Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton 0-0 Palace - Match Report Post #47

+12
Cajunboy
rammywhite
whatsgoingon
Bread2.0
Fabians Right Peg
Natasha Whittam
Norpig
wanderlust
karlypants
MartinBWFC
boltonbonce
Boggersbelief
16 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

3rd round of the FA Cup, Return of Chungy and Big Sam.. surely there'll be a decent crowd on for this.

I'm sensing a cup upset here, Palace seem to be in disarray and down to the bare bones with players such as Zaha and Sako at the Africans nations, Benteke and Danns injured, cabaye falling out with the fans.

The only thing they seem to have in their favour is that Allardyce has a good record against his old sides.

We've been very strong at home though, I'm predicting a 2-1 win.

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Pity they're closing the top tiers again. I'll have to find pastures new.

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Couldn't give a shit about this game, it's more of a distraction than anything else, get out of this competition, concentrate on league.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

MartinBWFC wrote:Couldn't give a shit about this game, it's more of a distraction than anything else, get out of this competition, concentrate on league.

We need the money

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Ref watch: Roger East to oversee Crystal Palace FA Cup tie

Roger East will officiate Wanderers’ FA Cup third round clash with Crystal Palace at Macron Stadium.

He has overseen 17 matches so far this season, issuing 74 yellow and five red cards across all four division of English football.

An experienced Premier League official, he has been involved in the professional game for the past 11 seasons and last took charge of a Bolton game when the Whites hosted Liverpool in an FA Cup fourth round replay two years ago.

His last Palace fixture meanwhile was a 1-1 draw for the Selhurst Park outfit against Arsenal in the Premier League last April.

Michael McDonough and Matthew Wilkes will run the line, whilst Robert Jones is the fourth official.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think Palace will stuff us. They have class all over the park and although they won't play their first team, fringe players like Lee will get involved and will be fighting for a regular starting spot. I think it will be 3 nil to Palace with Chungy playing a blinder. Allardyce has already shown he hates us and will be our worst enemy, desperate to win this game.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:I think Palace will stuff us.

Of course you do.

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

i'm not going, i haven't been to a cup game for years and i'm not arsed about this one either.

Do some other clubs include cup games in their season tickets? I think it would be a good idea, at least you would get a decent crowd

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:i'm not going, i haven't been to a cup game for years and i'm not arsed about this one either.

Do some other clubs include cup games in their season tickets? I think it would be a good idea, at least you would get a decent crowd

Who've City got?

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:
Norpig wrote:i'm not going, i haven't been to a cup game for years and i'm not arsed about this one either.

Who've City got?
 no idea, can you tell me?

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't support them

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think it'll be a tight game providing Parkinson plays a full strength team. We might get a draw.

If Liam Trotter plays we'll get dicked.

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Game has arrived at the right time, need to find an answer to no Ameobi, hopefully it will be clough, clayton and vela playing off madine, with Clayton playing down the middle.

Suspect that Trotter will be on the bench as both Ameobi and Henry are not available, may even get a game if we want to try to off load him in January.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So was the tweet about Henry being allowed to stay untrue?

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Just had a look at their official Twitter feed and can't find anything.

Where'd you hear it?

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

wanderlust wrote:So was the tweet about Henry being allowed to stay untrue?

last rumour I heard was, we have been told he can stay but it won't be sorted in time.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bread2.0 wrote:Just had a look at their official Twitter feed and can't find anything.

Where'd you hear it?
on that fancy tinternet thingy bread

Bread2.0

Bread2.0
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Whereabouts?

That interwebs is quite a big place.

I've heard it's even bigger than Whittam's ego and that's yuge.....

whatsgoingon

whatsgoingon
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Bread2.0 wrote:Whereabouts?

That interwebs is quite a big place.

I've heard it's even bigger than Whittam's box and that's yuge.....
I've heard the same

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I'm not bothered about the result. All I want is to make sure that key players don't get injured and we don't get any red cards. Keeping the squad fit and together for the promotion push is far more important than this or any other cup game.
Let's face it- we're not going to get anywhere near winning the cup but we might get very near to promotion.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum