There could be an earthquake and they will say they cant rule out that Isis are behind it.

It looks like the couple had a bomb factory at home so I think it's pretty safe to assume that they were radical Muslims.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum