You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Bolton Wanderers Banter » Whoever runs the facebook account

Whoever runs the facebook account

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

61 Re: Whoever runs the facebook account on Sun Sep 04 2016, 14:23

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Quotes from various letters to the Council.

"I want some repairs done to my cooker as it has backfired and burnt my knob off."
"I wish to complain that my father hurt his ankle very badly when he put his foot in the hole in his back passage."
"Their 18 year old son is continuously banging his balls against my fence."
"I wish to report that tiles are missing from the roof of the outside toilet and I think it was bad wind the other night that blew them off."
"The lavatory seat is cracked, where do I stand?"
"I am writing on behalf of my sink which is coming away from the wall."
"Will you please send someone to mend the garden path. My wife tripped and fell on it yesterday and now she is pregnant."
"I request your permission to remove my drawers in the kitchen."
"Can you please tell me when the repairs will be done as my wife is about to become an expectant mother."
"I am still having trouble with smoke in my built in drawers."
"The toilet is blocked and we cannot bath the children until it is cleared."
"Will you please send a man to look at my water, it is a funny colour and not fit to drink."
"Our lavatory seat is broken in half and now it is in three pieces."
"Would you please send a man to repair my sprout. I am an old age pensioner and need it straight away."
"I want to complain about the farmer across the road; every morning at 6am his cock wakes me up and it's getting too much."
"The man next door has a large erection in the back garden, which is unsightly and dangerous."
"Our kitchen floor is damp. We have two children and would like a third so will you please send someone around to do something about it."
"I am a single woman living in a downstairs flat and would be pleased if you could do something about the noise made by the man I have on top of me every night."
"Please send a man with clean tools to finish the job and satisfy the wife."
"I have had the Clerk of the Works down on the floor six times, but still have no satisfaction."
"We are getting married in September and would like it in the garden before we move into the house."
"This is to let you know that our lavatory seat is broken and we can't get BBC2."

Sorry if this is off topic,but I was getting bored.

62 Re: Whoever runs the facebook account on Sun Sep 04 2016, 14:24

Boggersbelief

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Sluffy wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:Basically what you're telling me is you are rather paranoid.

No, what I'm saying is that I very much doubt you are a 23 year old Bolton fan.



Yes, based on nothing.

63 Re: Whoever runs the facebook account on Sun Sep 04 2016, 14:29

whatsgoingon

avatar
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
I would say here that since boggers and Scott have come back they have added to the site and not started any exchanges or conflicts, so the fact this coming back keeps happening is agendas against them rather than getting on with it and seeing how it goes.
The main 3 people who keep bringing it to everything are pig, Johnny and bread but others have as well, for Christ sake get on with it or do one,

64 Re: Whoever runs the facebook account on Sun Sep 04 2016, 14:32

Sluffy

avatar
Admin
Boggersbelief wrote:
Sluffy wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:Basically what you're telling me is you are rather paranoid.

No, what I'm saying is that I very much doubt you are a 23 year old Bolton fan.



Yes, based on nothing.

That's why I used the word 'doubt'.



This is getting rather pathetic now.

It's spoiling the site for everyone else.




65 Re: Whoever runs the facebook account on Sun Sep 04 2016, 14:33

Boggersbelief

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Sluffy wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:
Sluffy wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:Basically what you're telling me is you are rather paranoid.

No, what I'm saying is that I very much doubt you are a 23 year old Bolton fan.



Yes, based on nothing.

That's why I used the word 'doubt'.



This is getting rather pathetic now.

It's spoiling the site for everyone else.





Quit accusing me then.

66 Re: Whoever runs the facebook account on Sun Sep 04 2016, 14:35

Sluffy

avatar
Admin
Boggersbelief wrote:
Sluffy wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:
Sluffy wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:Basically what you're telling me is you are rather paranoid.

No, what I'm saying is that I very much doubt you are a 23 year old Bolton fan.



Yes, based on nothing.

That's why I used the word 'doubt'.



This is getting rather pathetic now.

It's spoiling the site for everyone else.





Quit accusing me then.

Doubt is not an accusation, it is an opinion.



Now can we please pack this shit in.



67 Re: Whoever runs the facebook account on Sun Sep 04 2016, 14:37

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
boltonbonce wrote:Quotes from various letters to the Council.

"I want some repairs done to my cooker as it has backfired and burnt my knob off."
"I wish to complain that my father hurt his ankle very badly when he put his foot in the hole in his back passage."
"Their 18 year old son is continuously banging his balls against my fence."
"I wish to report that tiles are missing from the roof of the outside toilet and I think it was bad wind the other night that blew them off."
"The lavatory seat is cracked, where do I stand?"
"I am writing on behalf of my sink which is coming away from the wall."
"Will you please send someone to mend the garden path. My wife tripped and fell on it yesterday and now she is pregnant."
"I request your permission to remove my drawers in the kitchen."
"Can you please tell me when the repairs will be done as my wife is about to become an expectant mother."
"I am still having trouble with smoke in my built in drawers."
"The toilet is blocked and we cannot bath the children until it is cleared."
"Will you please send a man to look at my water, it is a funny colour and not fit to drink."
"Our lavatory seat is broken in half and now it is in three pieces."
"Would you please send a man to repair my sprout. I am an old age pensioner and need it straight away."
"I want to complain about the farmer across the road; every morning at 6am his cock wakes me up and it's getting too much."
"The man next door has a large erection in the back garden, which is unsightly and dangerous."
"Our kitchen floor is damp. We have two children and would like a third so will you please send someone around to do something about it."
"I am a single woman living in a downstairs flat and would be pleased if you could do something about the noise made by the man I have on top of me every night."
"Please send a man with clean tools to finish the job and satisfy the wife."
"I have had the Clerk of the Works down on the floor six times, but still have no satisfaction."
"We are getting married in September and would like it in the garden before we move into the house."
"This is to let you know that our lavatory seat is broken and we can't get BBC2."

Sorry if this is off topic,but I was getting bored.
Some good ones there Boncey! Very Happy

68 Re: Whoever runs the facebook account on Sun Sep 04 2016, 14:38

whatsgoingon

avatar
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
Sluffy wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:
Sluffy wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:
Sluffy wrote:
Boggersbelief wrote:Basically what you're telling me is you are rather paranoid.

No, what I'm saying is that I very much doubt you are a 23 year old Bolton fan.



Yes, based on nothing.

That's why I used the word 'doubt'.



This is getting rather pathetic now.

It's spoiling the site for everyone else.





Quit accusing me then.

Doubt is not an accusation, it is an opinion.



Now can we please pack this shit in.



Yes seconded, bin it.

69 Re: Whoever runs the facebook account on Sun Sep 04 2016, 14:40

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Let's get back to sanity.

Now,about the ST............ Very Happy

70 Re: Whoever runs the facebook account on Sun Sep 04 2016, 15:06

okocha

avatar
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
boltonbonce wrote:Quotes from various letters to the Council.

"I want some repairs done to my cooker as it has backfired and burnt my knob off."
"I wish to complain that my father hurt his ankle very badly when he put his foot in the hole in his back passage."
"Their 18 year old son is continuously banging his balls against my fence."
"I wish to report that tiles are missing from the roof of the outside toilet and I think it was bad wind the other night that blew them off."
"The lavatory seat is cracked, where do I stand?"
"I am writing on behalf of my sink which is coming away from the wall."
"Will you please send someone to mend the garden path. My wife tripped and fell on it yesterday and now she is pregnant."
"I request your permission to remove my drawers in the kitchen."
"Can you please tell me when the repairs will be done as my wife is about to become an expectant mother."
"I am still having trouble with smoke in my built in drawers."
"The toilet is blocked and we cannot bath the children until it is cleared."
"Will you please send a man to look at my water, it is a funny colour and not fit to drink."
"Our lavatory seat is broken in half and now it is in three pieces."
"Would you please send a man to repair my sprout. I am an old age pensioner and need it straight away."
"I want to complain about the farmer across the road; every morning at 6am his cock wakes me up and it's getting too much."
"The man next door has a large erection in the back garden, which is unsightly and dangerous."
"Our kitchen floor is damp. We have two children and would like a third so will you please send someone around to do something about it."
"I am a single woman living in a downstairs flat and would be pleased if you could do something about the noise made by the man I have on top of me every night."
"Please send a man with clean tools to finish the job and satisfy the wife."
"I have had the Clerk of the Works down on the floor six times, but still have no satisfaction."
"We are getting married in September and would like it in the garden before we move into the house."
"This is to let you know that our lavatory seat is broken and we can't get BBC2."

Sorry if this is off topic,but I was getting bored.
These funnies remind me of Jasper Carrott's sketch based on motor insurance claims....and made me laugh just as much! Good stuff, Bonce. 

This sort of thing is why most of us enjoy the site, keep coming back to read what's here, and just pass by and ignore the inane squabbles.

My only reflection on the main thrust of this thread is that Bread often contributes similarly amusing material and can also put forward thoughtful, interesting (and passionate) views on current affairs. It would be a shame to lose quality of this type at the expense of giving space to vacuous empty vessels.

71 Re: Whoever runs the facebook account on Sun Sep 04 2016, 15:08

Natasha Whittam

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
okocha wrote:It would be a shame to lose quality of this type at the expense of giving space to vacuous empty vessels.

I've had enough of you singling me out.

72 Re: Whoever runs the facebook account on Sun Sep 04 2016, 15:20

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Let's all have a cup of tea,and a digestive biscuit.

I could offer you some Jaffa Cakes,but my source is dubious.

73 Re: Whoever runs the facebook account on Sun Sep 04 2016, 15:38

Norpig

avatar
Jussi Jääskeläinen
Jussi Jääskeläinen
whatsgoingon wrote:I would say here that since boggers and Scott have come back they have added to the site and not started any exchanges or conflicts, so the fact this coming back keeps happening is agendas against them rather than getting on with it and seeing how it goes.
The main 3 people who keep bringing it to everything are pig, Johnny and bread but others have as well, for Christ sake get on with it or do one,
 with the greatest respect WGO you know nowt about whats gone on in the past with Boggers and Scott so stopping sticking your oar in

74 Re: Whoever runs the facebook account on Sun Sep 04 2016, 15:41

Natasha Whittam

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Norpig wrote: with the greatest respect WGO you know nowt about whats gone on in the past with Boggers and Scott so stopping sticking your oar in

Bloody Norpig, always trying to start a fight.

75 Re: Whoever runs the facebook account on Sun Sep 04 2016, 15:42

Norpig

avatar
Jussi Jääskeläinen
Jussi Jääskeläinen
you want some as well?  Very Happy

76 Re: Whoever runs the facebook account on Sun Sep 04 2016, 15:42

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Nat is the Dorothy Parker of Nuts. Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

77 Re: Whoever runs the facebook account on Sun Sep 04 2016, 15:44

Natasha Whittam

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I'll take all of you at half-time next Saturday.

78 Re: Whoever runs the facebook account on Sun Sep 04 2016, 15:45

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Natasha Whittam wrote:I'll take all of you at half-time next Saturday.
I'll still be queuing for a pee.

79 Re: Whoever runs the facebook account on Sun Sep 04 2016, 15:46

Boggersbelief

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Norpig wrote:
whatsgoingon wrote:I would say here that since boggers and Scott have come back they have added to the site and not started any exchanges or conflicts, so the fact this coming back keeps happening is agendas against them rather than getting on with it and seeing how it goes.
The main 3 people who keep bringing it to everything are pig, Johnny and bread but others have as well, for Christ sake get on with it or do one,
 with the greatest respect WGO you know nowt about whats gone on in the past with Boggers and Scott so stopping sticking your oar in

That's in the past. He clearly says that since "boggers and Scott have come back"

80 Re: Whoever runs the facebook account on Sun Sep 04 2016, 15:46

Norpig

avatar
Jussi Jääskeläinen
Jussi Jääskeläinen
that would make for some half time entertainment  affraid

81 Re: Whoever runs the facebook account on Sun Sep 04 2016, 15:46

wanderlust

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Natasha Whittam wrote:
wanderlust wrote:Sure it's good inasmuch that people like Nat can generate interest by having different characters argue different perspectives

I don't have multiple accounts so you can take that back.
Oh how we laughed!

82 Re: Whoever runs the facebook account on Sun Sep 04 2016, 15:46

okocha

avatar
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
Natasha Whittam wrote:
okocha wrote:It would be a shame to lose quality of this type at the expense of giving space to vacuous empty vessels.

I've had enough of you singling me out.
I'm amazed that you could think I was referring to you, Nat. Your posts often make me laugh or are thought-provoking.  Keep up the good work, particularly BEL.  I didn't have you down as the paranoid type.

83 Re: Whoever runs the facebook account on Sun Sep 04 2016, 15:49

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
boltonbonce wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:I'll take all of you at half-time next Saturday.
I'll still be queuing for a pee.
I should explain that I take quite a long time.

30 seconds to pee,and 3 minutes shaking off the drips.

84 Re: Whoever runs the facebook account on Sun Sep 04 2016, 15:52

wanderlust

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Wondering if it's possible to do a BEL in League 1? A lot of the fans websites are ghost towns and maybe that's why we've had 4 wins and zero BELs? Presumably Nat wouldn't sink so low as to make it up, so I'm guessing professional pride is the reason.

85 Re: Whoever runs the facebook account on Sun Sep 04 2016, 16:40

Bread2.0

avatar
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Natasha Whittam wrote:I'll take all of you at half-time next Saturday.

In your box?

86 Re: Whoever runs the facebook account on Sun Sep 04 2016, 16:44

Norpig

avatar
Jussi Jääskeläinen
Jussi Jääskeläinen
i was wondering whether it was one at a time or all together? May influence my answer

87 Re: Whoever runs the facebook account on Sun Sep 04 2016, 16:45

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Be careful what you wish for! Very Happy

88 Re: Whoever runs the facebook account on Sun Sep 04 2016, 17:14

scottjames30

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Boggersbelief wrote:
Norpig wrote:Sluffy you've eluded to 'the Boggers account' being run by someone else though?

There's my name again

I think they need medical help, pal.
I bet they dream about us.

89 Re: Whoever runs the facebook account on Sun Sep 04 2016, 17:23

observer


Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
boltonbonce wrote:Nat is the Dorothy Parker of Nuts. Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Bravo... and she should start an Algonquin Round table for Nutters.  I would fly over for that... a night of verbal repartee and wit.

90 Re: Whoever runs the facebook account on Sun Sep 04 2016, 17:25

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Scott and Boggers can do the catering. Razz

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum