Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Adam Le Fondre delighted to deliver

4 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Adam Le Fondre was pleased to claim the plaudits as his brace helped Wanderers clinch an emphatic 4-2 victory over Fleetwood Town on Saturday.

The forward opened the scoring in fortuitous circumstances at Highbury, with his first strike since rejoining the Whites on loan back in January, before sealing the victory late on with a near post header.

And with victory heating up the chase for automatic promotion, the 30-year-old shared his delight at having re-opened his account for the Club after the final whistle.

"Big games like this, you want to be the star of the show," Le Fondre told bwfc.co.uk. "To score two goals in a game like this is what I want to do here. It’s what I want to achieve and I want to push for promotion. 

"Finally I’ve managed to get the chance to score and then build on that and get another. 

"Filipe’s put in a pearler for me and I’ve managed to nick in and score the header at the end as well. With crosses like he’s put in today, you can’t help but score.

"I’ve struggled a bit with fitness coming in. I’ve not played much and then come here and tried to hit the ground running. 

"It’s not quite happened but I am slowly building my fitness up. I felt better last week getting the 90 minutes and I’ve built on that today getting another 90 minutes and scoring two goals."

Le Fondre continued: "It’s definitely one of the best performances since I’ve been here. 

"It was a great performance from the boys. We were outstanding all over the pitch.

"It was a massive game and it sends a statement out to the rest of the league. 

"We’re over our blip now and hopefully we can push on from here."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

never doubted he would score eventually  I love you

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:never doubted he would score eventually  I love you

Me neither but I wish the BN wouldn't big him up so much as it makes him come across as an arrogant little shit and defenders will target him.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

wanderlust wrote:
Norpig wrote:never doubted he would score eventually  I love you

Me neither but I wish the BN wouldn't big him up so much as it makes him come across as an arrogant little shit and defenders will target him.

...then Wheavers will go up the pitch and score from a set piece! Surprised

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum