Bolton Wanderers Fans Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » NFL's back again.

NFL's back again.

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 11 of 11]

301 Re: NFL's back again. on Mon Oct 30 2017, 16:23

Norpig

avatar
John McGinlay
John McGinlay
we were up in the gods but still had a good view and enjoyed it all. It does go on for a long time but we didn't really notice is too much to be honest as they always have something going on you can watch or listen to

302 Re: NFL's back again. on Thu Nov 02 2017, 08:31

Norpig

avatar
John McGinlay
John McGinlay
My tip for the Superbowl looks even better now, the Eagles have traded for the Dolphins RB Jay Ajayi. No idea why the Dolphins would let go their star running back?

303 Re: NFL's back again. on Thu Nov 02 2017, 16:21

wanderlust

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Norpig wrote:My tip for the Superbowl looks even better now, the Eagles have traded for the Dolphins RB Jay Ajayi. No idea why the Dolphins would let go their star running back?
Because he's a whingeing Brit.

304 Re: NFL's back again. on Thu Nov 02 2017, 16:25

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
wanderlust wrote:
Norpig wrote:My tip for the Superbowl looks even better now, the Eagles have traded for the Dolphins RB Jay Ajayi. No idea why the Dolphins would let go their star running back?
Because he's a whingeing Brit.
Oh, the irony! Very Happy

305 Re: NFL's back again. on Thu Nov 02 2017, 16:42

wanderlust

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
karlypants wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
Norpig wrote:My tip for the Superbowl looks even better now, the Eagles have traded for the Dolphins RB Jay Ajayi. No idea why the Dolphins would let go their star running back?
Because he's a whingeing Brit.
Oh, the irony! Very Happy
What's that got to do with the taste of shopping trolleys?

306 Re: NFL's back again. on Thu Nov 02 2017, 16:46

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
wanderlust wrote:
karlypants wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
Norpig wrote:My tip for the Superbowl looks even better now, the Eagles have traded for the Dolphins RB Jay Ajayi. No idea why the Dolphins would let go their star running back?
Because he's a whingeing Brit.
Oh, the irony! Very Happy
What's that got to do with the taste of shopping trolleys?
I think KP is accusing remoaners of being whinging Brits. Razz
I may have to speak to his Mother.

307 Re: NFL's back again. on Thu Nov 02 2017, 21:04

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
boltonbonce wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
karlypants wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
Norpig wrote:My tip for the Superbowl looks even better now, the Eagles have traded for the Dolphins RB Jay Ajayi. No idea why the Dolphins would let go their star running back?
Because he's a whingeing Brit.
Oh, the irony! Very Happy
What's that got to do with the taste of shopping trolleys?
I think KP is accusing remoaners of being whinging Brits. Razz
I may have to speak to his Mother.
:biggrin:

308 Re: NFL's back again. on Fri Nov 03 2017, 14:18

Norpig

avatar
John McGinlay
John McGinlay

309 Re: NFL's back again. on Fri Nov 03 2017, 14:25

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Came up against a quality defensive performance. Still think we'll do well.

310 Re: NFL's back again. on Fri Nov 03 2017, 14:35

Norpig

avatar
John McGinlay
John McGinlay
The Jets are looking decent this year, much better than last year and better than my lads team the Giants  Very Happy

311 Re: NFL's back again. on Thu Nov 09 2017, 15:50

Norpig

avatar
John McGinlay
John McGinlay
Great win for the Redskins this weekend Breaders, i take it all back about Cousins,he had a great game  Very Happy

312 Re: NFL's back again. on Thu Nov 09 2017, 16:06

wanderlust

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
boltonbonce wrote:

Came up against a quality defensive performance. Still think we'll do well.
I think seven sacks is more about not not stopping the rush they knew was coming/tactical dogma.
Still think the Pats will be there or thereabouts again this year despite their defensive problems at the beginning of the season which they seem to be turning around. If they keep Von Miller under control I can't see them not beating the Broncos on Monday.

313 Re: NFL's back again. on Thu Nov 09 2017, 16:09

Norpig

avatar
John McGinlay
John McGinlay
Bronco's are on a bad run at the moment so the Patriots should win that. I still think the Eagles will be the team to beat though

314 Re: NFL's back again. on Thu Nov 09 2017, 16:13

Bread2.0

avatar
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Norpig wrote:Great win for the Redskins this weekend Breaders, i take it all back about Cousins,he had a great game  Very Happy

He's got the tools in his locker, definitely.

What he needs is consistent support from the defence.

The big problem with the Redskins for the last few seasons has been giving up big plays in the secondary which have resulted in the opposition being able to move the ball up the field fairly easily.

They've tightened up considerably this season and I reckon (hope) that with a few judicious draft picks before next season, Gruden might be able to put together a decent team.

You can see that it's work in progress but the signs are encouraging.

315 Re: NFL's back again. on Thu Nov 09 2017, 16:14

Bread2.0

avatar
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Regarding the Eagles, that's what I love about the NFL - For years, the NFC East has been a weak division but suddenly (the Giants apart) it's looking strong again.

316 Re: NFL's back again. on Thu Nov 09 2017, 16:19

Norpig

avatar
John McGinlay
John McGinlay
i'm only new back to NFL (from the start of last season) but i am obsessed by it now. There always seems to be a lot of games going to the last play or kick of the game. I spend all my Sunday night watching the NFL redzone and love it

317 Re: NFL's back again. on Thu Nov 09 2017, 16:23

Bread2.0

avatar
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Good man.  :like:

I would honestly now rather watch an NFL game than a Premier League footy match.

I've gone right off football.

318 Re: NFL's back again. Yesterday at 14:30

Norpig

avatar
John McGinlay
John McGinlay
Steelers thrash the Titans 40-17 in last nights game, go Steelers  Very Happy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum