Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Do you love vinyl?

+11
Banks of the Croal
Hip Priest
rogercpc
Lard Lad
karlypants
Soul Kitchen
Reebok Trotter
boltonbonce
luckyPeterpiper
scottjames30
Norpig
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

61Do you love vinyl? - Page 4 Empty Re: Do you love vinyl? Mon Jan 09 2017, 08:49

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Let's get this straight:

You're sticking your daughter in the loft so that you can buy a new stereo?

Anybody got Social Services' number?

62Do you love vinyl? - Page 4 Empty Re: Do you love vinyl? Mon Jan 09 2017, 09:36

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whoa hold on there a minute  Very Happy

We just gone to a lot of expense to have our loft converted so she will have the best room in the house when it's all decorated and the like. Really i should claim it for myself and have it as my man cave

63Do you love vinyl? - Page 4 Empty Re: Do you love vinyl? Mon Jan 09 2017, 10:51

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I've been dusting off the old vinyl (CDs and cassettes) recently. 20 years ago I put my turntable, NAD amp, speakers, Denon cassette and CD players in my Mum and Dad's loft and they ALL still work.

I gave David Bowie's Low and The Jam's Setting Sons a run out yesterday and I have to say that they do sound incredible on vinyl.

64Do you love vinyl? - Page 4 Empty Re: Do you love vinyl? Mon Jan 09 2017, 11:28

Norpig wrote:
y2johnny wrote:Well i have finally set it up.  Been bugging the missus since 6am xmas morning and she has finally caved Smile

Do you love vinyl? - Page 4 20170114

Proper nifty thing.  Doesnt take up a lot of space. Plays cds, vinyl, radio, cassettes and has usb and sd card slots. Gonna create a vinyl wish list now
 this is the kind of thing i want to do in our box room now my Daughter will be moving rooms to the new loft. Not sure Mrs Pig will let me though  Very Happy
My loft WAS my man cave but its just become cluttered.....its like a toy graveyard up there.

Definitely going to get it sorted this year so i can reclaim it.

Just ordered the first stone roses album.  Should be here tomorrow.

Then at weekend i need to go to my mums and look through the vinyl in the garage.  Very Happy

65Do you love vinyl? - Page 4 Empty Re: Do you love vinyl? Mon Jan 09 2017, 12:24

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i've got a load of 12 inch singles and ep's from the Madchester era just gathering dust in my shed, i should really look to sell them i think as i don't even have a turntable now

66Do you love vinyl? - Page 4 Empty Re: Do you love vinyl? Mon Jan 09 2017, 15:21

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I remember when compact discs came out, the sound was tremendous, of that there was no doubt. However I do listen a lot of stuff on headphones and cds can become rather tedious after long spells, due, probably, to the unblemished sound?
I actually find mp3s less tedious to listen probably because the sound is cropped at the top and bottom ends.
I've got to say climbing in my loft and rescuing my vinyl was a musical highlight last year.
As an extra, Ryman do plastic boxes with lids that take up to 90 albums without plastic sleeves perfectly and are stackable.

67Do you love vinyl? - Page 4 Empty Re: Do you love vinyl? Mon Jan 09 2017, 20:39

Norpig wrote:i've got a load of 12 inch singles and ep's from the Madchester era just gathering dust in my shed, i should really look to sell them i think as i don't even have a turntable now
To be honest its more to look through my mum and step dads old vinyl as mine consisted of;

Michael jackson (bad and thriller)
Jive bunny
The grease soundtrack

And meatloaf bat out of hell which if its in there im definitely claiming Smile

68Do you love vinyl? - Page 4 Empty Re: Do you love vinyl? Mon Jan 09 2017, 20:44

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
To be honest its more to look through my mum and step dads old vinyl as mine consisted of;

Jive bunny
The grease soundtrack

Did you just come out?

69Do you love vinyl? - Page 4 Empty Re: Do you love vinyl? Mon Jan 09 2017, 20:47

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

y2johnny wrote:Well i have finally set it up.  Been bugging the missus since 6am xmas morning and she has finally caved Smile

Proper nifty thing.  Doesnt take up a lot of space. Plays cds, vinyl, radio, cassettes and has usb and sd card slots. Gonna create a vinyl wish list now
If you want a starter for your wish list try the Doors first, full retro.

70Do you love vinyl? - Page 4 Empty Re: Do you love vinyl? Mon Jan 09 2017, 20:48

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:

Don't listen to SK with his druggie music.

71Do you love vinyl? - Page 4 Empty Re: Do you love vinyl? Mon Jan 09 2017, 20:49

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

Jive bunny
The grease soundtrack

Did you just come out?
Homophobia is a criminal offence in case you didn't know?

72Do you love vinyl? - Page 4 Empty Re: Do you love vinyl? Mon Jan 09 2017, 20:52

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:

Don't listen to SK with his druggie music.

As usual commenting on stuff you know fuck all about. You'll be talking about shagging next!!

73Do you love vinyl? - Page 4 Empty Re: Do you love vinyl? Mon Jan 09 2017, 21:26

Natasha Whittam wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

Jive bunny
The grease soundtrack

Did you just come out?
Not fully.  Might try a half and half.  You free friday?

74Do you love vinyl? - Page 4 Empty Re: Do you love vinyl? Mon Jan 09 2017, 21:28

Soul Kitchen wrote:

Cheers sk.  I like the doors

75Do you love vinyl? - Page 4 Empty Re: Do you love vinyl? Tue Jan 10 2017, 17:34

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The only vinyl I have left are a few Dylan albums. Bob,not that dopey rabbit.

76Do you love vinyl? - Page 4 Empty Re: Do you love vinyl? Tue Jan 10 2017, 19:36

y2johnny wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
y2johnny wrote:

Jive bunny
The grease soundtrack

Did you just come out?
Not fully.  Might try a half and half.  You free friday?
I was in penwortham today Nat.  It was good to see you again Wink

77Do you love vinyl? - Page 4 Empty Re: Do you love vinyl? Tue Jan 10 2017, 21:13

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:I was in penwortham today Nat.  It was good to see you again Wink

You bellend. I went to school in Penwortham but don't live there.

I left 16 years ago so if you were hanging outside Penwortham Girls school gates you must have looked like a right peedo.

78Do you love vinyl? - Page 4 Empty Re: Do you love vinyl? Tue Jan 10 2017, 21:16

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
y2johnny wrote:I was in penwortham today Nat.  It was good to see you again Wink

You bellend. I went to school in Penwortham but don't live there.

I left 16 years ago so if you were hanging outside Penwortham Girls school gates you must have looked like a right peedo.
It's paedo.

79Do you love vinyl? - Page 4 Empty Re: Do you love vinyl? Tue Jan 10 2017, 21:19

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Don't be silly, "ae" doesn't make the "eeeeee" sound.

80Do you love vinyl? - Page 4 Empty Re: Do you love vinyl? Tue Jan 10 2017, 22:31

Penwortham is an area of preston.  Are you sure you are from there?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum