Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Merry Christmas Nutters

+15
Bollotom2014
Cajunboy
okocha
Boggersbelief
Sluffy
whatsgoingon
Reebok Trotter
rammywhite
Chairmanda
Norpig
gloswhite
boltonbonce
karlypants
Bread2.0
MartinBWFC
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

31Merry Christmas Nutters - Page 3 Empty Re: Merry Christmas Nutters Sat Dec 24 2016, 16:32

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Merry Christmas to everyone, and my CO who thought fit that I should experience Christmas traffic and plot Santa's approach. So don't get too pished and sleep peacefully in your beds, Britains Maritime Forces are awake!  :party: :uk: :drink:

32Merry Christmas Nutters - Page 3 Empty Re: Merry Christmas Nutters Sat Dec 24 2016, 16:33

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

what? I wished him a Merry Christmas didn't I?

33Merry Christmas Nutters - Page 3 Empty Re: Merry Christmas Nutters Sat Dec 24 2016, 18:01

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Merry Mustmuscrust to one and all hic

All the very best for 2017 (the year i retire no less) :party: :COYW:

34Merry Christmas Nutters - Page 3 Empty Re: Merry Christmas Nutters Sat Dec 24 2016, 20:52

Well just a smart interactive kitchen to put up for the little girl and then arrange the presents and then its sleepy bo's ready for the inevitable early get up.

Merry xmas all.  Have a good one.

35Merry Christmas Nutters - Page 3 Empty Re: Merry Christmas Nutters Sun Dec 25 2016, 09:21

bryan458

bryan458
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Merry Xmas al,l have a brilliant day !! :party:

36Merry Christmas Nutters - Page 3 Empty Re: Merry Christmas Nutters Sun Dec 25 2016, 09:36

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

bryan458 wrote:Merry Xmas al,l have a brilliant day !! :party:

And you, Bry.

And the same to everyone else.

Hope you all have a cracking day.

37Merry Christmas Nutters - Page 3 Empty Re: Merry Christmas Nutters Sun Dec 25 2016, 10:10

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Have a great day all. Boxing day sale at Bolton Central tomorrow,so I suppose I'll be coming home with another pile of stuff that I don't actually need.
Got to sort out the emergency chairs now.

38Merry Christmas Nutters - Page 3 Empty Re: Merry Christmas Nutters Sun Dec 25 2016, 10:55

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Merry Christmas everyone! :drinks:

39Merry Christmas Nutters - Page 3 Empty Re: Merry Christmas Nutters Sun Dec 25 2016, 11:08

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Didn't have a drink last night.

First Xmas Eve since 1985.

(That sounds really bad, doesn't it?)

Weird feeling human on Xmas morning. But in a good way......

Off to the in laws now to make up for it.

40Merry Christmas Nutters - Page 3 Empty Re: Merry Christmas Nutters Sun Dec 25 2016, 13:30

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Merry christmas everyone.

I'm sorry that I haven't been able to post as much lately Tash - our banter being the closest thing you have to a love life - but I'll try to make more of an effort going forward.

41Merry Christmas Nutters - Page 3 Empty Re: Merry Christmas Nutters Sun Dec 25 2016, 19:51

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:I'm sorry that I haven't been able to post as much lately Tash - our banter being the closest thing you have to a love life - but I'll try to make more of an effort going forward.

Strange that you would mistake "banter" for getting burned by me every time you log on.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum