Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OFFICAL - Jamie Proctor signs!

+5
karlypants
whatsgoingon
Natasha Whittam
doffcocker
Sluffy
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1OFFICAL - Jamie Proctor signs! Empty OFFICAL - Jamie Proctor signs! Tue Jul 05 2016, 18:37

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

From the clubs official twitter account -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

It's a hat-trick! #BWFC can confirm the arrival of striker Jamie Proctor on a two year deal!

2OFFICAL - Jamie Proctor signs! Empty Re: OFFICAL - Jamie Proctor signs! Tue Jul 05 2016, 18:54

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Unbelievable to see a string of new signings in the space of a week.

I just expected us to piss around all summer, and end up making do with various losers already on the books.

Good stuff, keep 'em coming!

3OFFICAL - Jamie Proctor signs! Empty Re: OFFICAL - Jamie Proctor signs! Tue Jul 05 2016, 18:55

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:
I just expected us to piss around all summer, and end up making do with various losers already on the books.

As opposed to various losers from other clubs?

4OFFICAL - Jamie Proctor signs! Empty Re: OFFICAL - Jamie Proctor signs! Tue Jul 05 2016, 20:06

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Don't know enough about this guy to get excited about, hopefully he's decent but I think both Taylor and Beevers could be excellent additions

5OFFICAL - Jamie Proctor signs! Empty Re: OFFICAL - Jamie Proctor signs! Tue Jul 05 2016, 20:41

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton Wanderers have completed the signing of Jamie Proctor on a free transfer.

The forward, who finished last season on the books at Bradford City, reunites with manager Phil Parkinson after signing a two-year deal with the Whites.

The 24-year-old started his career with his boyhood club Preston North End, breaking into the Lilywhites side after a loan spell with Stockport County as they unsuccessfully fought against relegation from the Sky Bet Championship during the 2010/11 campaign.

Having signed for Premier League side Swansea City in August 2012, he was on the move again the following January as he joined Crawley Town after a brief loan spell with Shrewsbury Town.

Moving on to Fleetwood Town in June 2014, Proctor spent the second half of last season with Parkinson at Bradford City, starting 15 matches and scoring six goals including one on his debut and one in the Bantams’ play-off semi-final defeat to Millwall.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

6OFFICAL - Jamie Proctor signs! Empty Re: OFFICAL - Jamie Proctor signs! Tue Jul 05 2016, 20:45

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

He's 24 and has had more clubs than Nick Faldo

7OFFICAL - Jamie Proctor signs! Empty Re: OFFICAL - Jamie Proctor signs! Tue Jul 05 2016, 21:14

I think taylor is 26 and how old is beevers?  Good to see we are buying players with a few miles still left in them that also have experience at this level.  Parkinson has already worked with proctor so i imagine he knows how to get the best out of him.

8OFFICAL - Jamie Proctor signs! Empty Re: OFFICAL - Jamie Proctor signs! Tue Jul 05 2016, 21:17

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

My barber wasn't happy about this potentially happening a few weeks ago. He's a Bradford fan and he rated him, so that'll do me. Hopefully we have an actual striker for a change...

9OFFICAL - Jamie Proctor signs! Empty Re: OFFICAL - Jamie Proctor signs! Tue Jul 05 2016, 21:20

BoltonTillIDie wrote:My barber wasn't happy about this potentially happening a few weeks ago.  He's a Bradford fan and he rated him, so that'll do me.  Hopefully we have an actual striker for a change...
:like:

I might look into a new barber though. Or at the very least make sure he shows you the back before leaving Smile

10OFFICAL - Jamie Proctor signs! Empty Re: OFFICAL - Jamie Proctor signs! Tue Jul 05 2016, 21:25

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Did something bad happen with yours?

11OFFICAL - Jamie Proctor signs! Empty Re: OFFICAL - Jamie Proctor signs! Tue Jul 05 2016, 21:31

Yep. I live with her Smile

12OFFICAL - Jamie Proctor signs! Empty Re: OFFICAL - Jamie Proctor signs! Tue Jul 05 2016, 21:32

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very Happy. Bowl cut?

13OFFICAL - Jamie Proctor signs! Empty Re: OFFICAL - Jamie Proctor signs! Tue Jul 05 2016, 21:37

No. But i can tell when ive pissed her off because the clippers and my skull become one Smile

14OFFICAL - Jamie Proctor signs! Empty Re: OFFICAL - Jamie Proctor signs! Wed Jul 06 2016, 13:04

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So what does this mean re the embargo? 
Has the club heard back from the FA then?

15OFFICAL - Jamie Proctor signs! Empty Re: OFFICAL - Jamie Proctor signs! Wed Jul 06 2016, 13:13

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

wanderlust wrote:So what does this mean re the embargo? 
Has the club heard back from the FA then?

???

Well obviously or we wouldn't be signing anyone would we?

Rolling Eyes

16OFFICAL - Jamie Proctor signs! Empty Re: OFFICAL - Jamie Proctor signs! Wed Jul 06 2016, 13:14

It's a valid question, we're still under restrictions of one in, one out by the sounds of it.

17OFFICAL - Jamie Proctor signs! Empty Re: OFFICAL - Jamie Proctor signs! Wed Jul 06 2016, 13:15

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i think Lusty means are we still being monitored, there was talk of a one in one out rule they may have imposed but that doesn't seem to be the case.

18OFFICAL - Jamie Proctor signs! Empty Re: OFFICAL - Jamie Proctor signs! Wed Jul 06 2016, 14:26

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Marc Iles has reported that he has asked the question and it isn't one out one in and unlike was reported the signing of Proctor wasn't down to the fact that no one had left it was purely down to negotiations with his agent.
There are restrictions in place but these will remain between the FL and KA because it being common knowledge could hinder negotiations on both outgoing and incoming moves.
This is what's reported but seems to tally up with what's happening in terms of players coming in and Proctor signing without anyone leaving.
My guess is that if Pratley does go that will give us even more wiggle room.

19OFFICAL - Jamie Proctor signs! Empty Re: OFFICAL - Jamie Proctor signs! Thu Jul 07 2016, 11:47

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I was also thinking that after having made such a hoo-ha in the media about "a letter in the post" the club would want to share the details, but if it has arrived they're keeping schtum which is a concern.

20OFFICAL - Jamie Proctor signs! Empty Re: OFFICAL - Jamie Proctor signs! Thu Jul 07 2016, 12:04

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

No if they are keeping it schtum it is good business sense, it has been said that there are restrictions still in place and letting everyone know what they are is poor business.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum