You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » BUZZPLAYZ

BUZZPLAYZ

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 BUZZPLAYZ on Sat Dec 17 2016, 15:46

Cajunboy

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
I would be interested to know if any of you have tried this new film and boxset streaming website.

It's free to sign up for until the 17th December.

2 Re: BUZZPLAYZ on Sat Dec 17 2016, 15:56

boltonbonce

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
This site claims to offer a free trial for movie streaming. Once you register for the trial (with your credit card details) you get a confirmation stating that after the 5 days trial, you will be charged 49,95 EUR monthly (!!!), which wasn't mentioned before (at time of registration). When you try to cancel the subscription via their support page, there is only a cancellation button available that doesn't work (!!!). Furthermore, they allow you to cancel via e-mail (where the e-mail address link again doesn't work). The last option seems to be to call them (which I didn't try as I suspect that that will be also a rip-off call).
For me, this page is clearly a SCAM.

3 Re: BUZZPLAYZ on Sat Dec 17 2016, 16:12

Cajunboy

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
Many thanks , I thought it seemed too good to be true.

I'm sure I stumbled across this from a link on BT Mail's homepage.

4 Re: BUZZPLAYZ on Sat Dec 17 2016, 16:14

karlypants

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Cajunboy wrote:Many thanks , I thought it seemed too good to be true.

I'm sure I stumbled across this from a link on BT Mail's homepage.
Stick to one of the well know ones such as Netflix as it's cheap enough at about a fiver a month.

5 Re: BUZZPLAYZ on Sat Dec 17 2016, 16:54

whatsgoingon

Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington
Or load Kodi on a firestick and you'll get all the up to date stuff too

6 Re: BUZZPLAYZ on Sat Dec 17 2016, 17:04

Bollotom2014

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
I use Modbro on my phone, a bit small but okay on my tablet. It's really an Android jobbie but there's a way of getting it to run on Windows. I watched the Bolton game last week. It's worth having a look at. Kodi, as said, another good one. That there Buzzplay sounds a bit dodgy.

7 Re: BUZZPLAYZ on Sat Dec 17 2016, 20:42

Bwfc1958

Tinned Toms - You know it makes sense!
Terrarium has everything on it and it doesn't cost a penny. Just type it into the browser on your phone and download the app and you can stream it straight from your phone to your tv if you have a a receiver. A smart tv, Roku stick, xbox one or firestick etc will receive it via Allcast.

8 Re: BUZZPLAYZ on Sat Dec 17 2016, 21:34

Cajunboy

Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
Thanks for all the advice.

I have a NOW TV box that gives me 7or 8 SKY channels, all TV catch up and countless Box Sets for £6.99 per month, plus The option of Sky Sports when I want it.

I just came across this BUZZPLAYZ and was interested to know about it.  Sounds a rip-off.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum