Bolton Wanderers Fans Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Music thread

Music thread

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 11]

31 Re: Music thread on Thu Nov 17 2016, 11:12

Norpig

avatar
John McGinlay
John McGinlay
Doing a very boring job at work today so got my ipod on and listening to the amazing Nick Drake and his albums, this is one of my favourites of his

32 Re: Music thread on Thu Nov 17 2016, 14:12

finlaymcdanger


Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Norpig wrote:Doing a very boring job at work today so got my ipod on and listening to the amazing Nick Drake and his albums, this is one of my favourites of his


This is great. I'm not familiar with his Pink Moon album but will give it a listen. I'm just enjoying Stina Nordenstam's, And She Closed Her Eyes album. Keeps me calm.

33 Re: Music thread on Tue Nov 22 2016, 14:17

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

34 Re: Music thread on Tue Nov 22 2016, 14:26

Bread2.0

avatar
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Heard this on the radio at lunchtime.

Unbelievable.

That's no age at all - Sad news indeed.

35 Re: Music thread on Tue Nov 22 2016, 14:55

finlaymcdanger


Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Bread2.0 wrote:

Heard this on the radio at lunchtime.

Unbelievable.

That's no age at all - Sad news indeed.

That is sad news. I used to love the Inspirals... so much so that I once had my hair cut like the lead singer.

36 Re: Music thread on Tue Nov 22 2016, 15:10

Norpig

avatar
John McGinlay
John McGinlay
very sad, i'm a massive Inspirals fan and have been to see them 2-3 times in the last few years and about 6-7 times in total.
RIP Gilly

37 Re: Music thread on Tue Nov 22 2016, 15:19

Norpig

avatar
John McGinlay
John McGinlay
one of my favourite Inspirals tunes

38 Re: Music thread on Tue Nov 22 2016, 16:38

Bread2.0

avatar
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
When going to Student Ritzys on a Tuesday evening, I used to have to leave the house with my t-shirt on back to front so my mum couldn't see the logo.

And because I was a bit pampered, I couldn't work our washing machine, so I had to sneak it in the shower with me and wash it with shampoo.

Not very R&R that, is it...?

39 Re: Music thread on Tue Nov 22 2016, 19:27

Soul Kitchen

avatar
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
boltonbonce wrote:Just for Fin.
Saw at the Bridgewater last night. What a set of pipes, a very tortured woman but a marvellous musician.

40 Re: Music thread on Tue Nov 22 2016, 20:22

Norpig

avatar
John McGinlay
John McGinlay
Bread2.0 wrote:When going to Student Ritzys on a Tuesday evening, I used to have to leave the house with my t-shirt on back to front so my mum couldn't see the logo.

And because I was a bit pampered, I couldn't work our washing machine, so I had to sneak it in the shower with me and wash it with shampoo.

Not very R&R that, is it...?
i was going to get one at the last gig of theirs i went to but then i remembered i have a kid who can read  Very Happy

41 Re: Music thread on Tue Nov 22 2016, 22:16

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Norpig wrote:
Bread2.0 wrote:When going to Student Ritzys on a Tuesday evening, I used to have to leave the house with my t-shirt on back to front so my mum couldn't see the logo.

And because I was a bit pampered, I couldn't work our washing machine, so I had to sneak it in the shower with me and wash it with shampoo.

Not very R&R that, is it...?
i was going to get one at the last gig of theirs i went to but then i remembered i have a kid who can read  Very Happy
What did it say on the T-shirt? Very Happy

42 Re: Music thread on Tue Nov 22 2016, 22:22

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Was it this one?

43 Re: Music thread on Tue Nov 22 2016, 23:38

Norpig

avatar
John McGinlay
John McGinlay
that's the one  Very Happy

44 Re: Music thread on Wed Nov 23 2016, 07:13

Bread2.0

avatar
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Mine was (eventually off-) white with a few fag burns in it.

45 Re: Music thread on Wed Nov 23 2016, 08:39

Norpig

avatar
John McGinlay
John McGinlay
i had a mate back then who wore the shirt, flares, kickers and had a bowl cut  Very Happy

46 Re: Music thread on Wed Nov 23 2016, 09:50

finlaymcdanger


Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Norpig wrote:i had a mate back then who wore the shirt, flares, kickers and had a bowl cut  Very Happy

Er... do I know you?

47 Re: Music thread on Wed Nov 23 2016, 10:47

Norpig

avatar
John McGinlay
John McGinlay
finlaymcdanger wrote:
Norpig wrote:i had a mate back then who wore the shirt, flares, kickers and had a bowl cut  Very Happy

Er... do I know you?
 if your surname is Baines, then yes  Very Happy

48 Re: Music thread on Wed Nov 23 2016, 11:39

finlaymcdanger


Andy Walker
Andy Walker
boltonbonce wrote:Was it this one?

I had to settle for the 'Cool as Milk' one that they put out after the controversy over this one. My Dad would have kicked me out if I had come home in this.
 

49 Re: Music thread on Thu Nov 24 2016, 10:38

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
You just can't beat a bit of this...

.

50 Re: Music thread on Thu Nov 24 2016, 10:48

Norpig

avatar
John McGinlay
John McGinlay
right that's it, KP is banned from this thread from now on, lets put it to a vote  Very Happy

51 Re: Music thread on Thu Nov 24 2016, 10:50

Bread2.0

avatar
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
FFS...... :facepalm:

52 Re: Music thread on Thu Nov 24 2016, 11:03

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Laughing

53 Re: Music thread on Thu Nov 24 2016, 12:35

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I'm not well. I feel even worse now. Shocked

54 Re: Music thread on Thu Nov 24 2016, 12:42

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
boltonbonce wrote:I'm not well. I feel even worse now. Shocked
This might help you Boncey.


55 Re: Music thread on Thu Nov 24 2016, 12:44

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

56 Re: Music thread on Thu Nov 24 2016, 13:37

Norpig

avatar
John McGinlay
John McGinlay
Sluffy please ban KP from this thread for Gods sake  Very Happy

57 Re: Music thread on Thu Nov 24 2016, 13:39

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Norpig wrote:Sluffy please ban KP from this thread for Gods sake  Very Happy
Yes indeed. He's giving ISIS ideas. Shocked

58 Re: Music thread on Thu Nov 24 2016, 13:45

Norpig

avatar
John McGinlay
John McGinlay
its a little known fact that KP's record collection is used to torture inmates at Guantanamo Bay and in all the best CIA safehouses around the world

59 Re: Music thread on Thu Nov 24 2016, 13:49

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Norpig wrote:its a little known fact that KP's record collection is used to torture inmates at Guantanamo Bay and in all the best CIA safehouses around the world
Odd that. A man from the FBI bought all my Brucie records.

60 Re: Music thread on Sat Nov 26 2016, 13:50

Bread2.0

avatar
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
What's not to love about this beauty?

Some weird blokes in scary suits dishing out some Foreplay then smashing into a bit of AC/DC.

Epic stuff.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 11]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum