Bolton Nuts » BWFC » Bolton Wanderers Banter » Port Vale 0-2 Bolton

Port Vale 0-2 Bolton

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

31 Re: Port Vale 0-2 Bolton on Sat Apr 22 2017, 18:22

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
DEANO82 wrote:Emotions are running high. Do you remember the Hull game from 1993?

It wasn't illegal back then.

32 Re: Port Vale 0-2 Bolton on Sat Apr 22 2017, 18:39

DEANO82

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
Natasha Whittam wrote:
DEANO82 wrote:Emotions are running high. Do you remember the Hull game from 1993?

It wasn't illegal back then.

Yes it was.

If you are under 25 this is probably the first promotion that you will have been apart of. So its understandable to get a little bit over excited.

Just because we are all getting on a bit (except you) then we have to remember what it was like for us in the good old days, before we lost our passion or became disillusioned with modern football.

Port Vale fans had no reason to come on the pitch.

33 Re: Port Vale 0-2 Bolton on Sat Apr 22 2017, 20:06

gloswhite

Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff
Can't quite agree with the Vale fans not having a reason to come on to the field. By scoring we were confirming their relegation, and to have your nose rubbed in it on your own ground, (not to mention the chanting telling them that we are Bolton Wanderers and we are sending you down), then I can understand why they  wanted to respond.

34 Re: Port Vale 0-2 Bolton on Sat Apr 22 2017, 20:35

boltonbonce

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

35 Re: Port Vale 0-2 Bolton on Sat Apr 22 2017, 22:09

Great finish from madine

36 Re: Port Vale 0-2 Bolton on Sat Apr 22 2017, 22:12

boltonbonce

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Please don't let me down next week boys. :pray:

37 Re: Port Vale 0-2 Bolton on Sat Apr 22 2017, 22:25

Bread2.0

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
Relax, mate.

According to Marc "Nailed On For A Pulitzer" Iles, we got promoted today:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

38 Re: Port Vale 0-2 Bolton on Sat Apr 22 2017, 22:40

boltonbonce

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Is Boggers still in the clink?

39 Re: Port Vale 0-2 Bolton on Sun Apr 23 2017, 14:21

wanderlust

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
Still think it was an unconvincing performance and a bit lucky with some of the decisions and the goals. Wheater's looked like he was climbing on the CB and the goalie seemed to dive over Madine's tame shot but I guess the only thing that matters is 3 points.

There's no way that the FA could deduct points for crowd trouble is there?

40 Re: Port Vale 0-2 Bolton on Sun Apr 23 2017, 14:30

DEANO82

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly
wanderlust wrote:Still think it was an unconvincing performance and a bit lucky with some of the decisions and the goals. Wheater's looked like he was climbing on the CB and the goalie seemed to dive over Madine's tame shot but I guess the only thing that matters is 3 points.

There's no way that the FA could deduct points for crowd trouble is there?
Well they have never deducted points off anyone before have they? Even when Blackpool forced the abandonment of one of their matches they only got a suspended points deduction and 50 grand fine.

41 Re: Port Vale 0-2 Bolton on Sun Apr 23 2017, 14:36

Natasha Whittam

Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse
They should make an example of us.

The people who ran on the pitch knew what they were doing. If it were any other club we'd be slagging them off and demanding a lifetime ban for the bellends.

42 Re: Port Vale 0-2 Bolton on Sun Apr 23 2017, 19:39

NickFazer

Andy Walker
Andy Walker
There is no precedent for a points deduction and it is potentially dangerous ground as it opens the possibility of fans staging "tactical" pitch invasions to affect the results of games / abandonments etc.

A lot was made of what went on on Saturday but although all those that entered the field of play are bellends it could have been a lot worse, from what I saw there were some bottles (plastic presumably) thrown and some aggressive gesturing but not much else. Don't know if there was any further confrontation after the game as I went back to the car and went home although the coppers had the helicopter up and what appeared to be half the West Midlands police outside complete with dogs. Both teams in Stoke have poor reputations for crowd behaviour particularly Vale and lord knows we have our fair share of idiots when it comes down to a bit of aggro in town centres but I didn't see anything apart from the local untermenschen hanging around outside the ground.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum