Bolton Wanderers Fans Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » NFL's back again.

NFL's back again.

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down  Message [Page 11 of 12]

301 Re: NFL's back again. on Mon Oct 30 2017, 16:23

Norpig

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
we were up in the gods but still had a good view and enjoyed it all. It does go on for a long time but we didn't really notice is too much to be honest as they always have something going on you can watch or listen to

302 Re: NFL's back again. on Thu Nov 02 2017, 08:31

Norpig

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
My tip for the Superbowl looks even better now, the Eagles have traded for the Dolphins RB Jay Ajayi. No idea why the Dolphins would let go their star running back?

303 Re: NFL's back again. on Thu Nov 02 2017, 16:21

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Norpig wrote:My tip for the Superbowl looks even better now, the Eagles have traded for the Dolphins RB Jay Ajayi. No idea why the Dolphins would let go their star running back?
Because he's a whingeing Brit.

304 Re: NFL's back again. on Thu Nov 02 2017, 16:25

karlypants

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
wanderlust wrote:
Norpig wrote:My tip for the Superbowl looks even better now, the Eagles have traded for the Dolphins RB Jay Ajayi. No idea why the Dolphins would let go their star running back?
Oh, the irony! Very Happy

305 Re: NFL's back again. on Thu Nov 02 2017, 16:42

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
karlypants wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
What's that got to do with the taste of shopping trolleys?

306 Re: NFL's back again. on Thu Nov 02 2017, 16:46

boltonbonce

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
wanderlust wrote:
karlypants wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
I think KP is accusing remoaners of being whinging Brits. Razz
I may have to speak to his Mother.

307 Re: NFL's back again. on Thu Nov 02 2017, 21:04

karlypants

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
boltonbonce wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
karlypants wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
I think KP is accusing remoaners of being whinging Brits. Razz
I may have to speak to his Mother.
:biggrin:

308 Re: NFL's back again. on Fri Nov 03 2017, 14:18

Norpig

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

309 Re: NFL's back again. on Fri Nov 03 2017, 14:25

boltonbonce

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Came up against a quality defensive performance. Still think we'll do well.

310 Re: NFL's back again. on Fri Nov 03 2017, 14:35

Norpig

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
The Jets are looking decent this year, much better than last year and better than my lads team the Giants  Very Happy

311 Re: NFL's back again. on Thu Nov 09 2017, 15:50

Norpig

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Great win for the Redskins this weekend Breaders, i take it all back about Cousins,he had a great game  Very Happy

312 Re: NFL's back again. on Thu Nov 09 2017, 16:06

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
boltonbonce wrote:

Came up against a quality defensive performance. Still think we'll do well.
I think seven sacks is more about not not stopping the rush they knew was coming/tactical dogma.
Still think the Pats will be there or thereabouts again this year despite their defensive problems at the beginning of the season which they seem to be turning around. If they keep Von Miller under control I can't see them not beating the Broncos on Monday.

313 Re: NFL's back again. on Thu Nov 09 2017, 16:09

Norpig

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Bronco's are on a bad run at the moment so the Patriots should win that. I still think the Eagles will be the team to beat though

314 Re: NFL's back again. on Thu Nov 09 2017, 16:13

Bread2.0

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Norpig wrote:Great win for the Redskins this weekend Breaders, i take it all back about Cousins,he had a great game  Very Happy

He's got the tools in his locker, definitely.

What he needs is consistent support from the defence.

The big problem with the Redskins for the last few seasons has been giving up big plays in the secondary which have resulted in the opposition being able to move the ball up the field fairly easily.

They've tightened up considerably this season and I reckon (hope) that with a few judicious draft picks before next season, Gruden might be able to put together a decent team.

You can see that it's work in progress but the signs are encouraging.

315 Re: NFL's back again. on Thu Nov 09 2017, 16:14

Bread2.0

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Regarding the Eagles, that's what I love about the NFL - For years, the NFC East has been a weak division but suddenly (the Giants apart) it's looking strong again.

316 Re: NFL's back again. on Thu Nov 09 2017, 16:19

Norpig

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
i'm only new back to NFL (from the start of last season) but i am obsessed by it now. There always seems to be a lot of games going to the last play or kick of the game. I spend all my Sunday night watching the NFL redzone and love it

317 Re: NFL's back again. on Thu Nov 09 2017, 16:23

Bread2.0

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Good man.  :like:

I would honestly now rather watch an NFL game than a Premier League footy match.

I've gone right off football.

318 Re: NFL's back again. on Fri Nov 17 2017, 14:30

Norpig

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Steelers thrash the Titans 40-17 in last nights game, go Steelers  Very Happy

319 Re: NFL's back again. on Wed Nov 22 2017, 15:38

Norpig

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Bills got thrashed by the Chargers - sorry Boncey and the Packers really struggling without Rogers - sorry Fab
My tip for the Superbowl, the Eagles keep marching on and the Patriots are looking dangerous again. Great to see the 49ers win at last and the Giants (my boys team) get another win.

320 Re: NFL's back again. on Wed Nov 22 2017, 15:57

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Have to agree about the Eagles - they look strong everywhere especially the running backs. The season is starting to sort itself out now and the stronger teams are emerging. Patriots seem to have got over their 2 home defeats early doors and are looking like a machine again so I reckon they'll give the Eagles a run for their money. Vikings looking good too.

321 Re: NFL's back again. on Tue Nov 28 2017, 13:08

Norpig

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
A great win for the Steelers over the Packers, a close game decided with a last second field goal, sorry Fab

Eagles and Patriots keep rolling on and i am very impressed with the Rams, they had a great win over the Saints.

Even Bonceys team the Bills managed a win against the fast fading Chiefs  Very Happy

322 Re: NFL's back again. on Mon Dec 11 2017, 12:06

boltonbonce

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Go Bills. cheers

We can play in anything. Not like those footballing ponces.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/american-football/42303262

323 Re: NFL's back again. on Mon Dec 11 2017, 12:10

Norpig

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
i saw that on NFL redzone last night Boncey, l'm surprised they carried on to be honest as you couldn't even see the pitch markings properly  Very Happy

My team the Steelers just managed to beat the Ravens and are now Champions of the AFC North but i get the feeling when they play someone like the Patriots in the play offs they might come up short as they are conceding too many points at the moment.

324 Re: NFL's back again. on Fri Dec 22 2017, 08:44

Norpig

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Still annoyed the Steelers were robbed by the officials against the Patriots  Mad

Such a stupid rule that ruled out the touchdown, if he'd been in the air and just showed the ball over the line and then dropped it then it would have stood but because he hit the grass they said he didn't have full control of the ball. 
I've seen this a few times this season and thought it was crazy before it cost my team a win and potential top seed in the playoffs.

325 Re: NFL's back again. on Mon Jan 01 2018, 04:39

boltonbonce

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Bills make the play offs,for the first time in 17 years. cheers (With a little help from The Bengals).

326 Re: NFL's back again. on Mon Jan 01 2018, 11:14

Norpig

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
i was watching last night and was hoping the Bengals could do you a favour Boncey  Very Happy

The Ravens fans were not happy, the boos were deafening.

327 Re: NFL's back again. on Mon Jan 01 2018, 13:07

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Norpig wrote:Still annoyed the Steelers were robbed by the officials against the Patriots  Mad

Such a stupid rule that ruled out the touchdown, if he'd been in the air and just showed the ball over the line and then dropped it then it would have stood but because he hit the grass they said he didn't have full control of the ball. 
I've seen this a few times this season and thought it was crazy before it cost my team a win and potential top seed in the playoffs.
It was a great performance from the Steelers especially in terms of getting to Brady. I've seen him get sacked many a time but that play in the third was the turning point for me - the first time Brady has been picked in 12 years. Not dumping it was a totally out of character bad decision by Tom but that's probably testament to the pressure the Steelers put on him.
I was equally confused by the "surviving the ground" decision as I thought it could have gone either way and the video evidence to cancel the TD wasn't completely convincing.
Both teams are going to have to raise their game when the important stuff starts.

328 Re: NFL's back again. on Mon Jan 08 2018, 13:19

Norpig

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Unfortunately the Bills were knocked out by the Jaguars but the Steelers will beat them next week Boncey.
The Chiefs blew a 21-3 lead to lose 21-22 which was a surprise and the Falcons and Saints also went through.

Some tasty games to come in the divisional round
Eagles vs Falcons
Steelers vs Jaguars
Patriots vs Titans
Vikings vs Saints

329 Re: NFL's back again. on Mon Jan 08 2018, 16:14

boltonbonce

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Norpig wrote:Unfortunately the Bills were knocked out by the Jaguars but the Steelers will beat them next week Boncey.
The Chiefs blew a 21-3 lead to lose 21-22 which was a surprise and the Falcons and Saints also went through.

Some tasty games to come in the divisional round
Eagles vs Falcons
Steelers vs Jaguars
Patriots vs Titans
Vikings vs Saints
I had such high hopes. Crying or Very sad

330 Re: NFL's back again. on Mon Jan 08 2018, 18:45

Fabians Right Peg

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Norpig wrote:A great win for the Steelers over the Packers, a close game decided with a last second field goal, sorry Fab

Eagles and Patriots keep rolling on and i am very impressed with the Rams, they had a great win over the Saints.

Even Bonceys team the Bills managed a win against the fast fading Chiefs  Very Happy

Not our year this time round, hopefully we will be able to strengthen in the draft tis time round.

Just got back from the US amazing how many patriot fans there are wandering around Florida, guess they are the man u of NFL.

Back to top  Message [Page 11 of 12]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum