Bolton Wanderers Fans Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » NFL's back again.

NFL's back again.

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 7 of 10]

181 Re: NFL's back again. on Sun Jan 15 2017, 09:54

Norpig

John McGinlay
John McGinlay
should be a good game between the Packers and the Cowboys Fab. As for the Steelers i hope Bell can play as well as he did last week!

182 Re: NFL's back again. on Mon Jan 16 2017, 06:10

Fabians Right Peg

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Norpig wrote:should be a good game between the Packers and the Cowboys Fab. As for the Steelers i hope Bell can play as well as he did last week!

Wow what a finish, turned into a battle of the special teams at the end after some great play again from Rodgers 300yds in a game.

Steelers sneak through Green bay / Steelers  superbowl pig?

183 Re: NFL's back again. on Mon Jan 16 2017, 08:38

Norpig

John McGinlay
John McGinlay
it would be nice Fab but we have the small issue of the Patriots first  Very Happy

It was a great game last night, the pass and catch from the Packers to get into field goal range  in the last 10 seconds was quality

184 Re: NFL's back again. on Mon Jan 16 2017, 12:09

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Norpig wrote:it would be nice Fab but we have the small issue of the Patriots first  Very Happy
Patriots strolled past the Texans despite a wobble in the 2nd and are still looking good. That said Brady was intercepted twice making it 3 in 438 passes. Defence is strong though. Loved Lewis's 98 yard TD. 

It will be interesting when they come up against the real contenders.

At this stage I still reckon it will be a Patriots v Falcons SB but you never know.

185 Re: NFL's back again. on Mon Jan 16 2017, 12:28

Norpig

John McGinlay
John McGinlay
i think the Packers will get to the Superbowl, they started off great then the Cowboys came back but if you have someone like Rogers you are always in with a chance and his game management at the end last night was fantastic

186 Re: NFL's back again. on Mon Jan 16 2017, 13:07

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Norpig wrote:i think the Packers will get to the Superbowl, they started off great then the Cowboys came back but if you have someone like Rogers you are always in with a chance and his game management at the end last night was fantastic
Every chance at this stage. It's wide open and the regular season is just history now. Next week will be interesting.

187 Re: NFL's back again. on Mon Jan 16 2017, 13:07

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Norpig wrote:i think the Packers will get to the Superbowl, they started off great then the Cowboys came back but if you have someone like Rogers you are always in with a chance and his game management at the end last night was fantastic
Every chance at this stage. It's wide open and the regular season is just history now. Next week will be interesting.

188 Re: NFL's back again. on Sun Jan 22 2017, 18:34

Fabians Right Peg

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Getting a sky sports day pass for this tonight, one game to go and the most inform player in the NFL in Rodgers.

Go pack Go !!!!   cheers cheers cheers cheers

189 Re: NFL's back again. on Sun Jan 22 2017, 21:00

boltonbonce

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Not looking good Fab. Still time though.

190 Re: NFL's back again. on Sun Jan 22 2017, 21:01

Fabians Right Peg

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Getting murdered Mad

191 Re: NFL's back again. on Mon Jan 23 2017, 09:00

Norpig

John McGinlay
John McGinlay
same here Fab we both got hammered, Tried to stay up to watch the Steelers but when it went to 27-9 in the 3rd quarter i knew it was all over

192 Re: NFL's back again. on Mon Jan 23 2017, 10:46

finlaymcdanger

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
I'm no expert but has this been the worst play-offs ever? I've had a really tough time convincing myself to watch this year

193 Re: NFL's back again. on Mon Jan 23 2017, 13:39

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
So it turned out although I was surprised how poor the Pack's defence was at times especially the tackling on Jones' 73 yarder - if you can call that tackling. Not sure who'll win the SB but I picked the Pats at the beginning ofthe season so I suppose I should stick with them. It'll be close though with that Falcons attack.

194 Re: NFL's back again. on Sun Jan 29 2017, 12:20

Fabians Right Peg

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Pro-bowl tonight AFC vs NFC anyone interested in this, I have been watching the skills tournament and quite enjoyed it, not really a big fan of the game itself but wondered if a similar thing would work in football?

Two teams picked by season ticket holders Premiership vs Football League, and tickets awarded in a raffle, no charge, for the match.

I think it would be better than the checker trade trophy and give a bit back to those who go to the games on a regular basis.

195 Re: NFL's back again. on Sat Feb 04 2017, 03:59

Fabians Right Peg

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Big weekend and after ALF's debut at MK dons the biggest sporting event in the world as the Americans see it will be on.

Its the Patriots vs Falcons, I can't bring myself to support the patriots and given the Falcons saw off Green Bay in the division finals I will be supporting the Falcons.

Anyone else watching this Sunday night and who's your team?

196 Re: NFL's back again. on Sat Feb 04 2017, 12:13

Bread2.0

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
For the first time in 30 years I won't be watching it live.

I've got to drive up to Scotland on Monday morning for work and I can't get out of it.

Gutted.

(Falcons by 10 by the way.)

197 Re: NFL's back again. on Sat Feb 04 2017, 12:32

boltonbonce

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I've just bought a Bills football. Expect the worst when I start chucking it about.

Falcons for me too. By 15+

198 Re: NFL's back again. on Sat Feb 04 2017, 12:55

Bread2.0

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
boltonbonce wrote:I've just bought a Bills football. Expect the worst when I start chucking it about.

Falcons for me too. By 15+

I used to be the proud owner of a John Riggins signed "game used" Wilson Duke football.

Until Mrs B let the dog upstairs once and he found it......

199 Re: NFL's back again. on Sat Feb 04 2017, 13:25

boltonbonce

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Dogs have no sense of history or shame.

Ours once ate my complete set of England v Germany Subbuteo figures. Dad was more concerned by the size of the vet bill.

200 Re: NFL's back again. on Sat Feb 04 2017, 13:36

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I'm completely impartial in this one but having picked the Pats from the beginning I suppose I should stick with them even though this could go either way and I wouldn't be arsed if the Falcons attack wins out. Not sure how long I'll stay up though. Just hoping for a good game.

201 Re: NFL's back again. on Sat Feb 04 2017, 16:05

Norpig

John McGinlay
John McGinlay
i'm taking my boy to the Baltimore Ravens vs Jacksonville Jaguars at Wembley in September, we are both excited and can't wait  Very Happy

202 Re: NFL's back again. on Sat Feb 04 2017, 17:05

boltonbonce

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Norpig wrote:i'm taking my boy to the Baltimore Ravens vs Jacksonville Jaguars at Wembley in September, we are both excited and can't wait  Very Happy
How does the cost stack up against footy?

203 Re: NFL's back again. on Sat Feb 04 2017, 17:33

Norpig

John McGinlay
John McGinlay
I got an adult ticket for about £50 and a childs for about £20 so not too bad. it is up in the gods but my boy will enjoy it none the same

204 Re: NFL's back again. on Sat Feb 04 2017, 17:39

boltonbonce

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I'm not sure the shock of being entertained would be good for me. Very Happy

205 Re: NFL's back again. on Sat Feb 04 2017, 19:49

Bread2.0

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Go Falcons!

206 Re: NFL's back again. on Sun Feb 05 2017, 23:54

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Here we go then. Will the Falcons strikeforce get the better of the Pats defence and stop the machine? I'm going for Pats 24 - 21 but would love it if the Falcons break out and go apeshit. Just hope it's a good game.

207 Re: NFL's back again. on Mon Feb 06 2017, 01:23

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
They've gone apeshit. Unbelievable first half an I can't see the Pats coming back from this outstanding onslaught and defensive display from the Falcons. Great entertainment.

208 Re: NFL's back again. on Mon Feb 06 2017, 03:07

DEANO82

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
Amazing comeback. Only watching it because I can't sleep and nothing else on.

209 Re: NFL's back again. on Mon Feb 06 2017, 03:38

DEANO82

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
Tom Brady was awesome in the last quarter/overtime.

210 Re: NFL's back again. on Mon Feb 06 2017, 07:27

Fabians Right Peg

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Watched until the 9th minute of the third quarter then went to bed so I would be up for work, can't believe what I saw on the highlights this morning. Unbelievable comeback from the Patriots.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 10]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum