Bolton Wanderers Fans Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Bonce's own personal thread. Volume IV

Bonce's own personal thread. Volume IV

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 23 of 28]

661 Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume IV on Fri Jun 09 2017, 21:44

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
y2johnny wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:
y2johnny wrote:You watching salford bonce.  Getting their arses kicked at home to hull.  Went to the wakefield game and the made a good comeback but threw it away
Not looking good is it Johnny.
Not a surprise.  Koukash isnt helping matters.  Soon be Manchester Red Devils from what ive heard
I would rise up,slipper at the ready,if they become 'Manchester'.

662 Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume IV on Fri Jun 09 2017, 21:48

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
boltonbonce wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:
y2johnny wrote:You watching salford bonce.  Getting their arses kicked at home to hull.  Went to the wakefield game and the made a good comeback but threw it away
Not looking good is it Johnny.
Not a surprise.  Koukash isnt helping matters.  Soon be Manchester Red Devils from what ive heard
I would rise up,slipper at the ready,if they become 'Manchester'.
Make sure you don't have the cock slippers out when you do give them the slipper! Very Happy

663 Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume IV on Fri Jun 09 2017, 21:50

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
karlypants wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:
y2johnny wrote:You watching salford bonce.  Getting their arses kicked at home to hull.  Went to the wakefield game and the made a good comeback but threw it away
Not looking good is it Johnny.
Not a surprise.  Koukash isnt helping matters.  Soon be Manchester Red Devils from what ive heard
I would rise up,slipper at the ready,if they become 'Manchester'.
Make sure you don't have the cock slippers out when you do give them the slipper! Very Happy
Razz

664 Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume IV on Fri Jun 09 2017, 21:55

y2johnny

avatar
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Koukash is alienating a strong and loyal following.  Wouldnt sutprise me if thats what has affected the players the last couple of games.  They are having their best season in a long time and i just dont understand his timings at all.

http://Www.thefacefittester.co.uk

665 Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume IV on Fri Jun 09 2017, 21:57

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
You're playing with fire when you start messing with things like this.

666 Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume IV on Sat Jun 10 2017, 16:49

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
RIP Adam West.

'To the Bat Cave!'.

667 Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume IV on Sat Jun 10 2017, 20:47

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Alan Carr is taking over...





The price is right! 

What will Brucie do now? affraid

668 Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume IV on Sat Jun 10 2017, 20:49

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
karlypants wrote:Alan Carr is taking over...





The price is right! 

What will Brucie do now? affraid
I might not survive this news. Crying or Very sad

669 Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume IV on Sat Jun 10 2017, 21:03

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:Alan Carr is taking over...





The price is right! 

What will Brucie do now? affraid
I might not survive this news. Crying or Very sad
We had that short arse bloke a while back with the squeaky voice hosting it who was dreadful.

It has never been as fun without Brucie.

670 Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume IV on Sat Jun 10 2017, 21:15

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
karlypants wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:
karlypants wrote:Alan Carr is taking over...





The price is right! 

What will Brucie do now? affraid
I might not survive this news. Crying or Very sad
We had that short arse bloke a while back with the squeaky voice hosting it who was dreadful.

It has never been as fun without Brucie.
Quite right KP. Brucie is the master. Like a Star @ heaven

671 Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume IV on Sun Jun 11 2017, 22:27

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Just heard a rumour that Brucie is a Tory.

Down with Corbyn!

672 Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume IV on Mon Jun 12 2017, 18:58

Cajunboy

avatar
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
The DUP have said they will not accept Alan Carr taking over. 

This could be a problem for May.

673 Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume IV on Mon Jun 12 2017, 20:06

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Cajunboy wrote:The DUP have said they will not accept Alan Carr taking over. 

This could be a problem for May.
But who would they accept? That's the problem.

674 Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume IV on Tue Jun 13 2017, 14:15

Cajunboy

avatar
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
They want Aled Jones.

675 Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume IV on Wed Jun 14 2017, 16:28

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
We had a film show today. It was all about spotting a possible terrorist,during the execution of our daily business.
It was so funny,I was asked to leave the office. This at least afforded me the time to clean my leaf vacuum. So not a totally wasted morning.

676 Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume IV on Wed Jun 14 2017, 21:07

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I don't like to admit this,but here goes.

I've converted to Pepsi.

Bought a six pack from the corner shop. Two quid.

Nat was right after all.

677 Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume IV on Wed Jun 14 2017, 21:11

Natasha Whittam

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
boltonbonce wrote:I don't like to admit this,but here goes.

I've converted to Pepsi.

Bought a six pack from the corner shop. Two quid.

Nat was right after all.

I've always said you were a top bloke.

I'll PM you the address for the Pepsi fan club in America. Unfortunately not many of the members wear a size medium for obvious reasons.

678 Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume IV on Wed Jun 14 2017, 21:12

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Thanks Nat. I'll try a
Twirl tomorrow.

679 Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume IV on Wed Jun 14 2017, 21:18

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Nice of you to soften toward me Nat,but there was no need to go this far. Shocked

680 Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume IV on Wed Jun 14 2017, 21:25

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I actually have a Diet Pepsi in my lunchbox.

I don't mean my keks. Very Happy

681 Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume IV on Wed Jun 14 2017, 21:29

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
karlypants wrote:I actually have a Diet Pepsi in my lunchbox.

I don't mean my keks. Very Happy
I'm sometimes on the hard stuff(Irn Bru),but I can't sup it like I used to.

682 Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume IV on Wed Jun 14 2017, 21:30

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I can't stop thinking about that Brucie tattoo. I might get it done.

683 Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume IV on Wed Jun 14 2017, 21:39

Natasha Whittam

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
boltonbonce wrote:I can't stop thinking about that Brucie tattoo. I might get it done.

It would suit you.

684 Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume IV on Wed Jun 14 2017, 22:03

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I hope that's an arm.

685 Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume IV on Thu Jun 15 2017, 17:45

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
The Guardian is going tabloid. About time. That Berliner format was shite.

I'm sure you all agree.

686 Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume IV on Thu Jun 15 2017, 21:45

finlaymcdanger


Andy Walker
Andy Walker
boltonbonce wrote:The Guardian is going tabloid. About time. That Berliner format was shite.

I'm sure you all agree.

Dreadful newspaper these days. Such a shame

687 Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume IV on Thu Jun 15 2017, 23:37

y2johnny

avatar
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
30-6 tonight bonce. Wembley is in sight

http://Www.thefacefittester.co.uk

688 Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume IV on Fri Jun 16 2017, 05:19

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
y2johnny wrote:30-6 tonight bonce. Wembley is in sight
We can do it.

689 Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume IV on Fri Jun 16 2017, 19:54

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

690 Re: Bonce's own personal thread. Volume IV on Sat Jun 17 2017, 21:07

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
A proposal to scrap 45-minute halves is to be looked at by football's lawmakers to deter time-wasting.
Instead, there could be two periods of 30 minutes with the clock stopped whenever the ball goes out of play.
Lawmaking body the International Football Association Board (Ifab) says matches only see about 60 minutes of "effective playing time" out of 90.
The idea is one of several put forward in a new strategy document designed to address football's "negativities".
Another proposal would see players not being allowed to follow up and score if a penalty is saved - if the spot-kick "is not successful", play would stop and a goal-kick awarded.
Other ideas include a stadium clock linked to a referee's watch and a new rule allowing players to effectively pass to themselves or dribble the ball when taking a free-kick.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 23 of 28]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 28  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum