Bolton Wanderers Fans Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Wandering Minds » Trump bombs Syria - has he started World War III?

Trump bombs Syria - has he started World War III?

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Cajunboy

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
We might find out this weekend.

Bread2.0

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Surely to God, the CIA must have someone inside the White House who can arrange an "accident" for Trump if it looks like he's going to press that big red button......

boltonbonce

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Bread2.0 wrote:Surely to God, the CIA must have someone inside the White House who can arrange an "accident" for Trump if it looks like he's going to press that big red button......
......on the assumption he's ordering breakfast.

Bread2.0

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

boltonbonce

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
North Korea ready for nuclear attack.

Bread2.0

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Less than 100 days into his presidency and we're already on the brink of nuclear conflict.

I've always been pretty "doom and gloom" regarding this idiot but even I didn't foresee this.

The net's closing in on him in Washington as more and more information is starting to come out about Russian collusion in the run up to the election and I honestly believe this clown isn't above launching a preemptive strike against North Korea to cause a distraction.

I don't say this lightly but he really does need removing from office by any means necessary.

And I do mean any means...

boltonbonce

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Abraham Lincoln died on this day back in 1865.

How the hell did we get from Lincoln to Trump?

Any good plays on in Washington?

Bread2.0

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
They've never forgiven him for taking their slaves off them.

And when a black guy got the top job in Washington, that was it - something snapped.

And now we have Trump.

Bread2.0

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

boltonbonce

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
At least they know how to vote. It'll be just like signing their name.

It still baffles me seeing Trump in the Oval Office.

It's like Sir Alec Guinness joining WWE.

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
North Korean missile launch fails. Or rather blows up shortly after launch.
Which gets me thinking that if North Korea is attempting to develop an ICBM that will reach America as reported, why don't the Americans just park off shore and shoot them down before they get anywhere? Or did they? Or would that be showing their hand to the Chinese?

gloswhite

Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
I think the Americans have already struck up a deal with the Chinese. Why else would they take a small task force within striking distance of Pyongyang, with no response from China ? Also, the dropping of the MOAB serves no real purpose other than to let N Korea know that there is an easy system available, as effective, but not as dirty as, a nuclear bomb?

Bread2.0

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
A deal about what though?

What does Trump have to offer?

Back me or I'll start a nuclear war?

Sluffy

Admin
Bread2.0 wrote:A deal about what though?

I can't imagine China themselves are over thrilled that they have a nutter in charge of new inter ballistic nuclear missiles on their doorstep.

It would no doubt suit them very well for North Korea's nuclear capability to be stopped and America to seen to be the ones that did it.

gloswhite

Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I think the Chinese will think more of the fact that America is a major source of the countries wealth, than NK is. Also, as Sluffy says, NK is becoming very erratic , and their threat of using nuclear weapons is a threat you cant ignore, even if a lot of it is bluff, just to get what they want, or even to save face.
It seems the Chinese are now about to turn off NK's crude oil, which will paralyse the countries industry, so something must have been agreed.

Angry Dad

Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo
gloswhite wrote:

I think the Chinese will think more of the fact that America is a major source of the countries wealth, than NK is. Also, as Sluffy says, NK is becoming very erratic , and their threat of using nuclear weapons is a threat you cant ignore, even if a lot of it is bluff, just to get what they want, or even to save face.
It seems the Chinese are now about to turn off NK's crude oil, which will paralyse the countries industry, so something must have been agreed.
Interesting times gloss.

gloswhite

Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
Indeed AD, especially as there now seems to be three naval forces on, or going to, NK's shores. US, China, and Russia.

boltonbonce

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum