Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bristol City 6-0 Bolton

+21
Natasha Whittam
Fabians Right Peg
MartinBWFC
xmiles
Chairmanda
Alf Hooker
Norpig
Bolton Nuts
wessy
FullofSprite
terenceanne
gloswhite
Boggersbelief
scottjames30
Numpty 28723
doffcocker
Hipster_Nebula
luckyPeterpiper
wanderlust
rammywhite
karlypants
25 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

1Bristol City 6-0 Bolton Empty Bristol City 6-0 Bolton Tue Mar 15 2016, 22:34

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Our next up and coming game is against Bristol City at Ashton Gate.

With Neil Lennon's sacking and with Jimmy Phillips in charge for the interim, does anyone feel that the team will perform better at all?

Here are some stats for you all...

Bristol City's last 5 Championship results (newest first):

Fulham 1-2 Bristol
Wolves 2-1 Bristol
Briston 0-2 Cardiff
Forest 1-2 Bristol
Bristol 0-4 Brighton

Last 5 league meetings between both teams (newest first):

Bolton 0-0 Bristol
Bristol 1-2 Bolton
Bolton 3-2 Bristol
Bolton 1-0 Bristol
Bristol 2-1 Bolton

How do you all feel we will do?

Last edited by karlypants on Sat Mar 19 2016, 18:06; edited 1 time in total

2Bristol City 6-0 Bolton Empty Re: Bristol City 6-0 Bolton Wed Mar 16 2016, 08:11

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

A dull draw  1-1

3Bristol City 6-0 Bolton Empty Re: Bristol City 6-0 Bolton Wed Mar 16 2016, 12:25

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We might get the JP bounce and turn them over..

4Bristol City 6-0 Bolton Empty Re: Bristol City 6-0 Bolton Wed Mar 16 2016, 13:47

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

No. We'll get battered. 5-0. And next season we'll go down again. Season after SS will flog what's left of the club (probably just the Macron Stadium) and jog on while the Supporter's Trust tells us all that we're going to be in the Champions League in five years thanks to investment from "High net worth" individuals around Bolton and that a 'massive war chest' is available totalling twenty two pence that Doris found in the back of the couch at her house. 

We're screwed. Simple as. I hate it, I want to be wrong but I'm willing to bet fifty quid to the charity of anyone's choice on this board that we are in the bottom four of League One next March the 16th.

5Bristol City 6-0 Bolton Empty Re: Bristol City 6-0 Bolton Wed Mar 16 2016, 13:51

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Big defeat, but at least Jimmy "knows the club"

6Bristol City 6-0 Bolton Empty Re: Bristol City 6-0 Bolton Wed Mar 16 2016, 14:05

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Phillips had a minimal impact last time he stepped up for a few games.

I think we won one, drew one, lost one and the performances weren't too different to anything we'd already witnessed that season under Coyle.

Not expecting too much of a revival, but it'd have to be something magic to make any difference now anyway.

7Bristol City 6-0 Bolton Empty Re: Bristol City 6-0 Bolton Wed Mar 16 2016, 14:16

Numpty 28723

Numpty 28723
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

doffcocker wrote:Phillips had a minimal impact last time he stepped up for a few games.

I think we won one, drew one, lost one and the performances weren't too different to anything we'd already witnessed that season under Coyle.

Not expecting too much of a revival, but it'd have to be something magic to make any difference now anyway.
Under the new regime all things are possible. Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

8Bristol City 6-0 Bolton Empty Re: Bristol City 6-0 Bolton Wed Mar 16 2016, 15:30

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Jimmy knows the club, and will play the Bolton way.

We'll win 2-0.

9Bristol City 6-0 Bolton Empty Re: Bristol City 6-0 Bolton Wed Mar 16 2016, 15:33

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:Jimmy knows the club, and will play the Bolton way.

We'll win 2-0.
:like:

10Bristol City 6-0 Bolton Empty Re: Bristol City 6-0 Bolton Wed Mar 16 2016, 19:08

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

In that case we'll get spanked 6-0 not five. The "Bolton Way" is basically to be more wide open than a Portsmouth Whore's thighs during shore leave.

11Bristol City 6-0 Bolton Empty Re: Bristol City 6-0 Bolton Wed Mar 16 2016, 19:18

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

luckyPeterpiper wrote:
In that case we'll get spanked 6-0 not five. The "Bolton Way" is basically to be more wide open than a Portsmouth Whore's thighs during shore leave.

You're a shit wum

12Bristol City 6-0 Bolton Empty Re: Bristol City 6-0 Bolton Wed Mar 16 2016, 20:04

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

luckyPeterpiper wrote:
Laughing

13Bristol City 6-0 Bolton Empty Re: Bristol City 6-0 Bolton Wed Mar 16 2016, 20:45

Bcfc 0-6 bolton

14Bristol City 6-0 Bolton Empty Re: Bristol City 6-0 Bolton Wed Mar 16 2016, 20:47

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Bcfc 0-6 bolton
cheers

15Bristol City 6-0 Bolton Empty Re: Bristol City 6-0 Bolton Wed Mar 16 2016, 21:39

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I've got my ticket for this game. Anyone coming down for it?

16Bristol City 6-0 Bolton Empty Re: Bristol City 6-0 Bolton Wed Mar 16 2016, 22:32

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

luckyPeterpiper wrote:No. We'll get battered. 5-0. And next season we'll go down again. Season after SS will flog what's left of the club (probably just the Macron Stadium) and jog on while the Supporter's Trust tells us all that we're going to be in the Champions League in five years thanks to investment from "High net worth" individuals around Bolton and that a 'massive war chest' is available totalling twenty two pence that Doris found in the back of the couch at her house. 

We're screwed. Simple as. I hate it, I want to be wrong but I'm willing to bet fifty quid to the charity of anyone's choice on this board that we are in the bottom four of League One next March the 16th.
I'd like to give you credit but I already predicted this .... No

Just a tad of logic though ......  Are the top six clubs in League one as good as the bottom 6 in the Champs?......yep......that's 6 away losses and possible 6 home losses for starters ...... our team stripped of experience....no investment and a crack a jack manager from a massive club ....Southend. I see no improvement in general away form either......I'll wait to see what the bookies say....they were spot on this season.

17Bristol City 6-0 Bolton Empty Re: Bristol City 6-0 Bolton Fri Mar 18 2016, 10:12

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ref watch: Christopher Sarginson to oversee Bristol City clash

Christopher Sarginson will oversee Wanderers’ trip to Ashton Gate to face Bristol City this coming Saturday afternoon.

An experienced official in the game having been professionally involved in English football since 2007, the Staffordshire based referee has taken charge of 26 games this season across the Sky Bet Championship, League One and League Two amongst other competitions.

In those fixtures, he has brandished a total of 76 yellow cards and just two red to Southend’s Michael Timlin and Peterborough United’s Ricardo Santos.

Adcock last ran proceedings at a Bolton game back on New Year’s Day 2014 when a David Ngog injury time equaliser earned the Whites a share of the spoils in a 2-2 with Middlesbrough at Macron Stadium.

Paul Hobday and Adrian Tranter will run the line on the day, while Wayne Barratt will be the fourth official.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

18Bristol City 6-0 Bolton Empty Re: Bristol City 6-0 Bolton Fri Mar 18 2016, 10:14

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Press Conference:

Golden Goals v Bristol City:

19Bristol City 6-0 Bolton Empty Re: Bristol City 6-0 Bolton Fri Mar 18 2016, 15:22

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Didn't realise these had Peter Odemwingie. He'll tear us apart

20Bristol City 6-0 Bolton Empty Re: Bristol City 6-0 Bolton Fri Mar 18 2016, 18:52

FullofSprite

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Can't wait a few results down the line and we haven't won. Sure there'll be "Phillips you prick...." and Resign Phillips I can do a better job...." and worse

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum