Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 2-2 Fulham (goal video page 2)

+10
Moses Gate
doffcocker
Hipster_Nebula
KillerGorilla
karlypants
wanderlust
luckyPeterpiper
Bwfc1958
rammywhite
Norpig
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Bolton 2-2 Fulham (goal video page 2) Empty Bolton 2-2 Fulham (goal video page 2) Fri Dec 18 2015, 01:33

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Our next game is at home against Fulham.

With our fantastic come back to level at 2-2 against Charlton away last Tuesday, I feel that this could be the start of things to come and I am feeling slightly positive about the result of this game.

Here are some stats...

Last 5 Fulham Championship results:

Fulham 1-2 Ipswich
Fulham 2-2 Brentford
Forest 3-0 Fulham
Fulham 1-1 Preston
MK Dons 1-1 Fulham

Last 5 meetings between both teams:

Bolton 3-1 Fulham
Fulham 4-0 Bolton
Bolton 0-3 Fulham
Fulham 2-0 Bolton
Fulham 3-0 Bolton

Fulham have won just 1 game and have drawn 3 after looking at their last 5 Championship results. 

I feel they may be geared up for this one due to our season having gone tits up so far but that could leave them thinking that it would be a walk in the park for them to win this game thus leaving themselves exposed where we could take advantage.

We have only won just 1 game from our last 5 meetings against Fulham and we must be due a win against them by now.

My prediction: Bolton 2-1 Fulham

How do you all feel we will do?

Another draw possibly?

Last edited by karlypants on Sat Dec 19 2015, 16:53; edited 1 time in total

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ref watch: Nigel Miller to oversee Fulham visit

Nigel Miller will oversee Bolton Wanderers' clash with Fulham at Macron Stadium on Saturday as they take to the field for their last match before Christmas.

The County Durham-based referee has taken charge of five Whites fixtures in the past, including Bolton's away draws with local rivals Blackpool and Wigan Athletic last season.

Mr Miller has run the rule over 15 matches so far this campaign, handing out 49 yellow cards and three red cards.

Scott Oldham and Simon Clayton will run the line, while Scott Duncan is the fourth official.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Golden Goals v Fulham:

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

We won't get many better chances to put three points on the board than this yet I'm not confident.

Tickets reduced to £15/£5 which is hardly surprising given the state of things on top of the fact that it's Christmas next week.

It'll be interesting to see Ream back. I can't see why he wouldn't get a decent reception.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i'm feeling optimistic, don't ask me why but i'm going for a 2-1 win for the Super Whites

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I have no confidence at all. I don't have a clue what the score will be.
 But I do know that it'll be too busy to get my car on Middlebrook car park

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

After the comeback at Charlton I've got a bit of confidence back. The bastards have probably given me a false sense of security but I'm going for a 2-1 win.

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I'm really going to be optimistic. I'm saying we'll keep a clean sheet and win 2-0. I know, I know and I swear I haven't been at the eggnog I just feel we're due for a good day and I asked Santa very nicely. As you all know I am a very good boy and Santa always gives me the right presents. Very Happy

(He still hasn't brought me Ann Hathaway naked with a large tub of mint choc ice cream and no spoon but Santa's a busy man so I'm sure he'll get around to it this year or next Wink )

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

luckyPeterpiper wrote:

(He still hasn't brought me Ann Hathaway naked with a large tub of mint choc ice cream and no spoon but Santa's a busy man so I'm sure he'll get around to it this year or next Wink )
Just buy magoo a plane ticket and some chloroform and he'll have it sorted in no time.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:i'm feeling optimistic, don't ask me why but i'm going for a 2-1 win for the Super Whites
cheers :drinks:

If you keep agreeing with me, people are going to start thinking we are the same person at this rate. Very Happy

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

60 Second Press Conference:

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Preview: Bolton v Fulham

SETTING THE SCENE
Bolton Wanderers host Fulham in their final game before Christmas, looking to build on their encouraging midweek display away at Charlton Athletic.

Unbeaten in eight of their ten league matches at Macron Stadium so far this season, the Whites will be hoping to make home advantage count as they look to deliver an early Christmas present to supporters in the form of all three points.

Visitors Fulham, who boast former Trotters duo Andrew Lonergan and Tim Ream amongst their ranks, have won just twice on their travels so far this campaign, while they are also without a win from their last seven outings.

With strikers Moussa Dembele and Ross McCormack netting a combined twenty times already this year, the Cottagers currently boast the best attack in the Sky Bet Championship, but also the second-worst defence, setting up an intriguing tie full of festive drama at BL6 on Saturday.

TEAM NEWS
Josh Vela will be assessed and could be included in the Wanderers squad to face Fulham with the knee injury he suffered against Charlton Athletic in midweek not as bad as first feared.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Darren Pratley (concussion) should return after missing the midweek trip to London, while Zach Clough will assessed as the Whites’ medical team monitor his comeback.

However, Shola Ameobi (groin) will miss the trip to London, while Wellington Silva (hamstring) is not yet ready to return.

Elsewhere, Max Clayton (hamstring) remains a long-term absentee.

LAST FULHAM XI (v Ipswich Town, L1-2)
Lonergan, Richards, Garbutt, Stearman, Ream, Burn, Cairney (Smith 67), Kacaniklic (Woodrow 76), O’Hara (Hyndman 66). Dembele, McCormack.

ONE TO WATCH
One of the deadliest finishers in the Sky Bet Championship, Ross McCormack has once again left defenders quaking in their boots this season having enjoyed a prolific first half of the season in front of goal.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The joint-highest goalscorer in the second tier, the Scotland international has netted 13 times in all competitions for the Cottagers so far this season as he closes in on his tally of 19 goals from last season.

Fulham’s vice-captain behind Scott Parker, McCormack started his career with Rangers before enjoying prolific stints with Motherwell, Cardiff City and Leeds United prior to his £11m move to Craven Cottage at the start of last season.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lonergan and Ream back tomorrow then, they should get a good reception until the game starts at least  Very Happy

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They are a better team than us and even though they have been inconsistent this year it will require another step up in performance for us to get anything out of the game let alone a win.
We need the first goal and a high tempo from start to finish. Hopefully Clough will find his shooting boots again.

KillerGorilla

KillerGorilla
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

I was pleasantly surprised by the comeback midweek but even so I can't see us winning this unless Clough finds form, I'm going for another draw but hope the players can prove me wrong and make it a happy weekend

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Today's Team:

BWFC: Amos, Holding, Wheater, Prince, Moxey, Spearing, Pratley, Davies, Feeney, Clough, Madine

Subs: Rachubka, Dervite, Danns, Heskey, Casado, Dobbie, Walker

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Radio Nuts is now live guys! Smile

KillerGorilla

KillerGorilla
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Now that is a team that should not be 6 points adrift at the foot of the championship the players must be embarrassed by ther performances

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

:COYW:

KillerGorilla

KillerGorilla
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Now that result is difficult to take if we held onto the win that could of been the catalyst for survival, at least we now have a goal scorer

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum