Bolton Wanderers Fans Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Bolton Wanderers Banter » The Click bait site, youff generation, and mental health issues - all involved over a game ffs!

The Click bait site, youff generation, and mental health issues - all involved over a game ffs!

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
I've had some fun at Sluffy's expense in regard to his attitude to the ST, which he's taken with good grace,but to learn that he's being discussed at ST meetings,is rather disturbing.
Haven't they got more important matters to discuss?

Natasha Whittam

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
More importantly, why are they discussing sluffy and not me?

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Natasha Whittam wrote:More importantly, why are they discussing sluffy and not me?
Fear.

Fabians Right Peg

avatar
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Kane57 wrote:
Fabians Right Peg wrote:
Kane57 wrote:The context of how he came up on these meetings isn't known to me, but that he thinks Sluffy is a headcase certainly is.

If you don't know the context then your claim that he was brought up as a 'figure of extreme extreme extreme derision' is assumed then based on what you believe to be the ST's leadership view of sluffy and so is opinion not fact?

I don't know why he was brought up, but I do know that when he was brought up he was resoundly mocked. Is that clear enough?

It seems clear that at best you know half a story but seem to be presenting them as facts and that you only seem to appear on this board to snipe at Sluffy for his opinions.

The fact that people like you and the idiots on the ST board seem to think that wasting time having a go at people with differing views like sluffy is part of their mandate explains why a lot of the original momentum behind the trust was lost.

Sluffy

avatar
Admin
Kane57 wrote:I think the only person taking this remotely seriously is you Sluffy which isn't really a surprise

:biggrin:

If you say so.

You couldn't make shit like this up really, you have a bloke who lives his life on social media, Manning (with over 113,000 tweets on twitter alone!), who spends another chunk of his life wrapped up in a game played by teenager and sad lonely geeks (Football Manager), who comes to post on another site to his, to slag me off and telling me that I take stuff like this seriously!

How did he know about this thread?

Because my personal troll Bread went over to Mannings site to slag me off  - (by posting under a fake user name) - by telling him and anyone else who reads the comments how 'seriously' I take things such as this!

How fucking sad and pathetic for a grown man even to think about doing something so juvenile, let alone actually doing it!

Then to put icing on the cake, we are told by Manning that the all powerful ST board pride themselves in slagging me off, simply because I laugh at how they've cocked almost everything they have touched to date!

For God's sake I didn't realise that I was their first order of business on their agendas, whilst the club is going through its darkest financial days in its entire history.

Well I'm honoured in a way that I top their agenda beating their next two most serious items of business namely which former players birthday is it today and how much discount their members can get off from the local pizza!

Shows how full of their self importance they are if I'm more important to them than anything else!

Absolutely farcical, yet I'm the one apparently who is taking things seriously and Manning, Bread, and the ST Board are all upstanding citizens who keep themselves to themselves.

Yeah right.

Jog on.

Kane57

avatar
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
I don't know if you're first on their agenda, but the bit about laughing at you seems pretty much warranted.

Bread2.0

avatar
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
S'only the internet though, innit....?

Not important really........obviously.

Kane57

avatar
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
Bread2.0 wrote:S'only the internet though, innit....?

Not important really........obviously.

Personal troll. Superb.

Bread2.0

avatar
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Didn't apply for it.

Had it conferred upon me.

Doesn't pay that well if I'm honest but at least it's a job.

Sluffy

avatar
Admin
Kane57 wrote:I don't know if you're first on their agenda, but the bit about laughing at you seems pretty much warranted.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but somebody laughing at me will never hurt me.

Anyway people in glass houses shouldn't be throwing stones - here's a post from 'Sweep' on Wanderers Ways in the last hour or so -

"Manning is a self serving non-entity cunt, who is part of the largest Wanderers "click bait" site that exists, and they revel in our decline."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Far from being the only comment about you or your blog site over the that year or so is it!

Kane57

avatar
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
Luckily for me, the opinions of people on the internet never managed to break through.

Hopefully one day you can learn this particular skill.

Sluffy

avatar
Admin
Kane57 wrote:Luckily for me, the opinions of people on the internet never managed to break through.

Hopefully one day you can learn this particular skill.

Well it appears that only you, my personal troll and the Mr Big's of the ST think I don't have that skill.

I can live with that, thank you very much.

Anyway haven't you got some click baiting to be getting on with or are you simply hanging about here hoping that I'm going to bite at your wumming?

Kane57

avatar
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
Sluffy wrote:
Kane57 wrote:Luckily for me, the opinions of people on the internet never managed to break through.

Hopefully one day you can learn this particular skill.

Well it appears that only you, my personal troll and the Mr Big's of the ST think I don't have that skill.

I can live with that, thank you very much.

Anyway haven't you got some click baiting to be getting on with or are you simply hanging about here hoping that I'm going to bite at your wumming?

What do you think clickbaiting is?

Guest


Guest
Without getting into all the bits and bobs, personally Vela was the best player on the pitch on Saturday effort wise, but with the midfield being completely bypassed in terms of tactics after the first 15 minutes i don't think he could of done much more than he did.  Victim of circumstance, yes, lots of effort to chase down anything he could, yes, fruitful........................no.

Should  he have reacted the way he did...........obviously not, but to me it shows there is obviously no confidence in the camp at the minute if they are letting people like Manning get under their skin.

The person to blame is Parkinson, it's his tactics that have cost us 4 points, (tuesday and Saturday!)

Norpig

avatar
John McGinlay
John McGinlay
it makes you wonder what other sites the players may look at, it won't make for pretty reading whichever one they look at at the moment though.

Perhaps some will go down the Robbie Savage route, he said recently he used to create accounts on forums and then go on to say what a great player he was or game he'd had  Very Happy

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Norpig wrote:it makes you wonder what other sites the players may look at, it won't make for pretty reading whichever one they look at at the moment though.

Perhaps some will go down the Robbie Savage route, he said recently he used to create accounts on forums and then go on to say what a great player he was or game he'd had  Very Happy
If any of the players need some inspirational music for the dressing room,I've got 764 copies of 'My Little Budgie', sung by the great man himself,tucked away in the loft.
Free of charge if you need them boys.

karlypants

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
boltonbonce wrote:
Norpig wrote:it makes you wonder what other sites the players may look at, it won't make for pretty reading whichever one they look at at the moment though.

Perhaps some will go down the Robbie Savage route, he said recently he used to create accounts on forums and then go on to say what a great player he was or game he'd had  Very Happy
If any of the players need some inspirational music for the dressing room,I've got 764 copies of 'My Little Budgie', sung by the great man himself,tucked away in the loft.
Free of charge if you need them boys.
Laughing



Last edited by karlypants on Mon Mar 06 2017, 12:55; edited 1 time in total

Bread2.0

avatar
Andy Walker
Andy Walker
At the end of the day, if someone was paying me a shit load of cash just to play football, I honestly wouldn't give a shit what they wrote about me on a football forum.

But then again, I'm 46 and grew up in a time when footballers were viewed as mere mortals, as opposed to the demi-gods Sky would have us believe that are nowadays.

And the problem is, kids like Vela have grown up in this cosseted world and now believe their own hype.

They genuinely think they're "special" human beings simply because some third rate football club (yes, I mean us) is willing to pay them silly money to kick a ball round in the third tier of English football.

Heads up, Josh......you're not that good. Just because you've come through the ranks at Bolton and are one of the more promising talents in our frankly poor squad of rejects and has-beens, it doesn't mean you're special.

What you actually are is incredibly fucking lucky to get paid daft money for basically doing fuck all.

So suck it up, buttercup and if you really do hold aspirations of greatness, stop moaning on social media and prove it on the pitch.

(And if "Big" Gary Madine is reading this, you can just fuck off because you're shite and you're even luckier than Vela. If we hadn't been completely flat broke at the time, we would never have signed you, you knobhead, so think yourself lucky, you bottling bastard. And the only reason you still get a game is because we're stuck with a manager whose only game plan appears to be to hoof it up to a stump of a target man and hope it ricochets kindly off him to someone with some actual skill, so don't get any fancy notions in your head about being a good player because you're not. You're fucking rubbish. )

boltonbonce

avatar
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Fair points Bread.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

gloswhite

avatar
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
I think Bread's assessment of the named players, and the team as a whole, are pretty accurate all-in-all. The reason we still support them is because, even if they are shite, they carry our hopes of something better.

Kane57

avatar
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
Great post

Kane57

avatar
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka
Sluffy wrote:
Kane57 wrote:I think the only person taking this remotely seriously is you Sluffy which isn't really a surprise

:biggrin:

If you say so.

You couldn't make shit like this up really, you have a bloke who lives his life on social media, Manning (with over 113,000 tweets on twitter alone!), who spends another chunk of his life wrapped up in a game played by teenager and sad lonely geeks (Football Manager), who comes to post on another site to his, to slag me off and telling me that I take stuff like this seriously!

How did he know about this thread?

Because my personal troll Bread went over to Mannings site to slag me off  - (by posting under a fake user name) - by telling him and anyone else who reads the comments how 'seriously' I take things such as this!

How fucking sad and pathetic for a grown man even to think about doing something so juvenile, let alone actually doing it!

Then to put icing on the cake, we are told by Manning that the all powerful ST board pride themselves in slagging me off, simply because I laugh at how they've cocked almost everything they have touched to date!

For God's sake I didn't realise that I was their first order of business on their agendas, whilst the club is going through its darkest financial days in its entire history.

Well I'm honoured in a way that I top their agenda beating their next two most serious items of business namely which former players birthday is it today and how much discount their members can get off from the local pizza!

Shows how full of their self importance they are if I'm more important to them than anything else!

Absolutely farcical, yet I'm the one apparently who is taking things seriously and Manning, Bread, and the ST Board are all upstanding citizens who keep themselves to themselves.

Yeah right.

Jog on.

114,000

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum