Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hangover Cures

+4
DEANO82
Bollotom2014
Sluffy
finlaymcdanger
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hangover Cures Empty Hangover Cures Sun Dec 11 2016, 00:36

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I'm going to be hungover tomorrow.

I know this because

a) it just took me 20 minutes to figure out how to create a new article on here

b) i've had a skinfull after

c) i just ate 3 of Mrs McD's Quorn sausage rolls and decorated the litchen floor with ketchup into the bargain

I've just had 4 neurofen, 2 pints of water in an attempt to minimize the inevitable hangover I'lll wake u p with in the morning.

ANyhow, what do you all eat / drink / strangle as your hangover cure? I'd appreciate some suggestions for when I wake up in the morning.

2Hangover Cures Empty Re: Hangover Cures Sun Dec 11 2016, 00:45

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Greasy breakfast and if you've trashed the kitchen, keeping well away from your Mrs until your head is clear enough so as to defend yourself - otherwise you are toast!

Very Happy

3Hangover Cures Empty Re: Hangover Cures Sun Dec 11 2016, 01:08

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Bit late now perhaps but mug of hot water before bed then mug of cold water on waking. It flushes out the toxins but also be aware that if you have severe hangovers your body is issuing a message that it doesn't like what you are doing. Affects the wallet too.

4Hangover Cures Empty Re: Hangover Cures Sun Dec 11 2016, 01:18

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Lucozade sport always used to work for me. Don't drink very often these days because alcohol doesn't effect me like it used to ( except when I drink white wine). Went on a stag do 2 month ago went in 18 pubs, had a drink in everyone and a few shots as well and was totally sober, went to bed at 3 and was up at 7 30 all bright eyes and bushy tailed.

5Hangover Cures Empty Re: Hangover Cures Sun Dec 11 2016, 11:29

Lard Lad

Lard Lad
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

One of those lucky one's that doesn't suffer hangovers, alway's wake up fresh as a daisy and starving.

6Hangover Cures Empty Re: Hangover Cures Sun Dec 11 2016, 23:21

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lard Lad wrote:One of those lucky one's that doesn't suffer hangovers, alway's wake up fresh as a daisy and starving.

You truly are a legend in your own lunchtime.  Rolling Eyes

You strike me as somebody who is most likely to sleep in his socks, and I suspect your fresh as a daisy comment may probably be down to the fact that you suffer from nose blindness.

7Hangover Cures Empty Re: Hangover Cures Sun Dec 11 2016, 23:25

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Back on topic...I always found Boots Resolve to be very effective but I haven't seen it on sale the last few years or so.

8Hangover Cures Empty Re: Hangover Cures Sun Dec 11 2016, 23:28

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nothing works. Your best bet is to sleep it off

9Hangover Cures Empty Re: Hangover Cures Mon Dec 12 2016, 10:15

Lard Lad

Lard Lad
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Lard Lad wrote:One of those lucky one's that doesn't suffer hangovers, alway's wake up fresh as a daisy and starving.

You strike me as somebody who is most likely to sleep in his socks, and I suspect your fresh as a daisy comment may probably be down to the fact that you suffer from nose blindness.
Tsk Tsk totally uncalled for and a very bizarre thing to say. ( socks-noseblind) wierd.

I go to bed naked all year round, when i get a skinfull i puke it up before i go to bed.

You strike me as somebody who wears sandals and socks and the dreaded flip flops.

I am not alone in not getting hangovers i know at least three others who dont get them and two of them are women.

10Hangover Cures Empty Re: Hangover Cures Mon Dec 12 2016, 11:12

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lard Lad wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:

I go to bed naked all year round, when i get a skinfull i puke it up before i go to bed.

It takes all sorts I suppose. Sartorial elegance is clearly not your strong suit.  Very Happy

11Hangover Cures Empty Re: Hangover Cures Mon Dec 12 2016, 11:45

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

No, but it would seem his Birthday suit is  Very Happy

12Hangover Cures Empty Re: Hangover Cures Mon Dec 12 2016, 16:29

Lard Lad

Lard Lad
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

I had one hangover when I was 19 at xmas I drank a litre bottle of vodka and woke up in the chair I drank it in that was the only time and my mates wife did me a full English that put it right before we went to the pub Boxing Day.

13Hangover Cures Empty Re: Hangover Cures Mon Dec 12 2016, 16:32

Lard Lad

Lard Lad
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

gloswhite wrote:No, but it would seem his Birthday suit is  Very Happy
I look great naked so I'm told but I knew it anyway. :biggrin:

14Hangover Cures Empty Re: Hangover Cures Mon Dec 12 2016, 16:36

Lard Lad

Lard Lad
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Lard Lad wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:

It takes all sorts I suppose. Sartorial elegance is clearly not your strong suit.  Very Happy
Definitely, Sartorial I'm not RT, I was only ripping you on the sandals and flop flips Very Happy

15Hangover Cures Empty Re: Hangover Cures Mon Dec 12 2016, 16:40

Lard Lad

Lard Lad
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

I do get the room going round effect though at the end of a big session, I don't like that at all alway's end up puking it up.

16Hangover Cures Empty Re: Hangover Cures Mon Dec 12 2016, 17:19

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lard Lad wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:
Lard Lad wrote:
Reebok Trotter wrote:

Definitely, Sartorial I'm not RT, I was only ripping you on the sandals and flop flips Very Happy

I know.  Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum