Bolton Wanderers Fans Forum

Last Match: Reading 0-1 Bolton
Next Match: Bolton v Birmingham - 22/08/2018 20:00
PLAYER RATINGS: Reading 0-1 Bolton (details)

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Bolton Wanderers Banter » *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE ***

*** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE ***

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

31 Re: *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** on Tue Apr 26 2016, 17:42

Boggersbelief

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Probably turned it down.

Yeah, turning down more money and a bigger club would make sense.

32 Re: *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** on Tue Apr 26 2016, 17:51

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Another thread where Nat has been talking out of her arse. Very Happy

33 Re: *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** on Tue Apr 26 2016, 17:53

Natasha Whittam

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I saw my mole on the phone with Brown.

34 Re: *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** on Tue Apr 26 2016, 17:54

Boggersbelief

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Brown has made no secret of wanting to manage Bolton. Why the hell would he ask some irrelevant dude if he should take the job?

35 Re: *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** on Tue Apr 26 2016, 17:56

Natasha Whittam

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Brown has made no secret of wanting to manage Bolton. Why the hell would he ask some irrelevant dude if he should take the job?

My mole is far from irrelevant....in fact there's a small chance he will be Brown's assistant.

36 Re: *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** on Tue Apr 26 2016, 18:20

scottjames30

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Nats mole works in poundworld, he listens to all the deluded fuckwit Bolton fans.

37 Re: *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** on Tue Apr 26 2016, 18:34

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Nats mole works in poundworld, he listens to all the deluded fuckwit Bolton fans.
He is Nat's manager there.

38 Re: *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** on Tue Apr 26 2016, 18:54

Guest


Guest
@Natasha Whittam wrote:Probably turned it down.

I told you that last week.

Pay attention.

39 Re: *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** on Tue Apr 26 2016, 19:08

Natasha Whittam

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Breadman wrote:
I told you that last week.

Pay attention.

Post a selfie of you and Hill together and I'll believe you.

40 Re: *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** on Tue Apr 26 2016, 19:11

Guest


Guest
Nat taking a beating from Scott. How the mighty have fallen.

41 Re: *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** on Tue Apr 26 2016, 19:19

Natasha Whittam

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
bwfc1874 wrote:Nat taking a beating from Scott. How the mighty have fallen.

I haven't even been conversing with Scott, what a strange post.

42 Re: *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** on Tue Apr 26 2016, 19:20

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:Nat taking a beating from Scott. How the mighty have fallen.

I haven't even been conversing with Scott, what a strange post.
Laughing

43 Re: *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** on Tue Apr 26 2016, 20:01

Guest


Guest
@Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:Nat taking a beating from Scott. How the mighty have fallen.

I haven't even been conversing with Scott, what a strange post.

See post 36, think he's having a dig.

44 Re: *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** on Tue Apr 26 2016, 20:37

scottjames30

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Keep out of things that don't concern you, 74 .

I've told you before about poking your big nose into my business.

45 Re: *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** on Tue Apr 26 2016, 20:38

Boggersbelief

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
74 needs a bigger spoon

46 Re: *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** on Tue Apr 26 2016, 20:54

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Just need Hipster to join in with his usual comment and then it will be complete. Very Happy

47 Re: *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** on Tue Apr 26 2016, 21:04

Guest


Guest
Just looking out for Nat guys, not like her to be spoken down to.

48 Re: *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** on Fri Apr 29 2016, 10:24

Boggersbelief

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I saw my mole on the phone with Brown.

Brown has said he's staying at Southend 100%.

What happened there then? Very Happy

49 Re: *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** on Fri Apr 29 2016, 10:54

Natasha Whittam

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

Brown has said he's staying at Southend 100%.

What happened there then? Very Happy

I said Brown had been offered the role, nowhere did I state he had accepted.

50 Re: *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** on Fri Apr 29 2016, 10:56

Norpig

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
who does want the job? This needs sorting and soon

51 Re: *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** on Fri Apr 29 2016, 11:27

MartinBWFC

avatar
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:who does want the job? This needs sorting and soon
Not in the slightest, once the season is over, then we need to get someone in, it would be pointless to rush to get one in now.

52 Re: *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** on Fri Apr 29 2016, 12:00

Norpig

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
so we fanny about all summer and get someone at the last minute who then has to try and get players that already haven't been snapped up? Sorry don't agree Martin

53 Re: *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** on Fri Apr 29 2016, 12:05

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Have to agree with Norpig. The sooner someone gets his feet under the table the better. No short term fixes to be had in this case.

54 Re: *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** on Fri Apr 29 2016, 12:11

Guest


Guest
@boltonbonce wrote:Have to agree with Norpig. The sooner someone gets his feet under the table the better. No short term fixes to be had in this case.

Provided he keeps them clear of the moving parts in his chair apparently..... Very Happy

55 Re: *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** on Fri Apr 29 2016, 12:51

Natasha Whittam

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Martin is right. If we bring someone in now they're tainted with this shambles of a season.

Wait until the end of the season, bring the new man in, give the place a bit of hope.

56 Re: *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** on Fri Apr 29 2016, 13:26

terenceanne

avatar
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
Doesn't bother me... I can't see what all the fuss is about with Brown anyhow.

To me anybody coming in will likely be fired half way through the season as we languish in the bottom half of league one. And it won't be that bloke's fault either.....Deano apparently has stated that it will take more than a year to straightened us out....which puts us through to the 2017 season for starters.

57 Re: *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** on Fri Apr 29 2016, 13:28

Natasha Whittam

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Doesn't bother me... I can't see what all the fuss is about with Brown anyhow.

To me anybody coming in will likely be fired half way through the season as we languish in the bottom half of league one. And it won't be that bloke's fault either.....Deano apparently has stated that it will take more than a year to straightened us out....which puts us through to the 2017 season for starters.

Negative tosspot.

Why don't you take up basketball or something.

58 Re: *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** on Fri Apr 29 2016, 13:29

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Breadman wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Have to agree with Norpig. The sooner someone gets his feet under the table the better. No short term fixes to be had in this case.

Provided he keeps them clear of the moving parts in his chair apparently..... Very Happy
Disgraceful. Smile

59 Re: *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** on Fri Apr 29 2016, 14:09

terenceanne

avatar
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Doesn't bother me... I can't see what all the fuss is about with Brown anyhow.

To me anybody coming in will likely be fired half way through the season as we languish in the bottom half of league one. And it won't be that bloke's fault either.....Deano apparently has stated that it will take more than a year to straightened us out....which puts us through to the 2017 season for starters.

Negative tosspot.

Why don't you take up basketball or something.
Because I am on a mission to educate fooking idiots like you about football.  I fear it's a hopeless task but it's my lot in life.

60 Re: *** NATASHA MOLE EXCLUSIVE *** on Tue Apr 17 2018, 09:56

Hipster_Nebula

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Does anyone think hill would actually be decent if we go down?

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum