Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Samizadeh joins chorley

+7
Bread2.0
Bolton Nuts
whatsgoingon
Fabians Right Peg
Norpig
Bwfc1958
Boggersbelief
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Samizadeh joins chorley Empty Samizadeh joins chorley Fri Nov 11 2016, 17:14

On a work experience loan.

2Samizadeh joins chorley Empty Re: Samizadeh joins chorley Fri Nov 11 2016, 18:10

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Clickbait!

3Samizadeh joins chorley Empty Re: Samizadeh joins chorley Fri Nov 11 2016, 20:26

He seriously has.  He will still be available to our development squad somehow so not sure how it works

4Samizadeh joins chorley Empty Re: Samizadeh joins chorley Sat Nov 12 2016, 08:38

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958
Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!

Tis true. Johnny officially takes over ITK status from Boggers. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

5Samizadeh joins chorley Empty Re: Samizadeh joins chorley Sat Nov 12 2016, 08:45

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

seems odd to me. If they want to send him out on loan do it to league 2 to get some experience not Conference North.

6Samizadeh joins chorley Empty Re: Samizadeh joins chorley Sat Nov 12 2016, 11:37

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Great move for Chorley, expect they will get a few more through the gate when Bolton are away, nice to see us helping out the smaller local sides. Very Happy

7Samizadeh joins chorley Empty Re: Samizadeh joins chorley Sat Nov 12 2016, 12:41

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Chorley is a great move, it will get him some games but he will still be available to the development squad because they are non league. Like Newell at Fylde

8Samizadeh joins chorley Empty Re: Samizadeh joins chorley Sat Nov 12 2016, 13:03

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

How long will it take Chorleys no 1 fan to call him a lightweight ponce do you reckon?

9Samizadeh joins chorley Empty Re: Samizadeh joins chorley Sat Nov 12 2016, 13:31

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Is it just me who struggles with his name?
How is it pronounced?

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

10Samizadeh joins chorley Empty Re: Samizadeh joins chorley Sat Nov 12 2016, 13:33

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

no one knows, just call him Alex or the young lad  Very Happy

11Samizadeh joins chorley Empty Re: Samizadeh joins chorley Sat Nov 12 2016, 14:01

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

Biggie wrote:Is it just me who struggles with his name?
How is it pronounced?
Sammy-zaddy. Easy.

12Samizadeh joins chorley Empty Re: Samizadeh joins chorley Sat Nov 12 2016, 14:07

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Bwfc1958 wrote:
How is it pronounced?
Sammy-zaddy. Easy.
I'm going off topic - Apologies to all.

Were you at the LHCC bommy last Saturday, 58?

I was there in my daft Redskins bob hat and a Wanderers scarf and there was a bloke (also in a Wanderers scarf) holding a little girl near the fire (that sounds wrong) and we exchanged knowing looks (that also sounds wrong) - Was that you?

13Samizadeh joins chorley Empty Re: Samizadeh joins chorley Sat Nov 12 2016, 14:14

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

Bread2.0 wrote:
Bwfc1958 wrote:
How is it pronounced?
Sammy-zaddy. Easy.
I'm going off topic - Apologies to all.

Were you at the LHCC bommy last Saturday, 58?

I was there in my daft Redskins bob hat and a Wanderers scarf and there was a bloke (also in a Wanderers scarf) holding a little girl near the fire (that sounds wrong) and we exchanged knowing looks (that also sounds wrong) - Was that you?
It wasn't me mate. I didn't go to a display this year, we went round to the inlaws for a piss up round a back garden fire. I'm not a big drinker so probably wasn't the best time to drink 6 pints and 5 Jagerbombs, what with there being fire, fireworks and children, but we all survived so it worked out fine. 

I have no idea who you exchanged knowing glances with, although it sounds quite romantic. Did you get his number? Sounds like fate.  Very Happy

14Samizadeh joins chorley Empty Re: Samizadeh joins chorley Sat Nov 12 2016, 14:20

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

He was indeed quite a good looking chap, so on reflection, I should've known it wasn't you.  Very Happy

15Samizadeh joins chorley Empty Re: Samizadeh joins chorley Sat Nov 12 2016, 14:57

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

The cheek of it. I'll have you know I'm one of the best looking people that's ever lived in Little Hulton. 
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Admittedly, the bar isn't set very high.

16Samizadeh joins chorley Empty Re: Samizadeh joins chorley Sat Nov 12 2016, 15:01

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I thought I'd destroyed that! Shocked

17Samizadeh joins chorley Empty Re: Samizadeh joins chorley Sat Nov 12 2016, 15:09

Bwfc1958

Bwfc1958

Kp destroyed him behind bargain booze last week I believe.

18Samizadeh joins chorley Empty Re: Samizadeh joins chorley Sat Nov 12 2016, 16:51

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

GOAL!!! Alex Samizadeh scores with his first touch after coming on as sub!

Gainsborough Trinity 0-2 Chorley

19Samizadeh joins chorley Empty Re: Samizadeh joins chorley Sat Nov 12 2016, 17:16

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Machine

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

20Samizadeh joins chorley Empty Re: Samizadeh joins chorley Mon Nov 14 2016, 18:03

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Samizadeh goal on 14:45, absolute class finish. He should start against Millwall.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum