You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Bolton Wanderers Banter » Bolton 1-0 Blackpool (Checkatrade Trophy)

Bolton 1-0 Blackpool (Checkatrade Trophy)

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Bwfc1958

Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!
Do you really give a shit? 

No, me neither, but here is the thread anyway. We will need somewhere to post the latest 'we are shit' and 'Parky out' comments when we inevitably fail to win.

Norpig

Jussi Jääskeläinen
Jussi Jääskeläinen
time to try something different in this game, get Derik in and the young lad Samizedah deserves a run out as well

sunlight

Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt
That`s a good point. I have heard that Bolton fans have written a new song to sing called " You`re a manager that utilises a certain style of football and while your record in the first division isnt too bad you are best suited elsewhere, and you know you are, and its unbelievable". This is ready for the Blackpool game. To be honest, I dont blame the manager, it is way to early, we cant expect miracles overnight.

Norpig

Jussi Jääskeläinen
Jussi Jääskeläinen
not sure the song will catch on sunlight, title seems a tad long  Very Happy What tune is it to be sung along to?

Bwfc1958

Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!
Norpig wrote:time to try something different in this game, get Derik in and the young lad Samizedah deserves a run out as well
Couldn't agree more. Something has to be done and this is the perfect game to try something a bit different.

sunlight

Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt
Norpig wrote:not sure the song will catch on sunlight, title seems a tad long  Very Happy What tune is it to be sung along to?

I think it may be sung along to the melody of Beethovens ninth, the Ode to Joy.

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
It makes every sense to experiment in this game but I have a feeling that parky is a stubborn git who won't.

DEANO82

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
Isn't there some stupid rule where we have to pick 9 players who played on Saturday or we get fined?

whatsgoingon

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
DEANO82 wrote:Isn't there some stupid rule where we have to pick 9 players who played on Saturday or we get fined?

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Define "played"......

whatsgoingon

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
wanderlust wrote:Define "played"......
2 definitions apparently, one is that played in the last league game the other is highest appearances for the season, it has to be either or.

karlypants

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Ref watch: Kevin Friend takes the whistle for Blackpool cup clash

Kevin Friend will officiate Wanderers’ Checkatrade Trophy clash with Blackpool at Macron Stadium on Tuesday night.

He has overseen four matches so far this season, issuing 23 yellows and no red cards.

The Leicestershire based official has been involved in the professional game for the past 14 seasons, mostly in the top flight of English football, and has been the man in the middle of numerous Bolton games in the past.

The last meanwhile was the Whites’ FA Cup clash with Liverpool at Anfield back in January 2015.

His final Blackpool game meanwhile came in May 2014 as the Seasiders went down by three goals to nil at home to Charlton Athletic in the Sky Bet Championship.

Richard West and Derek Eaton will run the line, whilst Sebastian Stockbridge is the fourth official.

Source

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I'm more interested in Liam Trotter's toilet habits than I am in this game.

Ridiculous competition and anyone that goes is a complete bellend. The only way it won't be around next season is if people vote with their feet.

I trust Wanderlust and Breadman will be staying at home.

karlypants

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Wander will be giving his armchair an extra special clean for this game ready for Radio Nuts Razz

whatsgoingon

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
karlypants wrote:Wander will be giving his armchair an extra special clean for this game ready for Radio Nuts Razz
I wouldn't even hit the armchair for it, might check twitter when it's over. I'm more interested in the attendances because last round there were 7 under 1000. Ours was a joke and we were one of the highest.

scottjames30

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Was this trophy invented by a world famous Paddy McGuinness?

sunlight

Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt
Natasha Whittam wrote:I'm more interested in Liam Trotter's toilet habits than I am in this game.

I would imagine his runs arent like his surname and that they are below bog-standard like his football.

scottjames30

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
sunlight wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:I'm more interested in Liam Trotter's toilet habits than I am in this game.

I would imagine his runs arent like his surname and that they are below bog-standard like his football.

It beggars belief how he gets a game!

He changed his name to avoid this exact issue Scott, you need to move on. Clearly Boggers has.

sunlight

Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt
scottjames30 wrote:
sunlight wrote:

It beggars belief how he gets a game!

True! Roll on tonights game

scottjames30

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
You going sunny lad?

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I'm embarrassed for Boggers. His new character is rubbish.

sunlight

Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt
scottjames30 wrote:You going sunny lad?

Nope. I will listen on the radio. I was using toilet puns with `roll on`. Fair play to anyone who is though.

sunlight

Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt
Natasha Whittam wrote:I'm embarrassed for Boggers. His new character is rubbish.

Is it myself whom you are thinking is a poster called Boggers? I can assure you once again that I am not. Whoever he was / is he must have been popular to mistake new posters for him.

scottjames30

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
sunlight wrote:

Nope. I will listen on the radio. I was using toilet puns with `roll on`. Fair play to anyone who is though.

You owe me a pint, it was your round last time out.

sunlight

Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt
scottjames30 wrote:
sunlight wrote:

I can assure you I am a new poster.

scottjames30

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
sunlight wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
sunlight wrote:

If you're new, stay away from the bumchums, you'll work out who they are soon enough.

Got a msg from Angry Dad, I'll PM you the documents.

boltonbonce

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I'm staying at home.

I have to iron 64 kilts after losing a bet with the Dagenham Girl Pipers.

sunlight

Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt
scottjames30 wrote:
sunlight wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
sunlight wrote:

If you're new, stay away from the bumchums, you'll work out who they are soon enough.

Got a msg from Angry Dad, I'll PM you the documents.

I havent got the slightest idea what all this is about, and it is too complicated for me.

y2johnny

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
boltonbonce wrote:I'm staying at home.

I have to iron 64 kilts as i like to dress like a st trinian in winter.
Smile

http://Www.thefacefittester.co.uk

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum