Bolton Wanderers Fans Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Where Is Everyone?

Where Is Everyone?

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

61 Re: Where Is Everyone? on Thu Jan 12 2017, 14:56

Norpig

avatar
Jussi Jääskeläinen
Jussi Jääskeläinen
I don't even know him in real life Boggers but you have to admit he does bring something to this forum unlike you with your cheap shots about gay sex

62 Re: Where Is Everyone? on Thu Jan 12 2017, 14:58

Boggersbelief

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Norpig wrote:I don't even know him in real life Boggers but you have to admit he does bring something to this forum unlike you with your cheap shots about gay sex

Cheap shots about gay sex? That happens 24/7 on here and I'm never involved..

You're such a pillock and your weird defending of breadman even when he is wrong is embarrassing

63 Re: Where Is Everyone? on Thu Jan 12 2017, 15:10

Norpig

avatar
Jussi Jääskeläinen
Jussi Jääskeläinen
If i changed that last sentence of your post to Scotts name i could be just as easily be talking about you

If i'm a pillock in your eyes that's fine, i would hate to have even the smallest thing in common with you, supporting the same team is bad enough.

I have defended Breaders in the past because i feel we are similar characters (from what i know of him from here anyway) and as i said before he gets far more shit thrown at him than he gives out

64 Re: Where Is Everyone? on Thu Jan 12 2017, 15:11

Boggersbelief

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I'm more liked on here than you are so get back in your place

65 Re: Where Is Everyone? on Thu Jan 12 2017, 15:14

Norpig

avatar
Jussi Jääskeläinen
Jussi Jääskeläinen
Boggersbelief wrote:I'm more liked on here than you are so get back in your place
:yeahright:

66 Re: Where Is Everyone? on Thu Jan 12 2017, 15:15

y2johnny

avatar
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
This is fucking ridiculous.  Why the fook has bread been banned.  Just because one person has said that.  I could quite easily send you the same message about a number of posters past and present who i feel are killing the forum but i think you have jumped the gun here sluffy.

Ive not been posting no where near as much because someone else is just a constant pain in the arse and over every thread with his bollocks before anyone else. You gonna ban him to?  As he seems to have an agenda with people who have been here a lot longer than he has.

Ffs, do you want me to register a new domain www.boltonnutsasylumchildcare.org

Sound the bells, the end is nigh



Last edited by y2johnny on Thu Jan 12 2017, 15:16; edited 1 time in total

http://Www.thefacefittester.co.uk

67 Re: Where Is Everyone? on Thu Jan 12 2017, 15:16

Boggersbelief

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Don't get too big for your boots little man

68 Re: Where Is Everyone? on Thu Jan 12 2017, 15:16

y2johnny

avatar
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
I'm not

http://Www.thefacefittester.co.uk

69 Re: Where Is Everyone? on Thu Jan 12 2017, 15:17

Boggersbelief

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
y2johnny wrote:I'm not

Talking to borepig

70 Re: Where Is Everyone? on Thu Jan 12 2017, 15:22

Norpig

avatar
Jussi Jääskeläinen
Jussi Jääskeläinen
Boggersbelief wrote:
y2johnny wrote:I'm not

Talking to borepig
Sleep

71 Re: Where Is Everyone? on Thu Jan 12 2017, 15:28

Sluffy

avatar
Admin
Boggersbelief wrote:
y2johnny wrote:I'm not

Talking to borepig

Bye!

Boggers won't be talking to anybody off here for a little while.

72 Re: Where Is Everyone? on Thu Jan 12 2017, 15:30

Copper Dragon

avatar
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
Whatever the rights and wrongs are of this long running boring saga, for a 48 year old man to start a post with 'listen, fuckface', is pretty grim.

73 Re: Where Is Everyone? on Thu Jan 12 2017, 15:32

BoltonTillIDie

avatar
Jussi Jääskeläinen
Jussi Jääskeläinen
The where is everyone thread has resulted in people being banned.  Ironic :rofl:

74 Re: Where Is Everyone? on Thu Jan 12 2017, 15:34

Copper Dragon

avatar
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
BoltonTillIDie wrote:The where is everyone thread has resulted in people being banned.  Ironic :rofl:


Very Happy

Sluffy's going to be annexing the Sudetenland next.  :cop:

75 Re: Where Is Everyone? on Thu Jan 12 2017, 15:47

Cajunboy

avatar
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
Natasha Whittam wrote:
Cajunboy wrote:
Sorry.

I've been on a quick course and I'm feeling better now.

I've even booked for LA LA LAND.

Fair play to you, don't be afraid to find your feminine side.
Thank you.

Everyone else on this thread seems to be having a hissy fit.

76 Re: Where Is Everyone? on Thu Jan 12 2017, 15:53

Norpig

avatar
Jussi Jääskeläinen
Jussi Jääskeläinen
Boggers as well! I think enough's enough now, we all need to reign it in (i include myself in that) or else this forum will be gone and i for one would miss it very much 

Forums have to have discussion, arguments and a bit of edge but the forum as a whole had gone too far in the last year, it will stop people who only read from wanting to contribute and regular posters will get fed up and jack it in.

Now, who's for a nice gentle debate on flower arranging?  Very Happy

77 Re: Where Is Everyone? on Thu Jan 12 2017, 16:00

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Just got in from work. I can't leave you lot alone for one minute without WW3 breaking out.

I know for a fact that Breaders deliberately got himself a seven day ban in order to learn Spanish.

Boggers lost the plot after spending yesterday being nice to me. It may take him a little time to recover.

He's been referred to a specialist.

As for starting a post with,'Listen,fuckface', I have to tell you it's how Breadman begins all his emails to me.

Having recommended a book to him,only he would wrongly buy the Spanish translation,then threaten me with violence if it wasn't any good.

A week will fly by.

78 Re: Where Is Everyone? on Thu Jan 12 2017, 16:04

Cajunboy

avatar
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
Norpig wrote:Boggers as well! I think enough's enough now, we all need to reign it in (i include myself in that) or else this forum will be gone and i for one would miss it very much 

Forums have to have discussion, arguments and a bit of edge but the forum as a whole had gone too far in the last year, it will stop people who only read from wanting to contribute and regular posters will get fed up and jack it in.

Now, who's for a nice gentle debate on flower arranging?  Very Happy
It's advisable to cut about 1-1.5 inches off the bottom of each stem, ideally at a an angle to create a bigger surface area for the intake of water.

Don't let the water go dirty and smelly, always replace the initial water with fresh water unless it remains crystal clear.

79 Re: Where Is Everyone? on Thu Jan 12 2017, 16:06

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Should I add sugar to the water? I'm told this might extend their life.

80 Re: Where Is Everyone? on Thu Jan 12 2017, 16:15

Norpig

avatar
Jussi Jääskeläinen
Jussi Jääskeläinen
Cajunboy wrote:
Norpig wrote:Boggers as well! I think enough's enough now, we all need to reign it in (i include myself in that) or else this forum will be gone and i for one would miss it very much 

Forums have to have discussion, arguments and a bit of edge but the forum as a whole had gone too far in the last year, it will stop people who only read from wanting to contribute and regular posters will get fed up and jack it in.

Now, who's for a nice gentle debate on flower arranging?  Very Happy
It's advisable to cut about 1-1.5 inches off the bottom of each stem, ideally at a an angle to create a bigger surface area for the intake of water.

Don't let the water go dirty and smelly, always replace the initial water with fresh water unless it remains crystal clear.
listen fuckface it has to be at least 2 inches and not at an angle, got it  Laughing

81 Re: Where Is Everyone? on Thu Jan 12 2017, 16:15

Natasha Whittam

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Cajunboy wrote:
It's advisable to cut about 1-1.5 inches off the bottom of each stem, ideally at a an angle to create a bigger surface area for the intake of water.

Don't let the water go dirty and smelly, always replace the initial water with fresh water unless it remains crystal clear.

You've really taken this feminine thing to heart.

82 Re: Where Is Everyone? on Thu Jan 12 2017, 16:16

Natasha Whittam

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
If Norpig isn't given a week off there is no consistency.

83 Re: Where Is Everyone? on Thu Jan 12 2017, 16:18

Norpig

avatar
Jussi Jääskeläinen
Jussi Jääskeläinen
Natasha Whittam wrote:If Norpig isn't given a week off there is no consistency.
Can i have my wooden spoon that Breaders found back now please?

84 Re: Where Is Everyone? on Thu Jan 12 2017, 16:19

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Don't make me..........

85 Re: Where Is Everyone? on Thu Jan 12 2017, 16:25

Cajunboy

avatar
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
Norpig wrote:
Cajunboy wrote:
Norpig wrote:Boggers as well! I think enough's enough now, we all need to reign it in (i include myself in that) or else this forum will be gone and i for one would miss it very much 

Forums have to have discussion, arguments and a bit of edge but the forum as a whole had gone too far in the last year, it will stop people who only read from wanting to contribute and regular posters will get fed up and jack it in.

Now, who's for a nice gentle debate on flower arranging?  Very Happy
It's advisable to cut about 1-1.5 inches off the bottom of each stem, ideally at a an angle to create a bigger surface area for the intake of water.

Don't let the water go dirty and smelly, always replace the initial water with fresh water unless it remains crystal clear.
listen fuckface it has to be at least 2 inches and not at an angle, got it  Laughing
Just chill baby.

86 Re: Where Is Everyone? on Thu Jan 12 2017, 16:28

Copper Dragon

avatar
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
boltonbonce wrote:
A week will fly by.


Yes it will.

Unfortunately it's the other 51 weeks after he comes back that will be the problem.  It'll be like a 51 week long Eastenders episode.  Smile

87 Re: Where Is Everyone? on Thu Jan 12 2017, 16:34

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I actually feel pretty bad. Bread has been under a lot of pressure recently,as this secretly snapped picture of him in his back garden shows. I have to take some of the blame,so let's keep the poor guy in our thoughts. Mejorate pronto. :good:

88 Re: Where Is Everyone? on Thu Jan 12 2017, 16:41

Cajunboy

avatar
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
boltonbonce wrote:Should I add sugar to the water? I'm told this might extend their life.
No, use crushed aspirin, it keeps the water clear and prevents destructive bacteria forming.

There is a mixture of sugar and white vinegar that works but it is a lot of faffing about.

89 Re: Where Is Everyone? on Thu Jan 12 2017, 16:57

Cajunboy

avatar
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
boltonbonce wrote:I actually feel pretty bad. Bread has been under a lot of pressure recently,as this secretly snapped picture of him in his back garden shows. I have to take some of the blame,so let's keep the poor guy in our thoughts. Mejorate pronto. :good:

What kind of person takes the trouble to track Breaders down and then takes a picture of him relaxing in his back garden?  It's all very worrying.

90 Re: Where Is Everyone? on Thu Jan 12 2017, 17:04

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I had to. I'd been told he'd stopped wearing his BumChummer shorts,so had to find out for sure.
Luckily,as you can see,he was attired as per regulations.
But he can be difficult.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum