Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is it time to bring out the big goals?

+2
Norpig
Bolton Nuts
6 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Bolton Nuts

Admin

This kid bagged 4 for Bolton against QPR at the Macron. I know many of you will be aware of him but I thought this video was worth posting again for anyone who doesn't keep track.

As one of the lowest scorers in the league is it worth Bolton bringing in a guy with this much composure in front of goal?

Look at him take 3 players out of the game at 1mins 18 seconds.

(sorry no sound)

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He must be worth a look, even if he starts in the checkatrade it would be good experience for him. I know he's only young but that never stopped the likes of Owen and Rooney did it?

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

That was a lot better than watching the first team play!! Much better football to watch, more skill and passion

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Are you sure this was a Bolton team? They passed the ball to each other and scored 6 goals.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

TBF the defending was possibly the worst I've seen, but the goals were all well taken.

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

wanderlust wrote:TBF the defending was possibly the worst I've seen, but the goals were all well taken.
I was thinking the same thing watching that. Fair enough they are well taken goals but the defending from the opposition is laughable. Even in non league you'd be hard pushed to find a defence as mediocre (and that's putting it politely) as that, so there's no way to judge if they could make any sort of impact on the first team looking at that performance alone.

Bolton Nuts

Admin

I know the defending is poor but...
Half of football is being an athlete who is fast enough, who has stamina, with speed of thought, ad for a striker the confidence to hit the back of the net.
If he has that confidence and ability at development level then its worth a shout to me. Just a couple of sub appearances maybe to start with.

Anyway, I have heard he is in the team for Bury.

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum