Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

How many points will we get from now until the end of the season?

+10
terenceanne
doffcocker
finlaymcdanger
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
Hipster_Nebula
luckyPeterpiper
karlypants
MartinBWFC
Sluffy
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

How many points will we get from our last 7 games?

How many points will we get from now until the end of the season? Vote_lcap32%How many points will we get from now until the end of the season? Vote_rcap 32% [ 6 ]
How many points will we get from now until the end of the season? Vote_lcap11%How many points will we get from now until the end of the season? Vote_rcap 11% [ 2 ]
How many points will we get from now until the end of the season? Vote_lcap21%How many points will we get from now until the end of the season? Vote_rcap 21% [ 4 ]
How many points will we get from now until the end of the season? Vote_lcap11%How many points will we get from now until the end of the season? Vote_rcap 11% [ 2 ]
How many points will we get from now until the end of the season? Vote_lcap21%How many points will we get from now until the end of the season? Vote_rcap 21% [ 4 ]
How many points will we get from now until the end of the season? Vote_lcap4%How many points will we get from now until the end of the season? Vote_rcap 4% [ 1 ]
How many points will we get from now until the end of the season? Vote_lcap0%How many points will we get from now until the end of the season? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
How many points will we get from now until the end of the season? Vote_lcap0%How many points will we get from now until the end of the season? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 19

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Seven games left - 21 points on offer - well we won't be getting all of them - maybe even non of them!

So what do you reckon we will actually get seriously?

Brentford - away
Derby - away
Borough - home
Carlton - home
Cardiff - away
Hull - home
Fulham away

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Can only see us getting 3 points from them games, and that's a win against an equally poor Charlton.

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

These are all pretty much tough games.

I'm going to go with 2 points and I feel that I am being generous here.

Draws against Brentford and Charlton.

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

A win against Charlton. A draw against Fulham and Borough. 5 pts total.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

0 with this clown in charge.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i'm with KP, only 2 points i reckon

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

y2johnny wrote:21
So that's where I put my pills. Cheers johnny, I've been looking for them everywhere. Very Happy

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We'll beat Carlton at home.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I went with 3 points in hope that we can somehow scrape together 3 draws. Can't see us winning again this season.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Pathetic performance against Reading, disgraceful performance against Bristol.

I can't see where the next point is gonna come from.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

the takeover optimism lasted a long time didn't it?  Laughing

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Norpig wrote:the takeover optimism lasted a long time didn't it?  Laughing
Oh yes mate ... at least five or maybe even six whole seconds!  :number1:  :rofl: :good:

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Norpig wrote:the takeover optimism lasted a long time didn't it?  Laughing

What optimism are you referring to norpig.

My feeling was that most on here thought SS is a scam of some sort. The others still think that because Deano has a Bolton connection that everything will be ducky in a year or two.

2 or 3 points at best out of these games..... depends if the other teams need the points when we play them.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We'll get 9 points. Starting with 3 tonight

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Boggersbelief wrote:We'll get 9 points. Starting with 3 tonight
Loving the optimism here but haven't you already predicted a loss tonight or was that for the Reading game? Not picking a fight, just asking. 

Personally I think we'll lose because Brentford play pretty well at home and we're truly dire away but hopefully we'll show some of that spirit Jimmy says he saw against Reading.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I predicted a shock win

luckyPeterpiper

luckyPeterpiper
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Boggersbelief wrote:I predicted a shock win
OK my mistake then. What makes you think we will win though? Or is it just a case of we're 'due one' and you're hoping this is it? Personally I don't think we'd deserve to be favourites in any match we play between now and the end of the season other than (maybe) Charlton at home.

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Boggersbelief wrote:We'll get 9 points. Starting with 3 tonight
Don't give up your day job, never known you to get owt right.

We won't get any points, Charlton are fighting for their lives, we gave up the fight about 3 month ago. Its not going to change after we are relegated on Saturday.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum