Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why do you hate the teams you do?

+8
Bread2.0
DEANO82
rammywhite
boltonbonce
Norpig
finlaymcdanger
Natasha Whittam
xmiles
12 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Why do you hate the teams you do? Empty Why do you hate the teams you do? Sun Oct 23 2016, 00:25

There are always the obvious rivals like Blackburn and Burnley.  But who else and why?

Wolves, the rivalry was fierce and it was when i just started going when it was basicslly Super John v Wolves.

Liverpool.  A lot of people always have a soft spot for Liverpool and some people even describe them as their second team.  I cant fooking stand them and dislike them a lot more than united.

Arsenal.  The rivalry was basicslly Big Sam v Whinger Wenger.  They hated playing us and they had good reason.  We always raised our game (and probably more to the point our aggression) against them snd it made for some great games.

Man City.  They are so bitter.  At the end of the day they moan about the amount united have spent, but they spend their OWNERS money constantly where as united are one of the hoghest earning clubs in the world.  Most of their fans piss me off as they just arent logical in their arguments.  (They'd probably fit in on here Smile )

2Why do you hate the teams you do? Empty Re: Why do you hate the teams you do? Sun Oct 23 2016, 08:34

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Tranmere.

Never forgiven them for beating us in the 1991 League Division 3 playoff final when they had 5 fewer points than us. Nor stopping us from achieving the perfect season in 1997 of 100 goals and 100 points with a totally undeserved late equaliser.

3Why do you hate the teams you do? Empty Re: Why do you hate the teams you do? Sun Oct 23 2016, 08:37

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Newcastle because of their deluded fans (what have they actually achieved in living memory?) and because they are owned by Mike Ashley.

4Why do you hate the teams you do? Empty Re: Why do you hate the teams you do? Sun Oct 23 2016, 08:41

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton. Because I've wasted 25 years of my life on the white shite.

5Why do you hate the teams you do? Empty Re: Why do you hate the teams you do? Sun Oct 23 2016, 08:46

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Natasha Whittam wrote:Bolton. Because I've wasted 25 years of my life on the white shite.

Smile

6Why do you hate the teams you do? Empty Re: Why do you hate the teams you do? Sun Oct 23 2016, 09:00

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Tranmere. The Voldemort or football.

7Why do you hate the teams you do? Empty Re: Why do you hate the teams you do? Sun Oct 23 2016, 19:17

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

pretty much same as above. i hate Wolves and Tranmere (i still hate that big nosed scouse twat Aldridge as well) and of course the red filth but that's a given

8Why do you hate the teams you do? Empty Re: Why do you hate the teams you do? Sun Oct 23 2016, 19:23

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Man Utd. They,and their supporters have made my life a misery.

Ipswich. For obvious reasons.

I'd better stop there. I'd be here all night.

9Why do you hate the teams you do? Empty Re: Why do you hate the teams you do? Sun Oct 23 2016, 19:25

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Rangers- for entirely cultural reasons which I won't bore you with

10Why do you hate the teams you do? Empty Re: Why do you hate the teams you do? Sun Oct 23 2016, 19:27

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Rotherham -always disliked them since 1990 when Shawn Goater scored a last minute equaliser in my first ever away game, Tony Cunningham scored twice for us.

11Why do you hate the teams you do? Empty Re: Why do you hate the teams you do? Sun Oct 23 2016, 19:28

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

rammywhite wrote:Rangers- for entirely cultural reasons which I won't bore you with
As an aside Rammy,are there Rangers/Celtic family splits,similar to those you might see on Merseyside?

12Why do you hate the teams you do? Empty Re: Why do you hate the teams you do? Sun Oct 23 2016, 19:29

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

rammywhite wrote:Rangers- for entirely cultural reasons which I won't bore you with

Could it possibly be anything to do with the fact that the vast majority of their supporters are sectarian-obsessed neds with no class or teeth?

(The same goes for your average Sellick fan, by the way, in my experience.)

13Why do you hate the teams you do? Empty Re: Why do you hate the teams you do? Sun Oct 23 2016, 19:30

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I don't know what it is but when somebody says "I support Burnley", I know there is a 99% chance of that person being a dickhead.

14Why do you hate the teams you do? Empty Re: Why do you hate the teams you do? Sun Oct 23 2016, 19:32

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I particularly despise West Ham and Stoke.

West Ham because of their supporters, deluded wankers, every single one of them. They actually think they're up there with the big clubs in the country.

I hate Stoke for obvious reasons

15Why do you hate the teams you do? Empty Re: Why do you hate the teams you do? Sun Oct 23 2016, 19:34

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Rotherham, 3 times I,ve been there and we have conceded four every time, Forest isn't far behind for the same reason. Apart from that

Wolves
Bristol City
Tranmere

For reasons of close rivalry at varying times.

In the Premier League it would have to be West Ham , fans are complete wankers.

16Why do you hate the teams you do? Empty Re: Why do you hate the teams you do? Sun Oct 23 2016, 20:02

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

boltonbonce wrote:
As an aside Rammy,are there Rangers/Celtic family splits,similar to those you might see on Merseyside?

No-all my family both north and south of the border all support Celtic. The best we can manage is my sister who says she's indifferent.
Today has been a  particularly pleasant day

17Why do you hate the teams you do? Empty Re: Why do you hate the teams you do? Mon Oct 24 2016, 07:46

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bread2.0 wrote:

Could it possibly be anything to do with the fact that the vast majority of their supporters are sectarian-obsessed neds with no class or teeth?

(The same goes for your average Sellick fan, by the way, in my experience.)

No, it has nothing to do with that

18Why do you hate the teams you do? Empty Re: Why do you hate the teams you do? Mon Oct 24 2016, 10:15

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

The only club I would say I hate is Tranmere and that all started when that big nosed scouse prick Aldridge was there, Allardyce hated them and him as well and one game made the players change on the coach so they didn't have to use the dressing rooms and could get out of the shit hole quicker and didn't have to spend any time there before.
I don't hate any other team, dislike some of the ones mentioned already often for similar reasons, but hate is Tranmere and was chuffed when Hartlepool went on there little run which dropped them out of the league managed by Ronnie Moore which made it even funnier.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum