Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chris Eubank Sr .

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Chris Eubank Sr . Empty Chris Eubank Sr . Mon 18 Jul - 17:27

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He got offered the GGG fight for his son, but wasn't happy with the ring announcer, Laughing so he missed the deadline, so they offered the fight to Brook.

I wouldn't be too happy if I was Eubank Jr..

Also, he thinks his son is bigger than Joshua, he tried to double the ticket prices, and pick the undercard, Eddie Hearn said it was the most painful six weeks of his life dealing with him...

Have you seen him walking round with that monocle, he comes across as a right div.

2Chris Eubank Sr . Empty Re: Chris Eubank Sr . Mon 18 Jul - 20:00

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

When did he have the plot?

3Chris Eubank Sr . Empty Re: Chris Eubank Sr . Mon 18 Jul - 22:27

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:When did he have the plot?

Very Happy .... I remember laughing when Eubank Snr was in his pomp and was interviewed after a fight and he took the microphone and sent a message to Nelson Mandela in South Africa.. his message was.....'  Increath the Peath' .... Hilarious..

4Chris Eubank Sr . Empty Re: Chris Eubank Sr . Mon 18 Jul - 23:46

The best was when he was on Top of the Pops and had to say "at six it's Cecilia by Suggs"

5Chris Eubank Sr . Empty Re: Chris Eubank Sr . Tue 19 Jul - 10:03

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Barb Dwyer wrote:The best was when he was on Top of the Pops and had to say "at six it's Cecilia by Suggs"

Laughing

6Chris Eubank Sr . Empty Re: Chris Eubank Sr . Tue 19 Jul - 10:21

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

The funniest interview I saw was when him and Benn were being interviewed together before one of their fights and they did a satellite link to an American rival (can't remember which) who told Eubank he would whup him and his mamma's ass.
And Eubank getting all upset about the fact he'd brought his mum into it.

7Chris Eubank Sr . Empty Re: Chris Eubank Sr . Tue 19 Jul - 10:58

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:The funniest interview I saw was when him and Benn were being interviewed together before one of their fights and they did a satellite link to an American rival (can't remember which) who told Eubank he would whup him and his mamma's ass.

I remember it well. It was the brash, arrogant James Toney no less.

8Chris Eubank Sr . Empty Re: Chris Eubank Sr . Tue 19 Jul - 10:59

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Reebok Trotter wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:The funniest interview I saw was when him and Benn were being interviewed together before one of their fights and they did a satellite link to an American rival (can't remember which) who told Eubank he would whup him and his mamma's ass.

I remember it well. It was the brash, arrogant James Toney no less.
Thanks for that, indeed it was, very funny watching Eubanks reaction.

9Chris Eubank Sr . Empty Re: Chris Eubank Sr . Tue 19 Jul - 11:01

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Do you remember Eubanks on I'm a Celebrity get me out of here? I was surprised how calm and polite he was. He kept looking after Lady C which ruined his chances of staying until the end.

10Chris Eubank Sr . Empty Re: Chris Eubank Sr . Tue 19 Jul - 11:20

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Reebok Trotter wrote:Do you remember Eubanks on I'm a Celebrity get me out of here? I was surprised how calm and polite he was. He kept looking after Lady C which ruined his chances of staying until the end.
Yes I do and he came across as very likeable on there, I also remember watching a documentary on the Eubank family when Chris Jr was a kid and again Chris Snr came across well and was quite tongue in cheek about himself rather than taking himself seriously which I expected.
It's a funny position for him because he has a wealth of knowledge of the boxing game and knows what's available but first and foremost he's a dad and wants to do the best for his son. It's a balancing act because pushing to hard might do more harm than good and not pushing hard enough means he gets short changed.

11Chris Eubank Sr . Empty Re: Chris Eubank Sr . Tue 19 Jul - 13:05

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

whatsgoingon wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:Do you remember Eubanks on I'm a Celebrity get me out of here? I was surprised how calm and polite he was. He kept looking after Lady C which ruined his chances of staying until the end.
Yes I do and he came across as very likeable on there, I also remember watching a documentary on the Eubank family when Chris Jr was a kid and again Chris Snr came across well and was quite tongue in cheek about himself rather than taking himself seriously which I expected.
It's a funny position for him because he has a wealth of knowledge of the boxing game and knows what's available but first and foremost he's a dad and wants to do the best for his son. It's a balancing act because pushing to hard might do more harm than good and not pushing hard enough means he gets short changed.

I agree. I quite like his style. Strutting around Brighton wearing jodhpurs, a tweed jacket, leather boots and a monocle takes some bottle.

12Chris Eubank Sr . Empty Re: Chris Eubank Sr . Tue 19 Jul - 13:11

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i think he doesn't take himself as seriously as others think

13Chris Eubank Sr . Empty Re: Chris Eubank Sr . Tue 19 Jul - 15:14

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Reebok Trotter wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:

I agree. I quite like his style. Strutting around Brighton wearing jodhpurs, a tweed jacket, leather boots and a monocle takes some bottle.
Don't forget driving down to the shops in this
Chris Eubank Sr . Eubank-lorry_3480949b

What a legend  Very Happy

14Chris Eubank Sr . Empty Re: Chris Eubank Sr . Wed 14 Sep - 15:24

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

After the fight with Watson, and his son fighting Blackwell, they've not learnt much about the danger or health problems boxing can cause.

Eubank JR tweeted - my corner don't own towels, come fight me.

Then his dad SR said - hurt and damage is good.

Complete tools the pair of them, these are the same dickheads that got offered to fight GGG but wouldn't sign the contract.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum