Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jonathon Disley - The King of Marbella

+20
FullofSprite
Mr Magoo
Cajunboy
Soul Kitchen
Bolton Nuts
CAMPO
luckyPeterpiper
boltonbonce
finlaymcdanger
wanderlust
Banks of the Croal
karlypants
Sluffy
Hipster_Nebula
Chairmanda
JAH
Boggersbelief
Bwfc1958
Norpig
scottjames30
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 10]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I can just see it now with their excuses on why a deal wasn't made and why we are now in administration.

You're not really "in the know" though, are you Boggers?

You've repeatedly told us it would all be wrapped up by now but we're still waiting and we don't appear to be any further on.

And you're just ignoring Lusty's direct questions and have been for about a week.

And let's not forget that only yesterday, you were denying that it was even Disley in the box.

Until Iles confirmed that it was him and you suddenly became all "in the know" that Disley wasn't involved in SSI.

Not having a pop, just pointing some stuff out.

Don't want a row - so please don't call me a "mouthy twat" again like you did last week and take my gentle poking in the friendly banter spirit it was meant.

Maybe the directors box was full, so had to put him in the convicted criminal box instead. Just unfortunate.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think Eddie doesn't even know whats going on.

scottjames30 wrote:I think Eddie doesn't know whats going on.

You saying that Boggers is actually Eddie Davies?

Blimey !!

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:I think Eddie doesn't know whats going on.

You saying that Boggers is actually Eddie Davies?

Blimey !!

I thought that was obvious.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:then surely if Holdsworth is going to take over they should put him the directors box and not in some other random box. The club really are clueless, do they want to sell the club or not?

Holdsworth wasn't invited as his 'bid' is nowhere near acceptable. He Attended of his own accord.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:
Norpig wrote:then surely if Holdsworth is going to take over they should put him the directors box and not in some other random box. The club really are clueless, do they want to sell the club or not?

Holdsworth wasn't invited as his 'bid' is nowhere near acceptable. He Attended of his own accord.
 i hope he paid then, we need every penny  Very Happy

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Jobsworth just wants to look important.

Boggersbelief wrote:

Why's he being painted as the front-runner in the BN then?

Genuine question.

Is Iles really that clueless?

I know he's shit but I would have thought he'd at least have some idea....

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

scottjames30 wrote:Jobsworths just wants to look important.

Shouldn't this post be on the Best Mod Poll?

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:

Why's he being painted as the front-runner in the BN then?

Genuine question.

Is Iles really that clueless?

I know he's shit but I would have thought he'd at least have some idea....

They need something to fill their paper, right?

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:

Meeeeeeeow! 

Saucer of milk for table 7 please.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Re BN Bull:

I suppose ex-player buys club is a better story than unknown people buy club.

Plus they get a second story if the Far Eastern group come through. 

Come on Boggers - if you know all this you must have an inkling who the Far Eastern investors are.....

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderlust wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

Meeeeeeeow! 

Eh???

I was taking the piss out of myself how is that supposed to be catty?

wanderlust wrote:Come on Boggers - if you know all this you must have an inkling who the Far Eastern investors are.....

Not a dig at Boggers, but all the info on this thread is coming from Nixon or Iles once they reveal more I'm sure it will be put on here.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

Meeeeeeeow! 

Eh???

I was taking the piss out of myself how is that supposed to be catty?

Pulling your leg Sluffy Smile

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You can tell it's mad Monday, can't you! Laughing

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hi all. My feeling now (and it is only a feeling, I'm not claiming to be in the know) is that Iles comment about Holdsworth not knowing Disley is a load of bull. He might believe it but I find it very hard to swallow their proximity in the box was no more than a coincidence. I believe that's why Birch has said no deal meets the criteria yet. As a result I am now expecting us to go into administration, possibly as early as this week and that come Saturday we will be on zero points with no buyer in sight. I am desperately worried for our club.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

luckyPeterpiper wrote:Hi all. My feeling now (and it is only a feeling, I'm not claiming to be in the know) is that Iles comment about Holdsworth not knowing Disley is a load of bull. He might believe it but I find it very hard to swallow their proximity in the box was no more than a coincidence. I believe that's why Birch has said no deal meets the criteria yet. As a result I am now expecting us to go into administration, possibly as early as this week and that come Saturday we will be on zero points with no buyer in sight. I am desperately worried for our club.
Hi Peter. Smile

I feel the same it is just too much of a coincidence with them both being together at the same time and with this "supposed deal" still dragging on, I feel that we will enter administration as time is simply running out and still no word from Birch etc.

I suppose that the consolation is that if we go into administration whilst being in the Championship and not next season then we won't be starting League 1 with -12 points.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum