Bolton Wanderers Fans Forum


You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Mirtazapine

Mirtazapine

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Mirtazapine on Tue Feb 07 2017, 14:09

Lard Lad

avatar
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
Been having trouble sleeping and having wierd cluster dreams so went to see the doc for some sleeping tabs, thought nothing of it took one that night as i was reading in bed 30 mins later i was seeing blue wiggly snake like things, next thing i know its 10am and i'm like a zombie. It was nearly 5pm before i came to properly so i googled them and they are strong antidepressants wtf?? I feel like booking an appointment and twatting him but i got to wait a week. Where do they get off giving you stuff and assuming you are depressed without mentioning it. I'm not depressed but i'm angry, anyone had tabs like these without being told what they were for? why do they assume depression is the cause?

2 Re: Mirtazapine on Tue Feb 07 2017, 14:17

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Wouldn't catch me taking this stuff by choice.

Common mirtazapine side effects include:

  • drowsiness, dizziness;

  • strange dreams;

  • vision changes;

  • dry mouth;

  • constipation;

  • increased appetite; or

  • weight gain.

3 Re: Mirtazapine on Tue Feb 07 2017, 16:28

gloswhite

avatar
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
boltonbonce wrote:Wouldn't catch me taking this stuff by choice.

Common mirtazapine side effects include:

  • drowsiness, dizziness;

  • strange dreams;

  • vision changes;

  • dry mouth;

  • constipation;

  • increased appetite; or

  • weight gain.


I suffer these with the wife's cooking !  Laughing

4 Re: Mirtazapine on Tue Feb 07 2017, 16:34

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Razz

5 Re: Mirtazapine on Tue Feb 07 2017, 16:35

Sluffy

avatar
Admin
gloswhite wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:Wouldn't catch me taking this stuff by choice.

Common mirtazapine side effects include:

  • drowsiness, dizziness;

  • strange dreams;

  • vision changes;

  • dry mouth;

  • constipation;

  • increased appetite; or

  • weight gain.


I suffer these with the wife's cooking !  Laughing

:biggrin:

6 Re: Mirtazapine on Tue Feb 07 2017, 16:40

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Speaking of strange dreams,I've had some corkers.

Probably best left for another time though.

7 Re: Mirtazapine on Tue Feb 07 2017, 17:37

Natasha Whittam

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
boltonbonce wrote:Speaking of strange dreams,I've had some corkers.

Probably best left for another time though.

Another time when you're not on Nuts hopefully.

8 Re: Mirtazapine on Tue Feb 07 2017, 17:39

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
You're in one of them. Along with Acker Bilk.

Don't ask.

9 Re: Mirtazapine on Tue Feb 07 2017, 17:43

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
boltonbonce wrote:You're in one of them. Along with Acker Bilk.

Don't ask.
I don't want to know what he does with his clarinet. Very Happy

10 Re: Mirtazapine on Tue Feb 07 2017, 17:50

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
karlypants wrote:
boltonbonce wrote:You're in one of them. Along with Acker Bilk.

Don't ask.
I don't want to know what he does with his clarinet. Very Happy
That was the least of my worries.

It all kicked off when Herb Alpert and the Tijuana Brass turned up.

Why the baboon got involved is anyone's guess.

11 Re: Mirtazapine on Tue Feb 07 2017, 18:00

Natasha Whittam

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
boltonbonce wrote:You're in one of them.

Most Nuts members have had dreams about me.

Sluffy used to send me a synopsis until I got restraining order.

12 Re: Mirtazapine on Wed Feb 15 2017, 17:33

Reebok Trotter

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Lard Lad wrote:Been having trouble sleeping and having wierd cluster dreams so went to see the doc for some sleeping tabs, thought nothing of it took one that night as i was reading in bed 30 mins later i was seeing blue wiggly snake like things, next thing i know its 10am and i'm like a zombie. It was nearly 5pm before i came to properly so i googled them and they are strong antidepressants wtf?? I feel like booking an appointment and twatting him but i got to wait a week. Where do they get off giving you stuff and assuming you are depressed without mentioning it. I'm not depressed but i'm angry, anyone had tabs like these without being told what they were for? why do they assume depression is the cause?
So the doctor prescribes Mirtazapine because you are having weird dreams and one of the side effects of this medication is weird dreams! Change your doctor otherwise you will end up with nightmares in a damaged brain.

13 Re: Mirtazapine on Fri Feb 17 2017, 05:32

Lard Lad

avatar
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
I only took the one that was enough, I never read the instructions as they inevitably say you're gonna froth at the mouth and anus and your head might spin right round like in the exorcist and you might get up in the early hours and go out and kill your parents. I sleep ok now I go for a run late in the evening like I used too, was getting lazy and that won't do.

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum