Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Are English Football Fans Scum?

+11
Reebok Trotter
karlypants
okocha
Sluffy
Bollotom2014
Boggersbelief
boltonbonce
Hipster_Nebula
whatsgoingon
BoltonTillIDie
Natasha Whittam
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

1Are English Football Fans Scum? Empty Are English Football Fans Scum? Sun Jun 12 2016, 13:55

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ever since the trouble started in France I've heard this phrase "a minority of English football fans have been involved in trouble".

Minority? Really? From what I've witnessed over the last few years, most football fans are aggressive, loudmouth yobs.

I've sat in the North Stand many times, the so-called "family stand" where Mum & Dad are happily calling the referee a c**t or twat in front of 10 year old Boris and 6 year old Ethel.

The referee makes a bad decision and half the stand is threatening to kill the "bastard in the black". You know this happens, you've probably done it yourself and thought nothing of it. But would you swear and threaten to kill people at the cinema, coffee shop or AA meeting? Would you fuck.

The last time I sat with the common people an argument started when a middle-aged woman had the audacity to ask a fat bloke to stop swearing. Fat bloke thought this hilarious and increased his swear-word-per-minute count.

It's as though violence and aggression are acceptable at football matches these days. Yet I often watch the game from a box where people are far more civilised. No one threatens to kill the referee or an opposition player. No one gets so worked up that they forget it's just 22 ponces running around a piece of grass and means absolutely nothing. They have a few drinks, laugh at the shite on the pitch, then go home. Isn't that how it should be?

So is this the answer, hand football to the rich people and let them make it safer and more civilised? Be honest, most people at games are working class/lower middle class men aged 18-50. There are a few women and kids but they are the minority. Surely if the atmosphere was made less intimidating by people with manners, more families would attend and make the game more enjoyable?

It's time to make a stand against the violence.

2Are English Football Fans Scum? Empty Re: Are English Football Fans Scum? Sun Jun 12 2016, 14:07

Natasha Whittam wrote:

The last time I sat with the common people an argument started when a middle-aged woman had the audacity to ask a fat bloke to stop swearing. Fat bloke thought this hilarious and increased his swear-word-per-minute count.

You didn't ask me very politely, in fact, you were quite rude.

As I recall the incident, you called me an "fat bellend" and informed me that I "could do with a good scrub", before trying to assault me with your rolled up match-day programme.

So of course I git a bit more sweary - what did you expect?

3Are English Football Fans Scum? Empty Re: Are English Football Fans Scum? Sun Jun 12 2016, 14:33

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've watched quite a few clips of various incidents in France and from what I've seen its mainly English fans retaliating to Russian and French yobs

4Are English Football Fans Scum? Empty Re: Are English Football Fans Scum? Sun Jun 12 2016, 14:38

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:I've watched quite a few clips of various incidents in France and from what I've seen its mainly English fans retaliating to Russian and French yobs

They go looking for trouble, everyone knows it.

Try following BWFC away from home, thugs almost all of them.

5Are English Football Fans Scum? Empty Re: Are English Football Fans Scum? Sun Jun 12 2016, 14:54

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

BoltonTillIDie wrote:I've watched quite a few clips of various incidents in France and from what I've seen its mainly English fans retaliating to Russian and French yobs
Don't let the facts get in the way of Nat the twats attention seeking. 
The more information that comes out the more it becomes obvious the reputation we have means the French locals and Russian gangs want to make a name for themselves, the French even had posters printed and posted to highlight the fact.
I've no doubt that it is right up the street of some of the scum out there to get involved, but it's not fair to assume that every time there's trouble it's our fault.
The Russians are being investigated for last night not us.
But as far as the fuckwit Witless is concerned it's racist to suggest it's anyone but our fault.

6Are English Football Fans Scum? Empty Re: Are English Football Fans Scum? Sun Jun 12 2016, 15:09

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:

If you think starting a thread on a forum is attention seeking, you really are a bellend.

This is a thread about football fans in general, I'm saying most are aggressive and violent.

If Breadman, Norpig, Bonce & Sluffy could have been arsed going to France they'd have been lobbing bottles at the cops like everyone else. It's in a football fans nature.

7Are English Football Fans Scum? Empty Re: Are English Football Fans Scum? Sun Jun 12 2016, 15:15

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've watched quite a few clips as well, I saw a fair few that just seemed to be battles between English yobs and French police, one set had even set gazebo's outside a bar on fire. I'm sure they were provoked though.....

The problem is English culture, drink as much as you possibly can, fight as many people as you can and blame someone else for your problems.

8Are English Football Fans Scum? Empty Re: Are English Football Fans Scum? Sun Jun 12 2016, 15:18

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:

If you think starting a thread on a forum is attention seeking, you really are a bellend.

This is a thread about football fans in general, I'm saying most are aggressive and violent.

If Breadman, Norpig, Bonce & Sluffy could have been arsed going to France they'd have been lobbing bottles at the cops like everyone else. It's in a football fans nature.
I'm staggered that you think I'd travel anywhere with Norpig,Breadman and Sluffy.

I have my standards.Are English Football Fans Scum? Snob

9Are English Football Fans Scum? Empty Re: Are English Football Fans Scum? Sun Jun 12 2016, 15:19

...and equally there's no way I'd get on a boat with The Birchwood Jonah.

We'd be holed below the waterline before we left Dover.

10Are English Football Fans Scum? Empty Re: Are English Football Fans Scum? Sun Jun 12 2016, 15:20

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Why use a boat when I can walk. Razz

11Are English Football Fans Scum? Empty Re: Are English Football Fans Scum? Sun Jun 12 2016, 15:30

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

It's not starting a thread that's attention seeking its the whole blame the English thing, you're English but seem happy to condone every body but the English.
If you think English fans are scum then you are very insular and unaware of the problems encountered all over the world, many much worse than our fans with knife attacks and deaths as a result.

12Are English Football Fans Scum? Empty Re: Are English Football Fans Scum? Sun Jun 12 2016, 15:32

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:It's not starting a thread that's attention seeking its the whole blame the English thing, you're English but seem happy to condone every body but the English.
If you think English fans are scum then you are very insular and unaware of the problems encountered all over the world, many much worse than our fans with knife attacks and deaths as a result.

No major country is perfect, but clearly English fans are the worst of the worst. Absolute scum. No one needs to get into trouble following a football team.

UEFA have just threatened to kick England out of the competition if it happens again.

It'll happen again.

13Are English Football Fans Scum? Empty Re: Are English Football Fans Scum? Sun Jun 12 2016, 15:41

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They should be kicked out now, if this was a small nation like Iceland were involved in this they'd be on the plane now.

14Are English Football Fans Scum? Empty Re: Are English Football Fans Scum? Sun Jun 12 2016, 15:42

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Historically we have had some absolute scum follow England abroad for years but a lot of work has gone in to eradicate it, however it has left a legacy of a reputation that gangs from around the world want to put to the test.
So this makes it very difficult to pinpoint who and what is to blame, I can understand Johnny Foreigner wanting to blame us but it pisses me off that our own also resort to that.

15Are English Football Fans Scum? Empty Re: Are English Football Fans Scum? Sun Jun 12 2016, 15:44

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Hipster_Nebula wrote:They should be kicked out now, if this was a small nation like Iceland were involved in this they'd be on the plane now.
What a stupid statement, there is nobody UEFA would like to kick out more than the English, I'm surprised at your indignation because the pictures I've seen could easily be Glasgow on a Saturday night.

16Are English Football Fans Scum? Empty Re: Are English Football Fans Scum? Sun Jun 12 2016, 15:45

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:
So this makes it very difficult to pinpoint who and what is to blame, I can understand Johnny Foreigner wanting to blame us but it pisses me off that our own also resort to that.

Because it's true, simple as that. You only need to go on holiday to any popular European destination, you don't see the Germans, Italian or Spanish pissing in the street or causing trouble.

Scum.

17Are English Football Fans Scum? Empty Re: Are English Football Fans Scum? Sun Jun 12 2016, 15:47

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:They should be kicked out now, if this was a small nation like Iceland were involved in this they'd be on the plane now.
What a stupid statement, there is nobody UEFA would like to kick out more than the English, I'm surprised at your indignation because the pictures I've seen could easily be Glasgow on a Saturday night.

absolutely nonsense, there is no nation as peaceful, loving and accepting as Scotland.

and don't start posting clearly fabricated pictures either.

18Are English Football Fans Scum? Empty Re: Are English Football Fans Scum? Sun Jun 12 2016, 15:47

Do you still think that one of the Mods is behind Whatsgoingon?

There's no way that anybody who knows your work would get sucked in like this.

19Are English Football Fans Scum? Empty Re: Are English Football Fans Scum? Sun Jun 12 2016, 15:52

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Breadman wrote:Do you still think that one of the Mods is behind Whatsgoingon?

20Are English Football Fans Scum? Empty Re: Are English Football Fans Scum? Sun Jun 12 2016, 16:00

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Breadman wrote:Do you still think that one of the Mods is behind Whatsgoingon?

He's definitely a creation.

But sucked in? This is a genuine thread about English fans being scum - I think the TV pictures show this isn't far from the truth.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum