Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Burnden Park circa 1985 or The Macron Stadium 2016.

+9
boltonbonce
King Bill
scottjames30
NickFazer
karlypants
Natasha Whittam
MartinBWFC
Norpig
Bread2.0
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Where and when?

Burnden Park circa 1985 or The Macron Stadium 2016. - Page 3 Vote_lcap67%Burnden Park circa 1985 or The Macron Stadium 2016. - Page 3 Vote_rcap 67% [ 10 ]
Burnden Park circa 1985 or The Macron Stadium 2016. - Page 3 Vote_lcap33%Burnden Park circa 1985 or The Macron Stadium 2016. - Page 3 Vote_rcap 33% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 15

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Norpig wrote:i was a Paddock boy,happy days  Very Happy
whats that a euphemism for, I've lost track of where we are but after this many posts on a thread we must have hit the gay sex part  Laughing

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

there was no gay sex in the paddock but i bet a few blokes got their cocks out and pissed where they stood  Very Happy

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

its easy to look at this with rose tinted glasses, Burnden was awesome when we had a winning team, under Ian Greaves the Worthy era, and under Rioch "Super John era. but what a bloody dump it was at the end. No atmosphere at times i have been on when it was just as soul less as any other ground. 

We had to move, we attracted the very best due to the move, and it was the right thing to do. People make atmosphere we have had great times at the Reebok but agree that it was easier to build an atmosphere at Burnden because you had to get to your spec well before kick off, these days people are in Asda at 2-45pm knowing they have a seat

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum