Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shrewsbury 0-2 Bolton

+20
NickFazer
gloswhite
Cajunboy
boltonbonce
Bwfc1958
karlypants
Bollotom2014
Bread2.0
okocha
Sluffy
rammywhite
Soul Kitchen
Boggersbelief
Jack Russell
MartinBWFC
wessy
Natasha Whittam
Fabians Right Peg
Norpig
wanderlust
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

91Shrewsbury 0-2 Bolton - Page 6 Empty Re: Shrewsbury 0-2 Bolton Mon Mar 27 2017, 14:03

::seething2:: ::mad:: :gun: :nono: :wtf2: :facepalm: :flog: :suicide: :nopoints: :shit: ::bigmachinegun:: :shootinggun:

92Shrewsbury 0-2 Bolton - Page 6 Empty Re: Shrewsbury 0-2 Bolton Mon Mar 27 2017, 14:12

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

rammywhite wrote:
wanderlust wrote:Righto. 

So what did everyone have for breakfast?

I had  4 rashers of bacon, two fried eggs, two slices of emmenthal and a dose of brown sauce in a tortilla wrap with a pint of pepsi max on the side. Yum!

Are you winding me up?
erm...no?

It was "brunch" and I was hungry and thirsty after my Legs, Bums and Tums class with the laydees.

Delicious.

93Shrewsbury 0-2 Bolton - Page 6 Empty Re: Shrewsbury 0-2 Bolton Mon Mar 27 2017, 14:14

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

do you have a leotard and headband Lusty?

94Shrewsbury 0-2 Bolton - Page 6 Empty Re: Shrewsbury 0-2 Bolton Mon Mar 27 2017, 14:16

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:do you have a leotard and headband Lusty?
I could just see him wearing an animal print one a bit like Fred Flintstone! Laughing

95Shrewsbury 0-2 Bolton - Page 6 Empty Re: Shrewsbury 0-2 Bolton Mon Mar 27 2017, 15:26

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I take it the legs, bums and tums class was an exercise class, rather than a weight-loss class ?  Very Happy

96Shrewsbury 0-2 Bolton - Page 6 Empty Re: Shrewsbury 0-2 Bolton Mon Mar 27 2017, 15:27

gloswhite wrote:I take it the legs, bums and tums class was an exercise class, rather than a weight-loss class ?  Very Happy
My money is on a massage class.

97Shrewsbury 0-2 Bolton - Page 6 Empty Re: Shrewsbury 0-2 Bolton Mon Mar 27 2017, 15:36

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

As a veggie,I object to lusty shoving his bacon in my face.

For some reason,that sounds very wrong. Shocked

98Shrewsbury 0-2 Bolton - Page 6 Empty Re: Shrewsbury 0-2 Bolton Mon Mar 27 2017, 15:40

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Good job he didn't have a sausage.

99Shrewsbury 0-2 Bolton - Page 6 Empty Re: Shrewsbury 0-2 Bolton Mon Mar 27 2017, 15:44

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:Good job he didn't have a sausage.
Razz

100Shrewsbury 0-2 Bolton - Page 6 Empty Re: Shrewsbury 0-2 Bolton Mon Mar 27 2017, 16:25

DEANO82

DEANO82
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

boltonbonce wrote:As a veggie,I object to lusty shoving his bacon in my face.

I'm more concerned about his "dose of brown sauce".

Sounds like something you get after having a curry or a bad pint.

101Shrewsbury 0-2 Bolton - Page 6 Empty Re: Shrewsbury 0-2 Bolton Mon Mar 27 2017, 17:02

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:do you have a leotard and headband Lusty?

No. I wear a T shirt that says "Good Morning. I see the assassins failed"
This is mainly due to having moved house to be in the town so that it's handier for services. An unfortunate side effect is that it is now far too handy for the pub, the curry house, the Chinese and the Kebab shop. As a result I have put on a stone since Xmas and the only shirts that are forgiving enough are hand downs from my youngest son who is too  Cool to consider wearing the "humourous" shirts the missus still insists on buying him despite him being in the final year at Uni.

However there was one occasion last year when the Power Step class had an '80s morning when all the laydees rocked up in leotards, headbands and leg warmers etc and the recurrent Jane Fonda/Barbarella fantasy revisited me for a month or two thereafter.

Determined to get the six pack back again for summer but it's a struggle since my local started serving proper northern beer - well Moorhouse's and Timmy Taylor's anyway.

102Shrewsbury 0-2 Bolton - Page 6 Empty Re: Shrewsbury 0-2 Bolton Tue Mar 28 2017, 06:27

Fabians Right Peg

Fabians Right Peg
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

boltonbonce wrote:As a veggie,I object to lusty shoving his bacon in my face.

good job he didn't have sausage would have sounded much worse.

103Shrewsbury 0-2 Bolton - Page 6 Empty Re: Shrewsbury 0-2 Bolton Tue Mar 28 2017, 08:45

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Beat ya to it Fab, post 98  Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum