Bolton Wanderers Fans Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » weekend acca club

weekend acca club

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1 weekend acca club on Fri Feb 26 2016, 19:31

Guest


Guest
I posted this on the racing thread. Even though it says footy as well i thought i would start this for people who place a weekend flutter.

I did this a few weeks ago. Deposited a tenner and ended up withdrawing just short of 60. This time im going for big odds and looks to make the most of the cash out option.

My 11 team footy acca for tomorrow. All 3 o'clock kick offs with cash out option available.

Blackburn to win against dons
Coventry to beat fleetwood
Blackpool to win against bradford
Cardiff to beat preston
Gillingham to beat chesterfield
Leicester to beat norwich
Qpr to beat birmingham
Chelsea to beat southampton
Stoke to beat villa
Watford to beat bournemouth
Wigan to beat bury

£2 bet

Potential return £6920

As soon as it goes over a ton im cashing out Very Happy

Anyone else feeling brave?

2 Re: weekend acca club on Fri Feb 26 2016, 19:35

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I'll post mine tomorrow morning.

3 Re: weekend acca club on Fri Feb 26 2016, 20:00

Bwfc1958

avatar
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!
I used to put an acca on every week and never won a thing. There's always one that will let you down. It's usually the ones that should be nailed on as well.

4 Re: weekend acca club on Fri Feb 26 2016, 20:01

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I normally do a 'Both Teams To Score' bet. Usually let down by you know who.

5 Re: weekend acca club on Fri Feb 26 2016, 20:04

Guest


Guest
I try not too back bolton anymore. It only end in sadness

6 Re: weekend acca club on Fri Feb 26 2016, 20:09

Fabians Right Peg

avatar
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
Chelsea bt Southampton
Leicester bt Norwich
Watford bt Bournemouth
Boro bt Fulham
Brentford bt Rotheram
Reading bt Charlton
Blackburn bt MK
Sheff utd bt Rochdale
Burton bt Walsall
Forest bt Bristol

£3.00 bet £6127.56 return (best I have done this year is a couple of hundred)

7 Re: weekend acca club on Fri Feb 26 2016, 20:16

Guest


Guest
Fabians Right Peg wrote:Chelsea bt Southampton
Leicester bt Norwich
Watford bt Bournemouth
Boro bt Fulham
Brentford bt Rotheram
Reading bt Charlton
Blackburn bt MK
Sheff utd bt Rochdale
Burton bt Walsall
Forest bt Bristol

£3.00 bet £6127.56 return (best I have done this year is a couple of hundred)

You got cash out frp? When would you cash out?

8 Re: weekend acca club on Fri Feb 26 2016, 20:22

Fabians Right Peg

avatar
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
y2johnny wrote:
Fabians Right Peg wrote:Chelsea bt Southampton
Leicester bt Norwich
Watford bt Bournemouth
Boro bt Fulham
Brentford bt Rotheram
Reading bt Charlton
Blackburn bt MK
Sheff utd bt Rochdale
Burton bt Walsall
Forest bt Bristol

£3.00 bet £6127.56 return (best I have done this year is a couple of hundred)

You got cash out frp?  When would you cash out?

 Got cash out but will be at game so it will be all or nothing, sometimes it's the  best way, I had cash out on the one I won, cashed out on sunday but had Norwich to bt villa on the Monday which they did.

9 Re: weekend acca club on Fri Feb 26 2016, 20:27

Fabians Right Peg

avatar
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
Chelsea bt Southampton v Chelsea
Watford bt Watford v Bournemouth
Nottm Forest bt Nottm Forest v Bristol City
Blackburn bt Blackburn v MK Dons
Peterborough bt Peterborough v Swindon
Burton bt Burton v Walsall

1 bets @ £2.00
Stake £2.00
Estimated Return:£189.71

10 Re: weekend acca club on Fri Feb 26 2016, 20:45

Reebok Trotter

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Bwfc1958 wrote:I used to put an acca on every week and never won a thing. There's always one that will let you down. It's usually the ones that should be nailed on as well.

How true. The same thing always used to happen to me. It's the so called bankers that let you down every time.

11 Re: weekend acca club on Fri Feb 26 2016, 21:29

scottjames30

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Bolton to lose 
Bolton to win
Bolton to win
Bolton to win 
Bolton to win

£2.00 bet, return £5.000.576.36.

12 Re: weekend acca club on Fri Feb 26 2016, 21:30

Guest


Guest
Reebok Trotter wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:I used to put an acca on every week and never won a thing. There's always one that will let you down. It's usually the ones that should be nailed on as well.

How true. The same thing always used to happen to me. It's the so called wankers that let you down every time.

Fixed for you rt

13 Re: weekend acca club on Fri Feb 26 2016, 21:38

Guest


Guest
I do the teams to score 2 or more goals coupon. Find I win a lot more than when I did straight win bets. I'm a couple of grand up so far this year and had a couple of close calls that would have me about 5 grand up. Tomorrows bet is

" />

14 Re: weekend acca club on Fri Feb 26 2016, 21:41

Reebok Trotter

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
That looks a decent bet Barb. Watch Forest under Dougie let you down.

15 Re: weekend acca club on Fri Feb 26 2016, 21:56

Guest


Guest
Usually pick less teams but a higher stake. Winning little but often is the way to gamble, rather than small stakes on 10+ accumulators.

Trouble is when i do win I always think why didn't i put more on .

16 Re: weekend acca club on Fri Feb 26 2016, 22:53

Reebok Trotter

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Barb Dwyer wrote:Usually pick less teams but a higher stake. Winning little but often is the way to gamble, rather than small stakes on 10+ accumulators.

Trouble is when i do win I always think why didn't i put more on .

There is only Forest and Blackburn on your bet that I would worry about. It's a damn good return for a £20 layout.

17 Re: weekend acca club on Sat Feb 27 2016, 10:04

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Both Teams To Score.

Southampton v Chelsea
Watford v Bournemouth
Huddersfield v Ipswich
Fulham v 'boro
Rotherham v Brentford
Cardiff v PNE
Wigan v Bury

£20 stake gets me £1,683,80

Cash out option is there but I never use it. All or nothing.

18 Re: weekend acca club on Sat Feb 27 2016, 10:17

Boggersbelief

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Good luck to you all.

19 Re: weekend acca club on Sat Feb 27 2016, 11:11

Guest


Guest
Boggersbelief wrote:Good luck to you all.

Im not brave enough to let it run boggers. That's my problem. If it goes over 3 figures im cashing out.

20 Re: weekend acca club on Sat Feb 27 2016, 11:49

Boggersbelief

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I'm the same Johnny, something is better than nothing

21 Re: weekend acca club on Sat Feb 27 2016, 11:56

Fabians Right Peg

avatar
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
hate cash out, always at the game, and don't have access to internet. For me it's the equivalent of the Bookies doing a Jim Bowen...'Look at what you could have won..' :facepalm:

22 Re: weekend acca club on Sat Feb 27 2016, 12:10

Norpig

avatar
Jussi Jääskeläinen
Jussi Jääskeläinen
cash out is a rip off i tried it the other week and bet365 just kept me hanging on, i wouldn't mind but it was only for a few quid

I have £2.50 on a 6 fold and a 5 fold as a back up in case one lets me down
West Ham
Leicester
Watford
Stoke
Forest
Blackburn

6 fold - £133.01 5 fold - £83.25

23 Re: weekend acca club on Sat Feb 27 2016, 14:20

Guest


Guest
If three teams go one nil up and the others are nil nil my cashout will be almost at three figures. Its worth doing. I dont do it to see it through.

Very Happy

24 Re: weekend acca club on Mon Feb 29 2016, 09:46

Reebok Trotter

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Reebok Trotter wrote:
Barb Dwyer wrote:Usually pick less teams but a higher stake. Winning little but often is the way to gamble, rather than small stakes on 10+ accumulators.

Trouble is when i do win I always think why didn't i put more on .

There is only Forest and Blackburn on your bet that I would worry about. It's a damn good return for a £20 layout.

Barb, sorry for putting the mockers on it. Bloody Forest and dour Dougie!

25 Re: weekend acca club on Mon Feb 29 2016, 11:01

Norpig

avatar
Jussi Jääskeläinen
Jussi Jääskeläinen
let me down as well RT  Mad never trust Dougie with anything, i should have seen it coming really

26 Re: weekend acca club on Mon Feb 29 2016, 23:54

Biggie

avatar
Admin
And to think my eyes lit up when i thought i had found an acapella singing group i could join.

http://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

27 Re: weekend acca club on Tue Mar 01 2016, 09:50

Reebok Trotter

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Biggie wrote:And to think my eyes lit up when i thought i had found an acapella singing group i could join.

The Flying Pickets have no equals.

28 Re: weekend acca club on Sat Mar 05 2016, 07:53

Fabians Right Peg

avatar
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
Todays (and one tomorrow)

Man Utd      West Brom v Man Utd
Leicester     Watford v Leicester
Chelsea       Chelsea v Stoke
Burnley       Burnley v Blackburn
Sheff Wed   Sheff Wed v Rotherham
QPR            M K Dons v QPR
Southampton    Southampton v Sunderland
Sheff Utd    Fleetwood v Sheff Utd
Port Vale    Port Vale v Colchester

Estimated Return:£1373.02

29 Re: weekend acca club on Sat Mar 05 2016, 09:52

Boggersbelief

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Middlesbrough to win (both teams to score) 
North London Derby (both teams to score)
Chelsea 
City
Everton win (both teams to score) 
Sheff Wednesday 
Burnley

Returns £800

30 Re: weekend acca club on Sat Mar 05 2016, 11:33

scottjames30

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Leeds.
Bury.
City.
Burnley.
Chelsea .

I'm going to put £20.00 on and see what I get back.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum