Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ken Anderson - update.

+31
BoltonTillIDie
wanderlust
Wanderers for 45
y2johnny
Growler
luckyPeterpiper
Bollotom2014
Ten Bobsworth
Cajunboy
bryan458
Leeds_Trotter
finlaymcdanger
Soul Kitchen
Chairmanda
Bwfc1958
MartinBWFC
Kane57
Boggersbelief
terenceanne
Norpig
observer
Sluffy
karlypants
gloswhite
whatsgoingon
Fabians Right Peg
Natasha Whittam
King Bill
Bread2.0
boltonbonce
rammywhite
35 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 40 ... 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Go down  Message [Page 31 of 50]

601Ken Anderson - update. - Page 31 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Sun Jan 07 2018, 18:13

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Cajunboy wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
Ken wrote:I am very conscious about preserving our season ticket guarantee, which ensures that the value of a season ticket will never be diluted by other offers and schemes

What a load of fooking shite. Of course this offer devalues my season ticket, some fucker is getting in for £10 while I've paid much more for my seat. How is that rewarding loyal season ticket holders?

More absolute shite spouted by the club.

If you want to reward me, give me a voucher for the club shop, or a free pie at half-time, or place on the right of midfield. Don't invite me to bring a friend as if that's good for me or my friend!
I  don't think free pies  are a good idea.

If we are ever going to get to grips with the crisis in the NHS, then a healthy diet is the first priority.
Free splif? Smile

602Ken Anderson - update. - Page 31 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Sun Jan 07 2018, 18:14

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm in.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

603Ken Anderson - update. - Page 31 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Sun Jan 07 2018, 18:15

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:
Cajunboy wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
Ken wrote:I am very conscious about preserving our season ticket guarantee, which ensures that the value of a season ticket will never be diluted by other offers and schemes

What a load of fooking shite. Of course this offer devalues my season ticket, some fucker is getting in for £10 while I've paid much more for my seat. How is that rewarding loyal season ticket holders?

If you want to reward me, give me a voucher for the club shop, or a free pie at half-time, or place on the right of midfield. Don't invite me to bring a friend as if that's good for me or my friend!

If we are ever going to get to grips with the crisis in the NHS, then a healthy diet is the first priority.
Free splif? Smile
I can't see season ticket holders (apart from Nat) being overjoyed with being given a free salad! Very Happy

604Ken Anderson - update. - Page 31 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Sun Jan 07 2018, 18:31

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

karlypants wrote:
y2johnny wrote:
Cajunboy wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:

Free splif? Smile
I can't see season ticket holders (apart from Nat) being overjoyed with being given a free salad! Very Happy
 Nat loves a pie. She inhales them. Thats why she had that bloke who "smelled" move so she has a seat for each arse cheek.

605Ken Anderson - update. - Page 31 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Mon Jan 08 2018, 08:42

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They've tried this offer before and i don't remember it being a big success. As Johnny says they need to be a bit more original trying to entice punters back. To combine mine and KA's idea how about i pay a tenner and one of the Belles sits on my knee for the game or am i just a dirty old perv?  Twisted Evil

606Ken Anderson - update. - Page 31 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Mon Jan 08 2018, 08:44

Seeing as they all look about 15, yes you’re being an old perv.

607Ken Anderson - update. - Page 31 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Mon Jan 08 2018, 09:02

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Thanks for confirming i am indeed a dirty old perv, it's a wait off my mind.

608Ken Anderson - update. - Page 31 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Mon Jan 08 2018, 09:18

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Im getting a word........

They look about bloody 12 norpig :rofl:

Apart from the blonde at the front who looks about 52 trying to be 12

609Ken Anderson - update. - Page 31 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Mon Jan 08 2018, 09:19

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

T.R.O.Y wrote:Seeing as they all look about 15, yes you’re being an old perv.

Have you ever kissed a girl?

610Ken Anderson - update. - Page 31 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Mon Jan 08 2018, 09:30

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I was told by LT on the chatbox the the other week they are all over 18 as he said something similar to me on twitter and got accused of being a perv as well.

If they are younger than that then i'll be ready for whatever the non celebrity version of Operation Yewtree team is called when they pay me a visit.

611Ken Anderson - update. - Page 31 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Mon Jan 08 2018, 09:40

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

612Ken Anderson - update. - Page 31 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Mon Jan 08 2018, 09:43

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't think they'll let me join BTID but i may give it a go

613Ken Anderson - update. - Page 31 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Mon Jan 08 2018, 09:44

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

:rofl:

614Ken Anderson - update. - Page 31 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Mon Jan 08 2018, 09:45

y2johnny

y2johnny
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

You know im only kidding norpig Wink

615Ken Anderson - update. - Page 31 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Mon Jan 08 2018, 09:50

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Have you seen my new avatar Johnny?  Very Happy

Classic Brasseye from the 90's

616Ken Anderson - update. - Page 31 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Mon Jan 08 2018, 09:58

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:Im getting a word........

They look about bloody 12 norpig :rofl:

Apart from the blonde at the front who looks about 52 trying to be 12
Laughing

617Ken Anderson - update. - Page 31 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Mon Jan 08 2018, 10:00

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

618Ken Anderson - update. - Page 31 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Mon Jan 08 2018, 11:13

Boggersbelief wrote:
T.R.O.Y wrote:Seeing as they all look about 15, yes you’re being an old perv.

Have you ever kissed a girl?

HA, does your mum even let you bring girls back to the house?!

619Ken Anderson - update. - Page 31 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Mon Jan 08 2018, 11:31

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think Boggers was after kissing tips.

620Ken Anderson - update. - Page 31 Empty Re: Ken Anderson - update. Mon Jan 08 2018, 11:43

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I think Boggers was after kissing tips.

Kissing tips is 74’s job the big gay

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 31 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 40 ... 50  Next

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum