Bolton Wanderers Fans Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Bolton Wanderers Banter » Transfer rumours !

Transfer rumours !

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 6 of 34]

151 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Mon Jul 11 2016, 21:04

Sluffy

avatar
Admin
Boggersbelief wrote:Hibs interested in trotter

Can't think why?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

152 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Mon Jul 11 2016, 21:06

whatsgoingon

avatar
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
Id like to keep trotter could we not offer him Pratley and Mavies instead

153 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Mon Jul 11 2016, 21:08

Boggersbelief

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Sluffy wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:Hibs interested in trotter

Can't think why?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


Are you trying to be smart?

154 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Mon Jul 11 2016, 21:10

Guest


Guest
Trotter did alright after his loan spell.  Would prefer to keep him over pratley but i dont know what the differences in wages are

155 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Mon Jul 11 2016, 21:10

Guest


Guest
whatsgoingon wrote:Id like to keep trotter could we not offer him Pratley and Mavies instead

He's got the wrong attitude, especially for league 1. Bin himx

156 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Mon Jul 11 2016, 21:12

Guest


Guest
bwfc1874 wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:Id like to keep trotter could we not offer him Pratley and Mavies instead

He's got the wrong attitude, especially for league 1. Bin himx
Careful WGO, he likes you Wink

157 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Mon Jul 11 2016, 21:12

Natasha Whittam

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
whatsgoingon wrote:Id like to keep trotter

Another contender for worst player EVER.

Don't tell me, he'd be the modern day Hoddle if he had better players around him.

You really know fuck all.

158 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Mon Jul 11 2016, 22:05

wanderlust

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
y2johnny wrote:Trotter did alright after his loan spell.  Would prefer to keep him over pratley but i dont know what the differences in wages are
Trotter's on £7 grand a week and Captain Pratley £18 grand a week...

159 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Mon Jul 11 2016, 22:12

whatsgoingon

avatar
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
Natasha Whittam wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:Id like to keep trotter

Another contender for worst player EVER.

Don't tell me, he'd be the modern day Hoddle if he had better players around him.

You really know fuck all.
At the last count that's 1500 worst players ever, you're nothing if not predictable

160 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Mon Jul 11 2016, 22:14

Natasha Whittam

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
whatsgoingon wrote:
At the last count that's 1500 worst players ever, you're nothing if not predictable

No, just the ones you pick.

Trotter is absolute crap, he hasn't had a single good game for us. What's worse is the fact he's an 8 stone weakling in a 16 stone body.

The utter ponce.

161 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Tue Jul 12 2016, 09:19

whatsgoingon

avatar
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
Natasha Whittam wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:
At the last count that's 1500 worst players ever, you're nothing if not predictable

No, just the ones you pick.

Trotter is absolute crap, he hasn't had a single good game for us. What's worse is the fact he's an 8 stone weakling in a 16 stone body.

The utter ponce.
that proves what I suspected all along you don't even go to games,

162 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Tue Jul 12 2016, 13:01

luckyPeterpiper

avatar
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
Personally I think Trotter is one I'd keep. I think he could and will do a very good job for us at L1 level and it's not like we're in a position to really attract masses of top quality players to the club when we're in the third tier.

163 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Tue Jul 12 2016, 17:11

Natasha Whittam

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
luckyPeterpiper wrote:Personally I think Trotter is one I'd keep. I think he could and will do a very good job for us at L1 level and it's not like we're in a position to really attract masses of top quality players to the club when we're in the third tier.

What have you seen from Trotter in the Championship that makes you believe he will do well at League 1 level?

I challenge anyone to think of a game where he played well. For a big guy he is an utter ponce.

164 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Tue Jul 12 2016, 17:13

Boggersbelief

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Natasha Whittam wrote:
luckyPeterpiper wrote:Personally I think Trotter is one I'd keep. I think he could and will do a very good job for us at L1 level and it's not like we're in a position to really attract masses of top quality players to the club when we're in the third tier.

What have you seen from Trotter in the Championship that makes you believe he will do well at League 1 level?

I challenge anyone to think of a game where he played well. For a big guy he is an utter ponce.


[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

165 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Tue Jul 12 2016, 17:14

Natasha Whittam

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Ha ha, I was at that game and it was an awful performance all round. He was shit that day too.

I can't imagine many people wanting Trotter to stay.

166 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Tue Jul 12 2016, 17:17

Boggersbelief

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Natasha Whittam wrote:Ha ha, I was at that game and it was an awful performance all round. He was shit that day too.

I can't imagine many people wanting Trotter to stay.

The article also says "he has impressed during a 5 game back in the wanderers side".

I remember this little spell he had, looked a very good player and then got injured and went back to square one

167 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Tue Jul 12 2016, 17:18

Natasha Whittam

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
No one impressed last season. You know that.

168 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Tue Jul 12 2016, 18:39

scottjames30

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I want Mavies to go, too injury prone and doesn't really add that much to the team, Trotter and Davies going won't do us any damage .

169 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Tue Jul 12 2016, 19:47

Guest


Guest
scottjames30 wrote:I want Mavies to go, too injury prone and doesn't really add that much to the team, Trotter and Davies going won't do us any damage .
Prefer pratley and mavies to go.

170 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Tue Jul 12 2016, 19:55

Boggersbelief

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Tbh I couldn't give a shit if any of our midfielders left. Even Vela

171 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Tue Jul 12 2016, 20:07

Guest


Guest
Boggersbelief wrote:Tbh I couldn't give a shit if any of our midfielders left.

Well said, after how they've played for the last 3 years debating between Pratley, Trotter and Mavies is like picking which dog excrement to eat. 

They're all shit at the end of the day.

172 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Tue Jul 12 2016, 20:26

Natasha Whittam

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I forgot we still have Spearing as well.

Bugger.

173 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Wed Jul 13 2016, 07:37

scottjames30

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I forgot about the little blow up mouse.

174 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Wed Jul 13 2016, 14:06

Boggersbelief

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
We've rejected a £2M bid from Bournemouth for Holding

175 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Wed Jul 13 2016, 14:30

luckyPeterpiper

avatar
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
Is that confirmed boggers? If so it seems Ken is sticking to what he said about wanting proper value for our players and that would be a huge improvement over the old regime all by itself.

176 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Wed Jul 13 2016, 14:49

whatsgoingon

avatar
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
luckyPeterpiper wrote:Is that confirmed boggers? If so it seems Ken is sticking to what he said about wanting proper value for our players and that would be a huge improvement over the old regime all by itself.
he wouldn't be here for them to bid on under the previous regime. He'd already be at Arsenal

177 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Wed Jul 13 2016, 15:15

Boggersbelief

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Wheater training with us. Hoping he's took a pay cut and signed on again. Would be great at this level

178 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Wed Jul 13 2016, 15:18

whatsgoingon

avatar
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
Boggersbelief wrote:Wheater training with us. Hoping he's took a pay cut and signed on again. Would be great at this level
It's more likely that the club are allowing to train with us as a favour to keep fit, however the fact he hasn't signed for anyone yet means it could be more positive than that.
If we could ship out Pratley or Davies or better still both then we could probably do something.
And I think he would really like to.

179 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Wed Jul 13 2016, 16:35

Boggersbelief

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Completed signing of goalkeeper Mark howard

180 Re: Transfer rumours ! on Wed Jul 13 2016, 16:40

rammywhite

avatar
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf
Boggersbelief wrote:Completed signing of goalkeeper Mark howard

Is he the keeper who was at Sheffield United for a couple of seasons recently?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum