Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Uber taxi offer

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Uber taxi offer Empty Uber taxi offer Thu Jan 05 2017, 17:07

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Am I dreaming or have I seen it advertised on the big screen a few times now that Bolton fans can get a free Uber taxi to the value of up to £15?

Presumably it's for season ticket holders but I can't seem to find anything on the Wanderers site or Google to back it up.

Anybody on here tried this or know someone who has?

2Uber taxi offer Empty Re: Uber taxi offer Thu Jan 05 2017, 17:08

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No.

3Uber taxi offer Empty Re: Uber taxi offer Thu Jan 05 2017, 17:18

Bollotom2014

Bollotom2014
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I think it is (or was) an offer to new signups. I seem to remember you signed up and gave your details and you could then have a £15 credit to use an Uber cab up to that value. I can't remember the T and Cs.

Link though it says London, Manchester, Birmingham, Leeds, Newcastle, Liverpool, Bristol, Sheffield and more.

http://www.latestfreestuff.co.uk/free-days-out/uber-free-15-taxi-ride-in-london/

http://www.bwfc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/bolton-wanderers-macron-stadium-uber-efl-league-one-2016-17-3306989.aspx

Last edited by Bollotom2014 on Thu Jan 05 2017, 17:23; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding things)

4Uber taxi offer Empty Re: Uber taxi offer Thu Jan 05 2017, 20:56

finlaymcdanger

finlaymcdanger
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Not 100% on this but I think you get a first ride free up to a certain amount when you first sign up. They ofter run promotions like that. I think.

5Uber taxi offer Empty Re: Uber taxi offer Thu Jan 05 2017, 21:23

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm sure I saw an offer recently for a free journey up to a tenner for new customers.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum