Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Film and TV review.

+29
Boggersbelief
Bwfc1958
boltonbonce
sunlight
Ten Bobsworth
DEANO82
okocha
gloswhite
wessy
Angry Dad
y2johnny
bryan458
Bollotom2014
terenceanne
Bread2.0
scottjames30
whatsgoingon
Mr Magoo
Leeds_Trotter
luckyPeterpiper
Sluffy
BoltonTillIDie
doffcocker
rammywhite
finlaymcdanger
Chairmanda
Reebok Trotter
karlypants
Norpig
33 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 30 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 10 of 50]

181Film and TV review. - Page 10 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue 22 Mar - 20:12

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

ITV 10.40pm tonight. Exposure: Inside Saudi Arabia. Access to an underground network of young activists helps to reveal the hidden reality of life in Saudi arabia, one of the world's strictest and most secretive regimes.

182Film and TV review. - Page 10 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue 22 Mar - 20:54

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

ITV 10.40pm tonight. Exposure: Inside Saudi Arabia. Access to an underground network of young activists helps to reveal the hidden reality of life in Saudi arabia, one of the world's strictest and most secretive regimes.

183Film and TV review. - Page 10 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sat 26 Mar - 16:41

Just got back from the cinema. If you have kids (Or even if you don't) you have to go and watch Zootropolis, one of the best film's I've seen in years and definitely the best Disney film.

184Film and TV review. - Page 10 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sat 26 Mar - 16:47

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Barb Dwyer wrote:Just got back from the cinema. If you have kids (Or even if you don't) you have to go and watch Zootropolis, one of the best film's I've seen in years and definitely the best Disney film.
 we took the kids to see it yesterday Barb, it is a good film, the kids enjoyed it

185Film and TV review. - Page 10 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue 5 Apr - 8:38

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The Walking Dead was intense last night, can't wait for the next series

186Film and TV review. - Page 10 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Tue 5 Apr - 10:35

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Enjoying Line of Duty series 3 but was puzzled that they have an appeal court with a jury. I thought appeal courts were just 3 judges considering points of law.

I haven't elaborated on this to avoid plot spoilers.

187Film and TV review. - Page 10 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Thu 7 Apr - 11:34

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Did anyone watch The People Next Door last night?

188Film and TV review. - Page 10 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Thu 7 Apr - 11:38

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i forgot about that KP, was it good? I read about it but i wasn't sure whether i wanted to watch due to the storyline, i have kids of my own and can't even think about things like that

189Film and TV review. - Page 10 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Thu 7 Apr - 11:53

Chairmanda

Chairmanda
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

i also intended to watch, then didn't...forgotten what channel it was on, I may be able to catch up?

190Film and TV review. - Page 10 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Thu 7 Apr - 11:55

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Was on Ch4. I might watch it on catch up.

191Film and TV review. - Page 10 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Thu 7 Apr - 12:00

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:Enjoying Line of Duty series 3 but was puzzled that they have an appeal court with a jury. I thought appeal courts were just 3 judges considering points of law.

I haven't elaborated on this to avoid plot spoilers.  

You are quite correct. Appeal Courts in the UK do consist of a panel of 3 judges without a jury.

192Film and TV review. - Page 10 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Thu 7 Apr - 12:01

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

karlypants wrote:Did anyone watch The People Next Door last night?

I watched it. It was shot as a docu type thriller. Certainly not as exciting as it looked in the preview advertisements.

193Film and TV review. - Page 10 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Thu 7 Apr - 12:12

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:
karlypants wrote:Did anyone watch The People Next Door last night?

I watched it. It was shot as a docu type thriller. Certainly not as exciting as it looked in the preview advertisements.
I quite agree.

I feel that the build up was good although the ending was cut short due to it only lasting an hour and could have been given the one off drama an extra half an hour as I feel this let it down.

It is worth a watch though for those who missing it.

I may be missing the point here but the story line is basically on the fact of them poking their nose into other peoples business and taking matters into their own hands and becoming obsessed with the issue that they have created?

The problem left me still wondering what was behind that door!

I think I may need to watch it again with both eyes this time on the TV screen! Very Happy

194Film and TV review. - Page 10 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri 8 Apr - 10:36

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I watched Marcella with Anna Friel on ITV at 9pm last Monday and it looks like a decent murder mystery thriller.

195Film and TV review. - Page 10 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri 8 Apr - 10:50

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

anything with Anna Friel looks good to me, she is gorgeous  I love you

196Film and TV review. - Page 10 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri 8 Apr - 23:52

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Norpig wrote:anything with Anna Friel looks good to me, she is gorgeous  I love you

Still? I was a big fan back in the Brookside days but I've only seen her in one things since. Some awful kids dinosaur movie I think. I'll have a Google search.

197Film and TV review. - Page 10 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Fri 8 Apr - 23:54

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

finlaymcdanger wrote:
Norpig wrote:anything with Anna Friel looks good to me, she is gorgeous  I love you

Still? I was a big fan back in the Brookside days but I've only seen her in one things since. Some awful kids dinosaur movie I think. I'll have a Google search.

Agreed! She is aging very well.

198Film and TV review. - Page 10 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sat 9 Apr - 0:23

finlaymcdanger wrote:

That god awful Will Ferrell thing.

With the massive crab falling into the hot springs / hot tub arrangement which provided them with stoner snacks......

Ah haaaa! Hilarious......

And not at all contrived in some creative meeting by people with absolutely no idea about how life works outside their coke fuelled world......

Utter shite.

199Film and TV review. - Page 10 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sun 10 Apr - 19:20

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

What British Muslims Really Think on Channel 4 on this Wednesday at 10pm should be interesting. Based on face to face interviews with a random sample of 1081 adults who self-identified as Muslims.

200Film and TV review. - Page 10 Empty Re: Film and TV review. Sun 10 Apr - 20:13

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:What British Muslims Really Think on Channel 4 on this Wednesday at 10pm should be interesting. Based on face to face interviews with a random sample of 1081 adults who self-identified as Muslims.
I also have my eye on this one from what I have read in the paper.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 10 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 30 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum